Saber Marionette Saber Marionette 90210!!!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by luvweaver, Jul 16, 2002.

1. kapitanbar

kapitanbar Member

The intro for the last chapter of SM 90210 is hilarious ;)
    It's getting better as time goes by.
    You write nice stories...

2. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Stupid questions: (I only read up to chapter 8 at this point)

Is Tamara Tamasaburo?
    Has Baiko been replaced by Dr. Escalante?
    Do you plan to bring every Evangelion character to your story?
    Where's Otaru?

3. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Tamara? No, she's an original character. I don't think Tamasaburo will appear in the story.

Baiko still teaches math to the girls... she's just the teacher (heh what boring math teacher would get a good role in a teen fic? :p )

Evangelion characters: HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM

No, just shinji and occasionally Rei. I don't think that Ritsuko or Misato will be there.

About Otaru....

I think i'll team him up with Cherry in the social sciences class or something. (I can't find another way of getting them together. IF YOU CAN, THEN TELL ME!

Well, yes there's something about Otaru. In SMJ he was the main character, but JUST because he owned the marionettes. In this story, he simply has no relationship with them. But Cherry's still in love with him. Hmmmm maybe i'll get a Faust / Otaru fight later... or....

HMMMMM maybe he'll help Tiger with her emotional problems!

Hmmmmm yeah..... sounds good! *cracks knuckles*

Any more ideas guys?

What do you think of the mysterious plot so far?

4. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Maybe you should make Otaru a arch rival of Faust. The Idea about Cherry having a crush on Otaru sounds nice.

About Baiko and Tamasaburo:

How could you not use Tama? She has to be in the fic somehow? Maybe make her a gym teacher or something? Small roles are better than nothing. (Yes I am a Ume and Tama fan)

I'll read the rest of your story now, chapter nine seems very interesting.

5. luvweaver

UPDATE!!

OK guys here's some of what i've written (and you can read) in chapters from 10 to 17

Cherry gets depressed because she's unpopular with guys. So I introduced Miss Amy (new character) who gives love advice thru the local radio station.

Shinji becomes Lime's boyfriend!!! (don't miss it! very sweet scenes here! Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww

And in chapter 18 it gets a bit depressive - or sweet, depending who you focus on: Shinji or Lime.

And for those who are actually reading the fic...

So what do you think about Myriam Nash (the cryo-girl) and her relationship with Hess?

About the detective scene.... I tried to make a homage to the "naked gun" movies and Leslie Nielsen. Did you like it? :p

6. kapitanbar

kapitanbar Member

I saw "Rick hunter - private eye" and I've instantly imagined about a detective aboard a battleoid :D
    Adding a "film noir" scene turned up with a comical sense, made me laugh for many minutes.
    I am liking the way this story is heading to. Perhaps I've guessed about how would have follow,...maybe not. Anyways, it's turning interesting. Please keep on writing it!.
    And thanks for your stories :)

7. luvweaver

Well, the name Rick Hunter - i wanted a name that sounded COOL for a detective.

Have you guys ever watched that 80's TV show called "Hunter"? It's about this detective (or police officer, whatever) who always wears jeans but on the top he wears shirt and typical office suit. Well, his name was Rick Hunter alright.

Perhaps you might want another name for my lousy detective? Suggestions? (note: The last name "Hunter" remains).

8. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Dude dont rip of Macross.. Because thats Where Rick Hunter Comes From..

KaME

9. luvweaver

Yeah I know I know... that's why I'm asking suggestions for a new name. I don't want ppl to get confused youknow...

So um...
    anyway...
    er...
    ?

10. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

(Please note that I've yet to catch up...^^;; But now that I've seen Eva, I just have to say something)

But it'd be so COOL if you brought in Ritsuko and Misato! ^_^;; Ritsuko could be, like, a chemistry or computer-tech teacher, and Maya'd be the teacher-in-training or something working under her -- or you could just place them under Hess.

And Misato can be the substitute gym teacher! ^_^;; That'd be so cute! All the guys drooling over her or something... *cackle*

Okay, that was totally random. ^_^;

Edit: I left out a verb and a bit of info. ^^; My mistake~

11. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Maya could be one of the students who aspire sooooo much to be like Ritsuko. Y'know...kinda like the relationship they have now? But, not exactly colleagues? Maya has that "sempai" thing going and it'd be great to KEEP it there.

12. luvweaver

Um Izzy... who was Maya again? I don't recall seeing her... perhaps you could direct me to a picture of hers...

anyway.

Speaking about pictures, here's a draft that SaberJ2X drew for me. What do you guys think about it?

http://www.mangatoanime.com/manga/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2943

(I posted it on art/design, but it seems very few ppl read it, not to say answered...)

Anyway - more advances on the fic i've planned...

Cherry receives a suspicious e-mail telling her about some secret government plot (related with Dr. Hess). It's anonymous, and she is given some disk containing confidential information. She tries to open the file, but it contains pure garbage. Encrypted perhaps?

Not knowing what to do with it, she saves the information on some of her remote drives thru the world, but soon she's called again by this "agent" to meet her... it's a trap.

What do you think?

13. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

What do I think?

That Ritsuko's cool. ^^;

Oh, um, Maya's that cute short-haired girl that's always around when there's something big going on and Ritsuko's there. It took me a while before I could say, "OH. So THAT'S Maya! ^^"

(Ne, Rick, I may get Locomotion~!!! ....*typetype* !! Possibly. I'm so excited. ^^)

But seriously, on that Cherry plot thing, I think it's really cool. (It was loading REALLY slowly the day I went. (your site) So...I'm still a bit behind. *blush* Gomen. ^^)

14. OverMaster

OverMaster New Member

If you're going to include crossovers with other series,like you did with EVA,could we see Ranma,Tenchi, and Love Hina characters popping out?

15. luvweaver

Sorry, too late! I'm past chapter 25, i doubt I can add new characters by now (why oh why weren't you here!)

Anyway, I haven't seen Ranma (enough of), Tenchi nor Love Hina so I can't use those characters.

Sowwy ^^;;

16. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

It'll be nice if there will be another new student transfered to their school, and she needs the fruity salad girls's aid to get to know people there. Maybe a side character (?). Just a suggestion ^^;;

17. luvweaver

Hmmm... that reminds me of someone... anyway. :p

Okay guys, there's a problem with new characters. I haven't seen other animes! So if you may kindly donate your DVD's for the cause (*giggle*)... I would gladly... *giggle*

AND NOW IN THE LATEST NEWS (newsflash music)

Don't miss chapter 25!!! Shinji and Lime's first kiss!!!!! :shy3:

(fanfares) IT'S SO ROMANTIC!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And don't miss the story of Lorelei's mom!

18. kapitanbar

kapitanbar Member

This story is getting better day by day.

What will happen in chapter 30??

19. kapitanbar

kapitanbar Member

Chapter 35 already

If no one know it already, SM 90210 is on it 35th chapter. I like a lot the way luvweaver depicts his characters and the atmosphere of the fic.

20. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

Me too!! Call me the number 1 fan of his fics!!! :D