RPG Sakeido High School 2 Swordsmenship Class (2nd Semester)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hitohiro, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Lance laughed a little and sat back into a chair, his right hand over his right eye, feeling the scar there, "Easier said than done. I don't think I could be able to mess with his mind though. He knows me too well. If anyone else can do it, feel free to try," said Lance.

2. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"i can shoot an arrow at an apple a mile away and hit it dead center, but im not a mind messer upper." Yukiko looks at the scar on lances eye and ask "so.. uh... wut happen?"

3. Lance Leingod

"Sakiharu gave me this scar and the one on my arm (OCC: Look at my profile to know about the scars). But I can still see with my eye," said Lance.

4. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"oh, scars... they never go away even if people cant see 'em. they are still always there haunting u." grief filled Yukiko eyes as she said this

5. Lance Leingod

"They never do," a tear fell from his eye as he said that, a memory appear in his mind, a memory best left forgotten.

6. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" LAnce what chances are my style agianst his if i may aske" Kyuzo asked lance.

" well yukiko could shot arrows to keep him distracted long enough for us to attack him but thaT way is still dangerous to those who are attacking so i wouldn't suggest it." Kyuzo added.

" What to do what to do" " LAnce what chances are my style agianst his if i may aske" Kyuzo asked lance.

7. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko looked at lance tears filled her eyes and she felt like her heart was going to break remembering something she wish she could just easre "she died and it was my fault." Yukiko said with out meaning to.

"uh.. yeah i guess i could," muttered Yukiko. gribbing her bow with all her might clutching it to her heart and crying as all the memeries flooded back

8. Lance Leingod

"Your style could be useful but like I said, I don't know his other styles," said Lance.

"She died and it was my fault," said Yukiko.

Lance looked up and stared at Yukiko, "How did you know Remi?" asked Lance.

9. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"huh.. oh did i say that out loud.. unless remi is my mom no i dont no her or him." said Yukiko.

10. Lance Leingod

Lance looked back down, "I guess you won't. The reason I have this scar from Sakiharu is that he killed Remi, she was.............was going to be my wife on the day he killed her." tears started to fall.

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"Okay, everyone, calm down. I don't know how many times I taught you all this in class but I'll tell you one more. If you are unable to read your opponent, the best way to get an edge in battle is to attack using your fastest attack and you have to make the first attack. Now look. There's six of us and two of them. All these ideas are good, but let's try to focus them and make them work together." Tobias said. he thought for a couple minutes and knew what to do.

"Okay, here's the plan. Do what you do best. Kyuzo, use your Shadow technique to try and hold the creature down. Yuhiko use a restraining spell on the creature to enforce Kyuzo then fire your arrows at him. Onyx, use your staff and whatever other techniques you have to enforce Yuhiko. If that fails, just attack as you would like but keep an eye for everyone else. Now, Lance, you seem to have the most info on this guy so tell me and Shirai all you know. Shirai, I know you are a gifted spellcaster. Use what spells you know to keep yourself alive while attacking Sakiharu. Lance, you and I will have to go with head on attacks until we can find someway around him. IF this goes well, we should all make it out alive."

Tobias sighed and then looked at his students. He had watched them grow for the past 4 months, all of them. He knew they were spirited but he could also see a touch of fear in each of their eyes. They were young. They'd be crazy not to be afraid. Most of them had never been in real combat. Only he, and apparently Lance, had seen blood. Blood shed by their own hands.

"Listen to me now my students. When we survive this, I shall look upon you as no longer a young child but a grown woman or man. You will still be my students and I will still teach you but you will have shown me something that a tournament could not. The will to live. Fight with all your heart and soul today and you will survive, I promise you. Lance, Shirai, lets go out in the hall so you can tell us what we need to know. The rest of us wait in here and prepare yourselves.......for the ultimate test."

12. Lance Leingod

"At least someone has some guts to make a plan," said Lance after what he heard from Tobias and Lance stood up, no longer crying, "We will need a few others just in case if anything goes wrong. Do you know anyone else that can keep up with me? You will need more than just strength, that's for sure but this is the best there is, for now. I've told you all the history of him, his style of fightings is...something else."

13. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Sadly though" said Shirai, "There's one more test that must be overcome, and not for any of the students, for Keitou. I know someone that has an inmense amount of power, or had at least. That new version of Keitou Satomi is no match for him, that beast is filled with darkness, and this person is the bringer of light....

My master went through hell, but he prevailed. Belive it or not, he's been named bringer of Light in two planets, inclding one with humans...which is hard to belive that an entire planet that has humans actually accepted something as a whole....I will call him, he may be of great help....*looks at Lance* I just hope we can keep up......but for now, we'll stick with the regular battle plan....."

14. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"I got no problem when it comes to speed Lance, know that for sure. It's not his history im interested in atually, but more to the type of person he is, tell me that." Tobias said.

15. shinigami

" ALright Tobias sensie I'll do as you say." Kyuzo replied with a bow. Kyuzo slowly pulled out his sowrds and looked at them.

" Murasami the sword of my father and the shibien a gift from my master I learned to weild both well this will be a final test on my part then.' Kyuzo repleid to himself.

Kyuzo quikcly twirleed them inhis hands adn quickly sheathed them.

16. Lance Leingod

"What can you expect of a Dark Angel? He cares for nothing. He'll kill even a child if given the chance. He'll destory this whole planet if he can but he doesn't even have enough power for that, at least. But if he opens Hell's Gates, you can kiss this planet goodbye. Just watch out for anything and I mean anything. If I know one thing about Sakiharu is that he can never be predicted very easily. I just wish there was some Angel that could help us. The thing I'm worried about is his Dark Angel form. Do you guys know any, fallen ones may help but I won't raise my hopes on that," said Lance.

17. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"That told me everything I needed to know. I now have an idea of what I'm facing here. Sounds like a couple of people I faced about 10 years ago, though you are all too young to remember. As for a fallen angel, not really, no."

18. Lance Leingod

<Ten years ago?> Lance thought to himself, <The time when the first Sakeido High School was destoried, I wonder.>

"Okay, just watch out for his Watojutsu and his other four styles. I don't know them but watch out. I do have one question, does anyone know on how to use Shukuchi? You'll need it before long," said Lance.

19. shinigami

" Well I know a form of it lance as i told you before." Kyuzo replied from inside of the room. Kyuzo was near th edoor listening to what the three of them were talkin about

" Sorry for the intrusion Tobias but i was wondering what you three would be doing thats all." Kyuzo repleid " It was just to get an idea if I had to attack I would know what to expect again I'm sorry." Kyuzo repleid quickly

20. Lance Leingod

"I'm not worried if you know it, I know you have a form of it," replied Lance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.