RPG Sakeido High School 2 Swordsmenship Class (2nd Semester)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hitohiro, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Okay just becareful." Kyuzo quickly replied as he turned to the door as it opened he saw a half breed dog demo come running in by the time he saw she was late. he soon heard her ask what happened.

Kyuzo quickly back flipped and landed by the girl.

" It might be best if you stayed back with the other students." Kyuzo replied pointing to where few of the studnets had gathered at. " Sorry I'm called Kyuzo kusanagi." Kyuzo repleid holding out his hand.

" HEy lance you alright." Kyuzo shouted at lance as he sw him hit the wall an dquickly drew his katana

2. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Ok."Yukiko says backing off. "last time ill be late to this class" she thinks. "Well! Arent u going to do anything!?" Yukiko asked the guy who just landed next to her. "He," nodding to Lance "could get killed."

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"There is nothing that can be done," Onyx said in a cool and calm tone. She shifted into place right next to them. "This is his battle until he demains otherwise." Her eyes changed they were black instead if sea green. Her staff was in hand. She raised her other hand and transformed the staff into a blade. "Need to see to the hurt." Onyx shifted out of place once more. This time she shifted near Shirai. She raised her hand up. She started a healing spell. She hoped to heal him enough to obtain information from him. He had only lost power. She gave him some of her power in order to heal him.

4. shinigami

" well he asked me to watch out for the other students if his life is in danger I will help him." Kyuzo replied watching lance and Sakiharu

" I gave him my word so i will do it but at this rate i may have to help," Kyuzo replied to Yukiko " Hey Sakiharu what is your conflect wiht lance." Kyuzo asked Sakiharu.

5. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"We all could get killed if you two don't do something," said Lance. He lifted his sword in front of him. "Kyuzo, Yukiko, watch his movements and look for a place to attack. If you see one, don't hold back anything and I mean anything," Lance said to both of them, "And don't ask how I know your name," Lance said to Yukiko. He ran again at Sakiharu at such a speed where you couldn't see him or Sakiharu for that matter. Their battle again raged on.

6. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Arg, Lance is going to get killed cause he wont let anyone help him!!" thought Yukiko. "well we should at least get the other students out, that way they are out of harms way." dont u think?" asked Yukiko stubbornly

7. Lance Leingod

(OCC: I asked you guys to attack and you made two posts. Plus, no sigs please if you can help it.)

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Thanks to Onyx, Shirai had gained some of his lost power, and was partially healed.

He stood up saying "Thank you......this cannot go any longer....the battle is his...but not for long...."

He extended his arm foward and closed his eyes. After charging up his spell, he yelled...

Adeat!

A blinding flash of light surrounded the gray creature and Sakiharu, and they both dissapeared.....

Shirai once more fell on the ground, and someone asked what just happened.

"I sent them away...but I'm afraid it won't last very long...." Said Shirai

Students questioned if he was even right, and he answered while yelling..

"He's on the other side! Excactly where Thorne was kept away....the only difference is that....Keitou already took someone out from there, he has experience, subconsiously, I can't give more than a day before they return....we must head somewhere else...somewhere more suitable to explain all this..."

9. Lance Leingod

"Time to die, Lance!" said Sakiharu but before he could do what he wanted, he was no longer there.

In the place where Thorne was, Sakiharu landed on his feet and stared at outward. "Damn it," said Sakiharu and he started beating the ground with his foot. "If...(stomp)...I...(stomp)...had one more...(stomp)...second...arrr. You win this time but I'll be back in the world in a few mintue," Sakiharu looks to find the creature laying there. Sakiharu sighs and says something. Dark beams come from out of his back and in the place of them were black wings. Sakiharu says something again and they were gone.

10. shinigami

" Alright here goes." Kyuzo repleid putting the back of the balde against his elbow " Ryu hariken claw ( dragon hurrican claw)." Kyuzo shouted as he threw the sword which spunned at Sakiharu. Sakiharu blokced it and knocked it out of the way and sent it flying inot a wall on the other side of the room.

" Got you." Kyuzo replied softly chargeing at Sakiharu reaching behind his back he quickly drew his second KAtana but Sakiharu blokced it. But Kyuzo quickly spun just as the swords clashed and dodge any counter attack.

" HE's good." Kyuzo replied rasieng the sowrd in a defensive postion.

11. Lance Leingod

<I wonder if everyone should be told> Lance thought in his head. He sheathed his sword since there was no longer any danger now that Sakiharu was gone.

12. shinigami

" Hey lance you alright." Kuzo asked him as h ewent a retrieved his sword he quickly vanished adn soon appeaerd by his sowrd an dpulled it out o fth ewal an dhe then re appeared beside lance.

" Who was that guy and why did he want to kill you for?" Kyuzo asked ;lance

13. Lance Leingod

<Maybe they should be told, it would be better than not knowing> Lance thought in his head. "This isn't the place right now, there is a empty room down the hall, room 267. I'll meet you there," Lance said to Kyuzo. He walked over to Yukiko and said the same thing as Lance said to Kyuzo. Lance walked to Onyx and said the same thing and the same to Shirai and Tobias. Lance then walked out of the room and went down the hall to room 267 and opened it and waited for the others.

14. shinigami

Kyuzo waite and listened to whta lance told him and nodded in quick agrement givieng a sigh h equickly sheathed his swords. Kyuzo slowly ranned his hand through his hari and gave a smile to everyone.

" Well then I will take my leave." Kyuzo replied and wathced as the other students watched him. to most of the students amazements he vanished in his shadow. HWihcx then dissappeared from sight. Kyuzo soon appeared in 267 and walked out from a dark corner..

" Well lance it looks liek i'm the first one here." Kyuzo repleid takeing a seat ina chair.

15. Lance Leingod

"So it seems," said Lance and Lance stood in the center of the room.

16. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx noded at Shirai. He summoned the creature and intruder away. She held her hand out and grasped it. She could feel a change inside her. She felt more powerful and she yearned to destory. She looked at her sword. It was the first time she had ever seen it. It was as if it was made of light. Lance came up to her and told her to procede into the next room.

Onyx hand that didn't contain the sword reached to her collar. She touched the rip. She could feel the zap but this time it didn't hurt. She stared at the blade once more. She could feel a pulse from it. She returned the blade back inside of her. It disappeared leaving a beautiful array of light. The light looked like a lot of small fireflies.

After the light disappeared she noticed that Lance and Kyuzo had left so far. Onyx shifted into the next room. She looked around. It was strange to her. First of all she was orginally in the gymnasium the moment she thought of going into room 267 she appeared there. She knew Kyuzo had the ability to use his shadow. But this was completily different to her. She wanted to test it some more but something inside of her told her there was no point to this childness.

"I have arrived. Say what needs to be said," Onyx said. She niether sat nor rested against the wall. She stood in the place that she had shifted into.

17. Lance Leingod

"All in do time, just wait for some others," said Lance. Thoughts were racing in his head, <What should I start with first? I just hope they take it more seriously than others have or they're dead.> Lance's thoughts contiued.

18. shinigami

As kyuzo looked up he sw onyx appear in the room with out walking in an dhe knew she couldn't have used his hadow technique but was not sure.

" Onyx when or how did you get here so fast." Kyuzo asked onyx turning in his seat and looking at her

" This must be seroius if lance asked tobias to be here as well as the others." Kyuzo replied to himself softly where noone inth eroom could hear him. " But what canit be." he added

19. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai walked to the room after almost everyone leaving, thinking "We have no time before that thing finds it's way out....I should call....no...I promised..."

Shirai goes into the room, since but a few people there, waiting for more people that were higher to his importance.

In the other side, Sakiharu and the new creature were looking for a way out, until Sakiharu started conversation and demanded a name from the new creature...

"I've never been named....You could say that I've but been in hibernation, and since I've never been released, you could call this my birth..." Said the new creature

Sakiharu asked him what name he wanted for his new self...

"I...." said the gray creature, as memories and one name came, a name with a title...and slowly with the darkest voice he said...

"Sei...shin.....of....th...the....Dark........Seishin of the Dark...."

For a second, Sakiharu thought he heard that name before, but only for a second and no more.

Seishin of the Dark

The new name to this new side of Keitou Satomi. Why the creature chose this name.....

20. Lance Leingod

<Seishin of the Dark...nice name for now. We just need to find out how to get out of here.> Sakiharu thought to himself, his black wings flapped while he was in the air. <This is like no place I have visited before. I thought this was some new planet at first but my spell didn't get it us out of here. There could only be two reasons that it couldn't work. One, many angels must have stopped my spell without my knowing. Or two, this is a different plane. To send someone to a different plane is not an easy task, one must have a high amount of aura but even if used correctly, the user will be almost depleted of aura. That man who casted it will not be an easy prey. But you would have to have a huge energy sourse in order to keep us here forever and I doubt he has something like that. We will return in time. As for now, how about I practice some of my moves.> Sakiharu's right hand started to glow red. His hand then was covered in this red, lava like aura. He then pointed his hand toward many trees that went a mile long and he blasted the aura toward them. The aura hit and sand was everywhere. Nothing was left but a mile long wasteland of sand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.