RPG Archives Sakeido High School RPG: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

If you are interested on joining a school rpg, why not join this one. With a few twist and turns, i belive this will turn out to be a great story. Anyways, for a prolouge about Sakeido High School RPG read the following!...

This story takes place in a not far from now future, the year 2079. The demons of the nether-realm were released in the year 2007 because of the imbalance on the planet earth and tried to destroy the world. Peace was made after the great paladin, Sakeido, warded off the more evil and powerful demons. Unfortunately, not all of them were banished back to hell. Only those weak ones stayed on earth but later banished. The remainders of the so called “inhumanness” are only half breed between humans but possess a great deal of hidden powers. Now that one quarter of the population of earth is a half demon breed, in the year 2035 the human and demon leaders have signed a peace treaty finally keeping peace all over the world which also allowed humans to learn the demons' special abilities. Now on the year 2067, all of the cities have been rebuilt and renamed. Now the humans are no longer separated by boundaries we now call countries, but instead regions ruled by their powerful leaders, the elders. These elders are the wisest and eldest men in the region. For the past 2 years, it has been rumored that some demons have become outcasts looking to avenge their forefathers killed by the great Sakeido. Now on the year 2079 it is known that the outcasts plan to first attack the only memorial left in memory of the great paladin who once brought peace...Sakeido high school! This school is only for students on the age of 17 and up. The schools serves as a training facility for demons and the few humans who attend it to hone their skills as either warriors, spell casters, medics or any other class of warriors. Now that the rumor has been spread the principal has fled and Hakaido, a powerful sagess was named the principal. Now the schools students are working harder than ever. Now since the humans have barely anyone who has enough aura power to qualify in the entrance test, they must send a last resort to train and defend them, the only two boys with unusually strong abilities. Kaiyon Keitou and Kakajo Soukie, not friends, but enemies now in the school trying to earn the title as the most popular and powerful warrior human student completely forget why the humans have sent them there... As new loves and old friends join them, school will never be more fun....

PS: Suggestions are still being taken and can be sent to the Sgm or the Gm! (PM only)

1 person likes this.
  2. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Characters (version 3.0)

The following are the characters of Sakeido High Rpg who were pre-made.(NOTE: Any requests or suggestions can and must be made on PM)

Kaiyon Keitou
    Race:Human
    Style:Swordsman (two handed)
    Personality:Very clumsy when it comes to real life, but wise and honest at certain times. He feels sorrow for the past and can never talk about it. The reason he chose swordsmanship was because he had to, due to family tradition. He enjoys it, but can never seem too happy, thus he trains.
    Love life:His only girlfriend was Kanna Dakio, and since she left, he has not been very good with girls.(Not that he blames her for this)
    After turning 19, this man recieved title as a swordsman-in-training. His life was not all that happy all the time, because when he was 15 the love of his life, Kanna Dakio, left without notice or telling him why. Now after that happened, his arch-rival Kakajo Soukie blames Kaiyon for Kanna's depart. Now Kaiyon and Kakajo compete for who has it better at anything, and now its Sakeido High school's title as the most popular.
    (TAKEN)

Kakajo Soukie
    Race:Human
    Style:Swordsman (one hand)
    Personality:He is very secure of himself, and knows very well how to talk to a girl. He does not care what situation....the need to woo a girl is always needed only because he wants to feel good about himself.
    Love life:He has had many girlfirends, but none compared to the love he had for Kanna. Although he couldn't get her because she was stolen by Kaiyon, He will take any girl who could be ever interested in Kaiyon.
    He's snobby-richboy-who-can-buy-anything-he-wants, and just bought himself lessons from the eldest of the north region, giving him great skills, and is now on his way to Sakeido school to make Kaiyon's stay there misserable. He holds a grudge against him for making Kanna take the descicion of leaving their city. Though he does not express it with some head on anger, Kakajo plans to take revenge for taking away his love.
    (TAKEN)

Mikko Aiketsu
    Race:Neko
    Style:Sai (two hands)
    Personality:One of the most popular girls and not afraid to show her feelings. She is never afraid to let loose at any situation. She enjoys a good chalange and is very mean to inpopular people.
    Love life:She isn't known to have had many boyfriends, but is known to have fallen in love with older men.
    The most beautiful girl (and not to mention popular), has developed a small crush on Kaiyon because of his kind actions, and the few mature conversations they have. Every time he gets seduced, she beats up Kaiyon as hard as she can only over jealousy of other girls.
    (TAKEN)

Principal Hakaido
    Race:Unkown
    Style:Spellcasting
    Personality:The principal of the most famous school in the world. She is very Kind and will defend truth for her students.
    Love life:This is tough to tell, but it is rumored around the school that she is in love with one of the teachers.
    As the new principal at Sakeido school who is more eccentric than most would imagine. This role is a very important one and will be treated as a Sub game master, meaning you will carry both a player's and a master's duty.(SGM)
    (TAKEN)

REMEMBER: You can create new characters!

3. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Can I play? I could be Mikko Aiketsu...
    Thanks.

4. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Of course! If you want to request any ideas, i am open for suggestions. You can choose to make a character and take the rank of a pre-made character, or you can inform me of any new character you would like to create. Please keep any suggestions with a little bit of detail...
    Age and race MUST be stated. A little on the character's background and what the character fights for.
    (You can also choose to play the role of a villian. YES, Villians are in this school RPG and they will be posted either in a few minutes or tomorrow)
    Thank you
    KaiyonTormentor

5. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

So far, the villians posted in this forum will not be named, but instead be in pre-designed teams.(Suggestions for these clans will only be taken in the thread)
    Shadowists Clan
    These fighters have the ability to copy one's moves and memmories, allowing them to have an edge of the opponents techinques. These fight only as a team, and conduct better at night.

Rebbellion Clan
    These warriors fight for no one and serve only their personal needs. Their actions are mysterious to their ways.

(NOTE: More will be posted)

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Sure, I'll join in, but I'd prefer to play my own character. He could be a student in this school. Here's a description.

Nickname-Shinryu Real Name-Tanizaki Tokimune
    Appears 17. Has brown hair in similar style to Heero Yui (of Gundam Wing), blue eyes, and, if not in a school uniform, wears blue pants, maroon vest, red silk T-shirt, and a breastplate on top of the shirt. Carries an enchanted katana that has been passed down father-to-son for generations. Acts superior to all, regardless of rank, and has an aura of nobility around him. Is deeply in love with Cherry (Saber Marionette J), but has come to the school to perfect his swordsmanship and magical skills.

Is this acceptable?

7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

The following is the list of the current predesigned or newly created characters....
    Kaiyon Keitou (Kaiyon Tormentor)
    Mikko Aiketsu (Tomoe Himura)
    Minako Seta (Kos-Mos)
    Tanzaki(Shinryu) (Shinryu)
    Vice Principal (-free-) (*)
    Kakajo Soukie (-free-) (*)

(*) suggestions for a different character in this slot will be taken, and only in private messages. (a character with this sign's porpuse cannot be changed...ex any ideas for Kakajo, character must be Kaiyon's enemy)

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Finally!

Name: Minako Seta
    Race: Human/Half Demon
    Style: She combines the sword and lightning elemental
    Appearence: This would prolly be a good pic of what she looks like.

[​IMG]

History: Minako was born of an ancient shrine. (I'm too lazy to come up with a name at the moment.) But her birth was not approved of by the leaders. She was born of a monk and a demon woman. But, it was against there rules to be rid of her, so they took her under their wing, instead. Minako grew up believing because of her heritage and blood line, that she was inferior.
    She grew up the way most half breeds do. She was ridiculed, beaten, and misled to believe she was nothing but a pain. But because of the way she was treated and the immense power trapped inside her, as she grew up, she grew angry at everyone and everything. She left the shrine (after beating a few priests, I might add) and was offered a chance to join the school. She did.
    Appearance: About 5'7'', long black hair (she just lets it down), icy blue-silver eyes, usually just wears normal jeans and a tight sleeveless shirt. Colors depend on her mood.
    Personality: Despite her past, Minako is a very neutral person. After leaving the shrine, she found it was hard for people to get her upset.
    But she always keeps to herself, and doesn't usually pay much attention to things that don't concern her.

9. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I'd like to join this rpg as well. I will pm you asap with a character description.

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I think this is a good Rpg idea. You actually have something going here! I would like to join this as Kakajo Soukie! Is it okay!?

11. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

I don't want to go to all that trouble to make a character so I'll just be the Vice Principal if thats okay, just one question, how young is she? Can she be 24? cause I want to post a pic so that people can see a better visual of what she looks like.

http://animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/girls09.jpg

Can that be her? just don't add the wings and anything that isn't supposed to be there.

12. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

YES! PERFECT! Congratulations! I will send further information to you about your character on a private message.
    KaiyonTormentor

13. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Okay! Finally, I have decided to change a few things! First of all, the story on the first page has changed a bit from what it was. (For those of you who have just read this thread's story for the first time, this was to inform those who were already here about story changed due to some type-oes and others) You will also notice some of the messages have been closed, well i did this because some of this will no longer apply.
    Other great news, we now have found the two new sub-gamemasters.
    Kos-Mos and Circe Yami, now are sort of like game masters. You can send requests of characters to them now too, as i have been really busy. Just so there's no confusion, i will post the characters taken so far (other characters can change).

Name Character status
    Tomoe Himura Mikko Aiketsu player
    Shinryu Shinryu player
    Minako Seta Kos-Mos (SGM)
    SakataKentaro Kakajo Soukie player
    Circe Yami Principal Hakaido (SGM)
    KaiyonTormentor Kaiyon Keitou (GM)
    -vacant- Shadowist member player
    -vacant- Shadowist member player
    -vacant- Rebbellion member player
    -vacant- Rebbellion member player

More characters will be made and posted, and others will be taken out. Thank you!
    KaiyonTormentor

14. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

Hey there you guys I just wanted to say that a family emergency came up and I won't be here till wednesday next week, my aunts having a baby and its in another state, since we don't want to fly we'll just drive there but I just wanted you guys to know so you won't give my character away, I'll be back, if there is anything I missed in the RPG PM me or e-mail me either is great.

15. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

A new baby?! Cool! Wish your aunt luck for me.

Ok. I just thought that this would make it easier. For those of you who have chosen one of the given characters (Kaiyon, ect.), please post a pic of how you want them to look. It dosn't have to be one of your drawings, either. This does not HAVE to be done, though it is strongly advised. It would help us if we knew what your characters looked like. Those of you with original characters may do the same, If you wish.
    And if you're having trouble posting a picture, just send it to me through a link (make sure it's reasonable size) ad I'll post it for you.
    P.S. You can use a pic of some anime character, if you wish.
    ~Heather

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Heres a new character.

Name: TaiKami Yura (some where in there, it means wolf)
    Race: Human
    Style: Can adapt, but usually used twin blades. Magic specialty is ice.
    History: UnKnown
    Appearance: Alot like this, but older.

[​IMG]

Personality: A real pain. She's always hyper, but never in a happy way. She's a teacher in sakeido school and a real slave driver. She pushed the students hard and dosn't really care if they make it or not, just as long as they go past their limits. She dosn't really like students of any sort, and tried her best to make their lives a living night mare. ^.^ You'll love her. She's also very caty.

17. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

18. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Name: Athena
    Race: Human
    Style: She favors a traditional japanese sword when she absolutely has to fight. Her magic prowess is of White (healing) magic.

Appearence:
    http://www.maiandra.com/art/kaguya.jpg

History: When she turned 17 she left the village that she had been raised on the traditional journey of adult passage. She returned a year later to find that the village had been destroyed. Ever since she has felt completely lost and upon recieving an invitation to the school she accepted.

Appearance (clothing): She favors black jeans and a black sleeveless turtleneck with a black belt that her sword sheath is connected to.

Personality: She is an open person and tries to act like her past no longer bothers her. She has a caring nature.

19. WilKingOfGames

WilKingOfGames New Member

Character creation! I like this RPg and want to join! What do you think of this?

Name:Sashumar Kidashido
    Style: Archery
    Background story: This character is a fugitive from the old demon ancients. An egg left behind with a purpuse to enslave the earth, now a schoolboy and the target of many girls in the school. He does not remember his past, however he is very cooperative with the principal, because of her spellcasting abilities she might find the secrets to his past. He has taken quite an affection to Principal Hakaido!

http://www.rpgslave.com/descargas/artworks/Ro/images/archer_m_jpg.jpg

20. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Name: Bloom
    Race: Half Human/ Half Flower
    Style: Whip, and good with hand-to-hand combat, can control plants
    Appearence: I'll get a pic later.

History: Unknown
    Alliance: EEEVVVIIILLL!