Saber Marionette Saber Marionette 90210!!!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by luvweaver, Jul 16, 2002.

1. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Okay guys! Remember the fic i was planning to do on earth?

Well, originally i had planned that Otaru, Faust and Hana were androids, but i changed my mind. They're normal guys.

Here's the story:

Lime, Cherry and Bloodberry (Lina, Sheryl and Barbara Stevenson) are going to this school. They're always pestered by Lucretia, Theresa and Patricia Goddel (the saber dolls).

Cherry competes with Tiger for Faust's love, while Bloodberry and Lorelei become good friends. Later Bloodberry tells Lorelei a dark secret about herself... well, not so secret - actually the very same reason why she's the least popular girl in the school.

Recently, Cherry finds out that principal Hess (muahahha) is using Lime as guinea pig for some unknown experiments (something related with drugs... maybe), and she has to find out using Lorelei's help.

Meanwhile, Shinji (yeah, the same shinji from Eva) falls in love with Lime!

Four chapters up!

I have the story in my own webpage.

http://members.fortunecity.com/luvweaver/smj/fic6.html

Check it out!

-----

Oh - i might need help for some hi- school plots... yeah i have a main plot (mysterious and dark) but Í need more "filling" chapters. Any help, those who have seen Ranma and other hi-school anime?

THANKS!

1 person likes this.
  2. kapitanbar

kapitanbar Member

Any time I see some new Idea from you, it scares me ;)

Try with I''s, from Masakazu Katsura. It's a high school story about a triangle that later becomes a cuadrangle, or something like that.

Really nothing very big happens, but it's very funny

3. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Nice story can't wait form the next chapters, but you should have used Boston Public instead of 90210. Of course I don't even know if they air that show in Mexico.

4. luvweaver

Well actually i chose 90210 because that became a very famous show...

And the themes it addresses are the same... sex, abortion (i think so - anyway, no abortion in my fic... whew), depression, love triangles... REAL STUFF.

And no, Boston Public doesn't air in Mexico

5. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

^_^; I told you people'd like that fic.

Guess what? I beta-read it...

...and guess what? It ruled. ^______^

6. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Oh, and, as for plots, you could have some...stressful test or something, or maybe make up a school contest, or a required event such as a science fair. You could extend the science fair sub-plot for at least two or three chapters if you need fillings. ^_^ Or a cultural festival, like my school has for sixth-graders. (It was so grueling to do, I tell you...) ^^;

7. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

Your fic is getting very interesting! I guess I'm getting used to the atmosphere. Hopefully the next chapter will be soon! You wouldn't want to leave all of us hanging, right?

I've never seen 90210, so I wouldn't know how this fic is similar to the show, but hey, I'm enjoying it ^_^

8. c0ke

c0ke New Member

I hate 90210, I hate Aaron Spelling, I hate 90210.

9. kapitanbar

kapitanbar Member

I've read the whole series. It really worth reading it!. I liked the couple Shinji-Lime :)
    Wonder if Misato would appear as a Literature teacher (just kidding) ;)
    I've watched the film about John Nash and also the game of the group was played when I've entered in the job where I'm currently on. It never fails :p. Perhaps it has something to do with human nature?.
    Anyways, if someone is interested:

John Nash's Autobiography

Today I've rewatched Program #15, where in a flashback young yeyasu meets Lorelei for first time. There he says he remembered her as being the author of a mathematical fractal theory, something that it's not far from current studies in AI. Complex Networks, cellular automata and the Fractal theory are in fact the main issues involving right now studies in that field (as far as I know). It seems that complex networks (like a an enourmous power grid, the internet itself or the net of aminoacids itselfs) are all related, and seem to respond similarly. It's a promising field, but still not much has been achieved. Maybe when this current century was over...who knows?.
    Akahori made some inserts about this very current topics of science fiction ALSO in Saber Marionette, and now with his "Private Edo High School" Story (currently being serialized) begins to use cellular automata, little machines that can form large bodies, like the marionettes of the 8th century at Terra 2 ;).

10. luvweaver

Well. I've studied all of those topics - they're really interesting. Cellular automata can be described as very simple "machines" with very simple programming, that together, as a whole, produce very complex results.

For example, the cardboards that people raise in stadiums. You're given simple instructions - raise this color at this time, then this other... and voila.

Well all of this is really interesting. ANYWAY... WHAT THE HECK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH SABER MARIONETTE 90210?

*ahem*

Well... in my chapters I try to add something of which I have lived in my own university, like a group of guys which gather to study science in a fun way. And I took the real-life person "Jaime Escalante", a math teacher who taught math to chicano students and made them pass the calculus exam for the university (Movie Title: Stand and Deliver, with Edward James Olmos)

In any case, my self-insert in my fic is Mike Peterson, (well, a perfect version of myself :D )... so anyway.

What do you think so far guys? How much u've read? I'd really like to receive more feedback so I can write more and more. (GREETINGS FROM ACAPULCO! I brought my computer here so I can keep writing! )

Oh- Uncle sweetie, my fic has NOTHING to do with "Beverly Hills 90210", i just took the name because it addresses similar topics - but then again, this is my fic (and you know my fics), not a hollywood driven typical teenager story :p And since I don't use any real actors, the probability of them dying is almost null LOL - and I don't use 40yo´s to play teenagers (ROFL!)

Misato as literature teacher? Nahhhh... well now you gave me an idea LOL.

Well I have to go - i'm in a cybercafe and my time is running out. I _MIGHT_ post another day of this week, but occasionally.

God bless all!!!

11. Sachiko

I thought so! I thought so! *and you go, that's all I have to say?* Well, yes. :catgirl:

12. luvweaver

I'm back!!!

Okay, finally i got internet in my little apartment in Acapulco (great - just one day before i go back home... hmph!)

Anyway I already uploaded chapters 8 and 9 in my webpage. THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS AT FF.NET GUYS!!!

Anyway - Check out the PARTY at Faust's! And guess who gets laid with whom!?!?

(tee-hee...)

Well... I think my PC smells like something's burning, so i better check it out.

Cya tomorrow!

13. Sachiko

Yesh!! I was waiting for Ch.8 (and further), and guess what! I FINISHED THEM :D Oh, it's getting so interesting! *sigh* Faust, just like any popular guy in school, can sometimes get a little annoying XD (ya know...). Poor Cherry (Ch.9) >_< I wish someone will pick her! Ne, I'll be there for Ch.10!

14. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

Oh, so cute :). The Goddel girls.... *grins* I remember you bouncing that idea around a few months ago. It's very good so far (at least the parts I've managed to read since getting home today)

~ Aoi

15. kapitanbar

kapitanbar Member

I've read chapter #10 of 90210. Now I feel that I've lost something without watching that series. Luvweaver knows how to tell a story!. Either that one and corruption.

The only thing I didn't like is about Baiko and Tamasaburo being destroyed :( There are many fans of them here too!
    It was a joke. Both stories are great. please continue with them!.

16. c0ke

c0ke New Member

I just started to read the last few uploaded chapters, because of my well... this and that... well anyways from the post replied I can see that these chapters are going to be as good as the other chapters. Now all you have is 5 more chapters to go, so finish it! FINISH IT!

Oh off subject, but I know you're Christian and all, and you were off vacationing for a week, but did you get to see the Pope in Mexico City? Just wondering.......................................... I'll shut up now.

17. luvweaver

Actually i won't use ANY of the "Beverly hills 90210" series in my fic. So you're not missing anything. Just your typical high school series. My characters are either anime characters (they might be OOC a bit), or my original (i.e. Nurse Fanny, "Dr. Heart" Amy, Asuka and Rei's stereotypical parents...)

About the Pope - Yes, i saw him on his popemovile. Oh, I feel so much pity for him :( He can barely stand! Oh, I also feel pity for my country. *SIGH* OH well. I hope on God, that his visit will benefit us all.

OK - going back to the fic.

5 chapters?? ROFLMAO!!!! You thought I would post only 15!?!? HAHAHAHAHAH. I plan it to be from 20 to 30 AT LEAST! Maybe even 50!

*GASPS* FIFTY CHAPTERS????

*ANSWERS* Yes, you haven't seen _ANY_ of the plot of SM-90210 yet!!!

So, to get you guys interested in my fic, here is some food for thought:

What does General Goddel have to do with Dr. Hess??
    Who are the people in Dr. Hess' newspaper picture?
    Why did Dr. Hess get a full medical study on Lime?
    What's going on with Lorelei?
    Who is the _SHE_ in Lorelei's dreams?
    Why did Hess seal the bathroom where Lorelei fainted? What is he hiding?
    Who is Tamara (Lorelei's maid) reporting to? AND WHY?

What is her secret? Was Lorelei really abducted by aliens, or is there something darker?

As you can see... My 90210 fic is _JUST_ beginning. *cracks knuckles* Oh yes, OH YES! This plot is EVEN DEEPER than Evangelion, YEAH! (MUAHAHAHAHA)

18. kapitanbar

kapitanbar Member

Here's speaking the me that exists in your mind....

You're scaring me :(

;)

Well, not such a big deal in fact.

Please keep yourself writing!

Never thought about becoming a writer (I mean, professional?)

19. c0ke

c0ke New Member

OMG (Blasphemy)

40 or 50 chapters, that would take like 6 months+, I feel faint.

20. Sachiko

*sticks tongue out to everyone* MUAHUAHUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY I KNOW WHO SHE IS XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D J/k... some of you might know already ^^;;