Saber Marionette Saber Marionette 90210!!!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by luvweaver, Jul 16, 2002.

1. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Chapter _70_ Up!!

Chapter 69 is up :anime: And it features the newest technology in storytelling:

hyper-stories! (you'll know 'em when you see 'em).

Please R&R!

[EDIT]
    Latest update, Sept 23: Chapter 70 uploaded! Things get much more interesting now![/EDIT]

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Konnichiwa, minna-san, Cherry here, I just wanted to let you know that I got to read luvweaver-san's story, and I like it. It's interesting and fun to read.

My only problem has to do with how he portrayed me, I don't particularly care for his calling me "Boy-crazy," although, I suppose it could be possible, were I not devoted to Shinryu-sama with every fiber of my being. The other problem involved that one outtake. If I ever find the guy who recorded that...

Anyway, the last thing is to let you know that Shinryu-sama is going to be very busy for the next few day or so, and I will be posting in his stead. I hope nobody minds.

[​IMG]

3. luvweaver

Chapter 71 up!

OK Guys. I have to admit it. This is by far the MOST evil and wretched chapter i've EVER written!

Enjoy :D

4. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

Sorry for not stopping by for quite some time, Luvweaver-san, but I had business elsewhere. Although I haven't found the time to read 73rd chapter of Luvweaver's Saber Marionette 90210 story (the last chapter that Luvweaver-san has written so far), I enjoyed the other chapters I've recently read very much, and looking forward to reading some more.

Sayonara.

5. luvweaver

YAY!!!! :anime: thank you!!!! :anime:

On other news, chapter 74 is uploaded. Boy, i think the next 10 chapters will take place on the same DAY. (This is gonna b e a HEAVY fic-day...)

See what happens when Bloodberry gets envious of Cherry and Lime!
    Will General Goddel reach Tiger before her sisters do?
    And finally... Lorelei will realize what she was truly created for!

Don't miss it!!! (Same channel, same hour).

6. luvweaver

Chapter 75 UP!!!!

After a _LONG_ month of inactivity, here it is! Sorry guys, heavy job exhaustion and writers' block. I just hope it's not the same than DarkShive's... or maybe it's worse? :p

Anyway, enjoy! ^_^

7. Reisti Skalchaste

Hey, don't be down. I read your journal, (don't get angry at me), and I can certainly understand how you feel. But don't give up, you've done a great job as far as I've read. I'm a bit behind (Chapter 71) because it's so hard to find time to read it, but what I've read is truly excellent!

As soon as I can, I will catch myself up, and let you know what I think of your latest 4 chapters. It's just so hard, though. Getting only an hour a day online, and all of it is spent posting here... and besides that, I'm still in the middle of Darkie's (wertitis') fanfic, Mitsurugi, The Beautiful Sword.

But you can rest assured that when I get my new computer, I will get caught up. (Although I've been talking about getting it since August) :dizzy2:

8. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

You're still reading that badboy, Shin? I need to get back to writing then. ^^;

Anyway, I need to get back on the ball and start up again with Luvweaver's 90210 as well. And Corruption. You finished that too didn't ya, man? Are they all up on FF.net?

oO;; I'm fallin' behind!!

9. luvweaver

Corruption, yes. 90210, it's on "hiatus". I guess i never had the time to upload to ff.net. *shrugs*

10. luvweaver

Chapter 100 Uploaded! Muahahahahaha!!!!

Guess what! I just uploaded chapter _100_!!!

The good news: It's the ENDING!!!

The bad news: I still have to write chapters 76 to 99 :D

So, you're warned. For those who want to be spoiled, the fic is on my webpage. Those who know where to look will find it. Hints: There are NO LINKS that can take you there! muahahaha!

Anyway, if i die or something... you now know that at least i didn't leave the fic unfinished :sweat2:

So, how come i ended up writing the ending before the chapters that preceded it?

Well, I was watching TV, when i heard this cool song from Placebo, "20 years", and then it came to my mind... muahahahahaha.

Warning: The ending will have DOUBLE SURPRISE! :cool: ain't I evil? :cool:

Back to the story: Trust me guys, chapters 76 and following will have LOTS of action!!!! :)

11. Reisti Skalchaste

Finally, I'm caught up. I just finished reading Chapter 75. Despite being extremely long, it is a very interesting fanfic, and I am curious to see how it turns out. Although, not curious enough to hunt down this 100th chapter.

I still don't like how you've been pairing Cherry with Keitaro. She deserves better than him. I don't know why, but I've always had some sort of dislike for Keitaro. It's weird really, I just... don't like him.

Both of those are bad news. :D I don't want to see your fic end. I do enjoy reading it, and I wish it could go on forever. Perhaps you could write a sequel? I guess we'll have to wait and see, eh? And besides, the end is still 25 chapters off, so we'll have a fair bit of new material to look forward to.

Yeah, I got distracted for a while, but I've only got 6 more files to read. Have you written any more? I like the story, and I don't want to wait for the rest of it. I need to get back to writing too, though, I've left my fanfic for over 2 months, now!

12. luvweaver

Ch. 76 Up!

Finally! I got rid of that darned writer's block.

The latest plot twist at the end of the chapter is gonna keep me busy writing for the next days... if i have time :sweat2:

On a side note, this weekend i'm leaving the city for vacations, but don't worry, next year will be full of surprises!

Please e-mail me any error you spot. I wrote 76 in a hurry.

:D Enjoy!

13. Black Robed One

As wonderful as always!

Ah, I’ve finally found time to read the latest chapters (except for this 100th chapter you spoke of, as I am not interesting in spoiling this story of yours for myself) of this wonderful story of yours, Luvweaver-san! And naturally, I liked them oh so very much!

Personally, unlike Shinryu-san, I have no problems with Cherry/Keitaro pairing, especially since I find Keitaro rather sweet and lovable character. But then again, he is exactly the kind of guy who wouldn’t likely get any girl’s (positive) attention in normal turn of events (especially, in our “real” world); he isn’t handsome (although probably can be considered as cute) and pretty much good-for-nothing, not to mention his terrible luck with girls/women. Seriously, who would bother to realize that he is a very good person inside and he actually tries his best? Very few, I must say. And Cherry is probably EXACTLY the kind of girl Keitaro needs (although, as I’ve read only the first book of “Love Hina”, I don’t know how well Keitaro’s relationship with Naru developed); the one who (eventually) was able to see through his outer appearance, and who would be able to offer him condolence and comfort when he needs them (and unless his luck with girls/women will change over the sudden, poor Keitaro will need them A LOT) and perhaps even stand up for him every now and then, and finally provide him with some much-needed help with his studies.

I am not sure, however, if Keitaro will turn out to be the kind of boy Cherry needs, when she come to know him better… Well, I guess I’ll have to wait and see how their relationship will develop in this story of yours, Luvweaver-san.

And in the last chapter, I also liked how Luchs (my favorite of Saber Dolls, for those who don’t know it) finally got a chance to shine!

In short ( as I’ve probably told you a couple of times by now :p ), your story is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL, Luvweaver-san, and am eagerly waiting to read more of it!

P.S.

You know, you don’t have to say such things, Luvweaver-san. Man, and I thought that it was I who get gloomy and depressive sometimes!

Sorry to ruin your style, but… No, you aren’t! :p

But I’ll be looking forward to this double surprise you spoke of. Ah, I just LOVE surprises!

P.P.S.

I totally agree with Shinryu-san, Luvweaver-san, both of those are bad news, especially “It's the ENDING!!!” part. It is very sad to see such a good story ending, just as it was very sad for me to see Saber Marionette J to X ending, not only because the ending was very sad, but also because I will never see more about the girls, except by reading/writing fanfiction. But I suppose, each story must end sooner or later, no matter how good it is. [​IMG]

Like Shinryu-san, I would like to read a sequel to this story of yours, Luvweaver-san, but naturally, since I have no idea of how this story will end, I do not know if the sequel will be an option or no. But if it will be an option, I would really like you to at least consider writing it, Luvweaver-san.

14. luvweaver

Squee!!!! ^__^

I got reviewed by BRO, yay! ^_^ This gives me momentum to keep writing.

(OFFTOPIC)
    Anwyay guess what. I got sick! :( *cough cough* Throat hurts :(

The Dr. says it's some tracto-faringeo-something infection. He says I got infected all my respiratory system :(

He "gave" me antibiotics, and I hope I'll be getting better - specially with my yearly trip to Acapulco! :cool:

Back to the fic. I know, but I couldn't be writing this story forever... well I've been getting a lil depressed lately, and being in my lonely appartment everyday without family or visits, well it gets to you. Anyway this lifestyle won't be forever... next year I'm planning to start researching about my religious vocation, so very probably i'll leave society as a whole, and enter a seminar. This is why I needed to finish the fic.

Don't worry, it's an open ending, so any of you guys can make a fanfic about the fanfic :p. In the meantime, I'll try to complete Act III as soon as I can!

Keep reading! :anime:

15. Black Robed One

Ano… I feel kinda honored… [​IMG]

Sorry to hear that, Luvweaver-san, although I guess none of us can help getting ill every now and then. Well, I wish you speedy recovery, Luvweaver-san!

I am also sorry to see you so depressed, Luvweaver-san, but I fear I can offer you very little comfort indeed. You know, there are times when I feel kinda the same way, although most of the times I try not to think much about it. I know, my life lacks certain something (you know what I mean, ne?), and there are times when I cannot help feeling that I will never find that something… But on the other hand, there are tons of other things life has to offer. I have friends online with whom I can talk, I am participating in a several online RPGs (and DMing an online campaign of my own) where I can be whoever I want to be (as long as my role-playing skills are up to the job), and of course I can always enjoy watching a good anime or reading a good fanfic, occasionally trying to write/continue my own fanfics. Life isn’t so bad, when you look at it this way.

Alright, returning to fanfiction, I think it is kinda wrong for somebody to write sequel to another person’s fanfic, and in case with your fanfic I won’t do it simply because I know that I will never be able to write anything half as good.

However, I have some plans about writing a crossover fanfic (a crossover between Saber Marionette J and Full Metal Panic) where Lime, Cherry and Bloodberry would be an ordinary (or probably, not so ordinary) schoolgirls, although the situation will naturally be completely different from your Saber Marionette 90210, especially when it comes to Lorelei, Otaru, Faust, Saber Dolls… And about everything else. However, I never got to write that fanfic of mine anywhere far; actually, I kinda suffer from unexplainable lack of inspiration nowadays, and cannot even bring myself to write the third chapter for my “The Sabers: Knights vs Marionettes” fanfictional story. Oh well, I hope I will be able to get through my lack of inspiration sooner or later and to resume my not-so-good writing.

You can count on that, Luvweaver-san! I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter of this wonderful story of yours!

16. luvweaver

Ch. 77 UP!

Don't miss this exciting car chase and more! (Apologies in advance, this is the first car chase scene i write :D ) Please R&R

17. kapitanbar

kapitanbar Member

When it comes to action scenes you're very good. Hope that Panther and Luchs would escape from their own father

Will we see shape shifting for all the girls?. Will Lime shift to a cat? :)

It's a pleasure to read your stuff

18. luvweaver

As stated in the first chapters of Act III, real shapeshifting is impossible. It would actually be "skinshifting" or something. But I have planned a funny catgirl scene with Lime... let's hope the fic allows it.

19. luvweaver

*drum rolls*

Chapter 78 UP!!!!! :D (fanfarre)

After a long stagnant state of inactivity, i've managed to write chapter 78! Please give my regards to Placebo for their inspiring music :D

Enjoy chapter 78... Rebirth.

20. Reisti Skalchaste

I liked it. I had a bit of a hard time following it at first, but it all unravels, and becomes understandable by the end of the chapter. It seems a bit short, though. But, no matter. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter.

You know, though, I got curious, and started looking for the link to the hundredth chapter, but I couldn't find it. Can you give me a hint?

(I'm more curious to see if I can find it, than I am to find out the ending, for that, I'd rather wait.)

EDIT: I just found a picture that made me think "Saber Marionette 90210." As soon as I saw it, I knew that it fit here. No offense to SaberJ2X, who drew the 'logo' for it, along with an illustration or two, but I imagined that 90210's Cherry would look more like this:
    [​IMG]

My compliments to the artist. Even though he likely doesn't speak English.