RPG Sakeido High School 2 Swordsmenship Class (2nd Semester)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hitohiro, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

AS the night went by kyuzo sat there asleep ignoring ever thing around him but he was awar what was going on. He soon heard voices dn openned one eye and saw Sakiharu adn lance talking. Silently Kyuzo moved his hand to teh sowrd handle but stopped when he heard him say he wsan't here to fight them. After a while he listened towhatthey sasid and when Sakiharu left he lowered hishadn and saw lance go back to sleep. Kyuzo quickly shifted his postion and looked up at he ceiling.

" There is more to this Sakiharu guy why wouldn't h etake the chance tokill us." Kyuzo replied. loweriing his head he kepted botheyes opend and fell asleeep that way.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Sakiharu was walking through the woods and stopped in front of a woman. The woman had the chain that Lance saw earlier and she was in black clothing, top to bottom.

"Don't hold anything back against them if they attack," said Sakiharu.

"Yes, master," the woman bowed and dissappeared in the shadows.

<Fool, if they do attack, you will wound them and make them show what they can do but you can't beat them, no matter how hard you try,> thought Sakiharu and he laughed a dark and evil laugh. <Now, lets see how they will react against someone who uses dark magic.>

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx sat in her spot thinking. Her hand touched the collar. Zaps came from it she didn't care or notice. 'Remove the collar,' she thought. 'Is it possible? Will I be free? Will I stay me.' She sighed and looked up. Kyuzo walked in and he laid down to rest. 'I should sleep too,' she thought. She closed her eyes and drifted into a deep sleep. She dreamt of the past.

In her dream she was 5 years old. She was with her only mother figure, Kankos. She held a sword in her hand. She was practicing with it. Kankos smiled at her and clapped as she hit every target. "You are swift little one." Kankos pressed on her nose. She pulled back her golden hair and winked with sky blue eyes. "It is your wolf blood.” She told the child. Kankos was full human. “Some day you will run free like I will."Kankos also wore a collar like Onyx. She smiled at her and patted her head. “Now finish hitting the targets. Hit all of them at once.” Onyx nodded at her and smiled bright. She moved gracefully even at a young age. The sword which was more her size appeared to be part of her.

Onyx sword play was interrupted by another. Kankos was called away and Onyx was led inside to study magic spells. After a few hours of study Onyx looked at the clock the small hand moved four spaces. She got up and started to look for Kankos. She heard her voice down the hall.

Onyx was dreaming and she whimpered “Kankos” in the classroom. In her dream she peered inside the room which held Kankos. The man she hated now was there. He was yelling at Kankos. “You failed,” he told her. “My son is dead. You know what the plenty for that is?” Kankos was on her knees. She looked at the man and nodded. “Perhaps I should make you take that half breed with you,” he told her.

Kankos looked at him. Her face wasn’t sad even though she knew her own fate. “If you do you might as well kill the rest of your family by your own hands,” her voice was strong and didn’t waver. The man looked at her for a moment then he waved his hand. Kankos doubled over in pain. She screamed. Blood start to pour from her mouth, the corner of her eyes, and her ears.

“KANKOS,” Onyx screamed as a child. In the room she whimpered her name. The little girl tried to run to the woman’s side but was held back. “KANKOS,” she yelled again. “Let me go,” the little girl pleaded. The two grown bodyguards held on to her. Onyx tried hard to get past. Tears were running down the little girls face. “LET ME GO,” she screamed. A blast from her body sent the spell casters back. Onyx ran and made it to her beloved mother figure side. “Kankos,” she said once.

Kankos reached up and brushed away a tear on Onyx’s five year old face. “I am free now,” she told the child with her final breath. The man looked upon Onyx and his fallen men. He smiled and said something Onyx never remembered.

Onyx woke with a start from her dream it was day break. ‘Run free,’ she thought. She shifted out of the room. She shifted into the girl’s bathroom. There she washed her face. ‘Kankos,’ she thought. ‘I let you die.’ She dried her hands on the towel rack. She remembered Shirai’s long words that Keitou could help free her. ‘So Keitou could be saved,’ she thought. Onyx shifted out of the room and on to the school grounds. There she looked for an enemy. She heard about the Shadowists last night. The chance of meeting one was in her favor.

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

The doors banged loudly as Tobias walked into the gym, sword in hand.

"Okay everyone, time to get up. I'm sending you all home even though it's a school day. I've told the principal and he's agreed upon it. As for your Spellcasting class, the principal and us other teachers are deciding what to do. Now go home and get some rest and be here tomorrow." He began to walk away and then turned back around.

"One more thing. If you should encounter anything that calls itself a Shadowists, do not fight it. I was gone for a reason last night and all the preautions have been set in place. Now go home and get some sleep." He walked back off and out through the doors.

"So Sakiharu decided not to attack them huh. I knew the Shadowists were working for him. The kids should be protected now that it's in place, as long as thy're on campus. This fight, it would seem....has only begun."

5. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Im not leaving. peroid. We can fight just fine. if we need to run we are all very capable of doing it. U cant do this ALONE! u may be a teacher but u no as much about Sakiharu and the shadowist as the rest of us. well Lance may no more..." Yukiko said planting herself on the floor. she may have been being stubborn but so was everyone else. beside she had no home to go to.

6. Lance Leingod

Lance stood up and put his swords into his bag. <Like you have to tell me twice,> Lance thought and he walked outside. The day was pretty and sunny, the air warm and a small wind was in the air. Lance stopped as a thought dawned on him. Lance was sudden racing toward his dorm. <Sakiharu has been taking us for fools. Why didn't I think about it before? Damn it.> Lance was then using his Shukuchi and was there at his door. He opened his door. Everything was normal but Lance was going through everything he had for something.

Lance found a black, square box with a white chain wrapped around it. He removed the chain and opened the box. It was empty. <Damn, now he is a step closer to opening Hell's Gates. What is the fifth clue to the riddle?> He remembered a riddle long lost to anyone on earth but him and Sakiharu.

Fire's heat of the second to Hell.
    Wedding day's blood in vain of your enemy.
    Chain of the eye in a pawn's hands.
    Blackest star of the wielder close to battle.
    Power of the creature that breaths fire.

<What was the last thing?> Lance thought again.

Speak the words only spoken in Hell
    users tranform while the maker is all
    Hell's Gates open by the Angel's hand.

"Power of the creature? Who is the creature?" Lance said to himself.

7. shinigami

" WHen the door salmed openned and baged against the wall he quickly drew his sword and stood up. Upon seeing that it was tobias he sheahted his sword

" IF you say so but what if they want to fight an dwon't give up." Kyuzo replied standing up. ANd slowly walked out of then gym and outside

"I need to go to a place to think." Kyuzo replied vanishing but not in his own shadow this time he soon appeared at the woods and walked inside the forest. Kyuzo quickly took one katana out and placed it on the group and drew the other one and started to practice with it. he slowly moved with the blade. and his movments where water like hard to predicte his movments

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

'So all we do is wait now...' thought Shirai....and kept on thinking...

After a while, he decided to meditate for a while, and recuparate and mantain the most power that he can.

Meanwhile, Seishin of Darkness was also thinking about every single possible outcome, and told Sakiharu that they should hurry, claiming that they shouldn't waste any time for their own sakes...

9. Lance Leingod

Farther into the woods, Sakiharu watched him with his mind with his eyes closed. His thoughts were going like crazy until a woman spoke from the shadows.

"Master, I have it," It was the woman with the chain. Sakiharu opened his eyes and looked at the woman, satisfaction in his eyes.

"Good, good, give it to me," Sakiharu held out his hand and the woman put something into it. It was a black orb with a single star in the center. "Now I just need one last thing before I can open back Hell's Gates. Years of waiting and I'm finally one step before this world is my...heh, heh, heh." He laughed softly to himself and gave the orb back to her. "You know what to do and call the others."

"Yes, master," the woman bowed and went into the shadows. After a few mintiues, six people came from the shadows.

"What is it you command, master?" a large man said.

"It is almost time to open back Hell's Gates but before that time comes, I need to see what they can do. Mind control may help me see information but it won't let me see how they act to danger. Lance and the spell caster that is now Seishin also had that same problem," said Sakiharu.

"Does that mean..." said one man.

"Yes, the battle will start soon but before that can happen, we will need to remove their...defences. That is when you will attack the six," said Sakiharu.

"Master, if I may, could we battle another if we kill one of them?" said a small man.

Sakiharu seemed deep in thought and then said, "Yes, as long as you don't kill them too quickly...heh, heh, heh, heh." Sakiharu's laughter was soft but long.

"If they have defences, shouldn't we..." said a woman.

Sakiharu raised his hand and stopped laughing a little but still laughed, "Don't worry, pawns can be replaced easily." He laughed again and the others too began to as well.

10. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias heard Yuhiko's remark from down the hall. He went back into the gym. She obviously was not aware.

"Yuhiko. 10 years ago Sakeido was inveloped in a war against an evil being who wanted to destroy every Sword Mage she could find. Sword Mages are some of the most powerful beings within the dimensions. She used Shadowists to find information and attack certain students in the school. I was in that particular war when I was 18. So if anything, I know as much as much about Shadowists as Lance himself as well as do the teachers who work here. We were all in that war. Do not percieve anything Yuhiko, it's not a good skill to develop. Now you can stay or go home, it doens't matter, but be careful either way." With that, Tobias left the gym and headed out.

11. Lance Leingod

Lance was walking to the gym after much thought in his room and he saw Tobias come out. Lance walked up to him and walked along side him.

"Tobias, we have a problem?" said Lance.

12. shinigami

KYuzo continued his practice and his movments were quick he slowly sheathed his sword. Kyuzo slowly stood there with his eyes closed a light but cool breeze came up ad blew tree leeves into the air which swirled around him. Kyuzo quickly drew his sword at a fast speed unseen by the humasn eye adn sliced through the leaf he quickly moved his legs and began to cut down the rest of leaves. After he cut all of the leeves down he sheathed his sword and picked up the second sowrd and placed it behind his back. AS he got ready to leave he slowly walked up to a large tree and took a battoujutsu stance and drew the katana and cut through the tree revielinga shadowtist who quick;ly ranned away when he saw the tree fall down.

" SO they are wathcing us no matter as long as they don't bug me or my friends i won't attack." Kyuzo whispered walking out of the woods. he soon vaished again and was at his dorm room.

" I never like useing the shukuchi unless ihad to but my style uses it so i can't complain." Kyuzo replied to himself and enterd his room.

13. Lance Leingod

Sakiharu was alone again, thinking about the school and what to do inorder to destory the defences. A shadowist appear and it was the one that Kyuzo attacked, in a way. He was about to speak but Sakiharu spoke, "I know you ran away." His voice didn't sound pleased at all and turned to him, his eyes full of anger. "I told you to attack if they should attack you," said Saikharu and veins appeared out of his right hand.

"Master, I'm sorry, he just...uh..." the veins formed into the shape of a tachi, the first sword that the Japanese used. "Please, no...!" the man was sliced but from behind. One of the six shadowists that appeared before Sakiharu earlier had killed him.

"Weakings like them don't have a right to live," said the man.

"Weakings will be weakings but the strong will be the strong. Have a shadowist attack Kyuzo and let's see what he can do," said Sakiharu, the veins went back into his skin and turned away from the man. "And have someone clean up that mess."

"Yes, master," the man dissappeared and a shadowist was appearing outside Kyuzo's dorm. He again dissappeared and was right behind Kyuzo while he was laying his swords down. Kyuzo wasn't aware that the shadowist was behind him but he would soon find out.

"Hello, Kyuzo," said the shadowist and he drew two kodachi.

14. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias had only been walking for a minute or two.

"The events that are happeneing right now are somehow connected to the battle we had 10 years ago, but how. The Shadowists are definately connected so....that must mean the s..."Tobias' thoughts were stopped as Lance came walking up beside him.

"Tobias, we have a problem?" said Lance.

"Firstly, it's Mr. Tobias or Sensei, remember that. But because of the shape of things I'll let it slide. Now, what's the problem, what has happeend?" he asked.

15. Lance Leingod

"When I talk to you about the Gates of Hell, I forgot to mention that the Elders long ago sealed it with spells that anceint compared to nature. In order for Sakiharu to open the gates, he must solve a riddle. This is the riddle...
    Fire's heat of the second to Hell.
    Wedding day's blood in vain of your enemy.
    Chain of the eye in a pawn's hands.
    Blackest star of the wielder close to battle.
    Power of the creature that breaths fire.

Speak the words only spoken in Hell
    users tranform while the maker is all
    Hell's Gates open by the Angel's hand.

Some thought it was a riddle, others, a prophecy. But to this day, no one knows what it really is. For each saying, you need an item. One thing is for sure though, if Sakiharu figures the riddle out...well, you know what I mean. From what information I have so far, he has completed four sayings with four of the items. One was with me until now but I never knew what it was for until it was gone and one saying was for...(sigh)...my wife's blood. We need to figure out the last one before...what the?" Lance looked at the dorms ahead and saw a shadow move. "Did you see that?"

16. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx shifted into the area where they had their first Elemental Manipulation Class. The area showed signs of a few classes they had there. She learned about her element Earth. Here she decided to see what her sword could do.

She easily called out her sword. The sword was exquisite. In the early morning sun light she could see an inscription on it. It was written in old scripture which was written across one surface of the blade. She saw that the sword was double edged. Even the hilt was to be admired upon. The pommel was a dragons head.

Onyx had yet to use the sword. She had a feeling Tobias would want to know more. There was no answers she could give. All she new it was connected with her demon blood. By now Onyx had power over the demon blood inside her.

Onyx shifted inside the forest easily moving around the trees. She practiced and felt the power of the sword. Instead of trees fall over they splinted wood chips rained from the sky. Onyx shifted into a certain spot. "Were you planning on attacking anytime soon? This sword can't wait to pierce you." She asked a Shadowist.

17. shinigami

Kyuzo slowly enetered his room and placed his swords down on his bed when he heard a voice behind him. KYuzo slowly cocked his head to the right slightly and saw a man pulling two kodachis out.

" GUessing this isn't a social call." Kyuzo turnning around part way but stopped for the shadowist charged him.

The shadowist swords went right through kyuzo and was happy with what he had done but his surprised turnnd to shock as eh image before him fell away in swirls.

" they probably haven't said anything to you about me." Kyuzo repleid appearing at his door.

" they told me enough shaow master and what can you do you are unarmed." laughed teh shadowist chargeing at kyuzo.

He was right he was unarmed with a sword at least but he still had skills. Turnning around h equickly crashed through a window adn landed onthe ground and rolled away dodgeing a downward thrust.

" Your good i give you that." the shadowist replied.

Kyuzo fight with this shadowist was hard since he didn't have his swords nor could he get the time to cast a spell but that was what he wanted the shadowist to think. he knew the shadowist thought he could win since he was armed and kyuzo was not.

jumping back after dodgeing a dual slash kyuzo landed off toteh right side near the schools walls amd brought up his hands.

" this is no fun hear use this." the shadowist repleid tossing him his kodachi which kyuzo picke dit up and looked at it.

" I don't need this thing to beat you ." Kyuzo replied tossing the kodachi back and enbeded it into a tree.

The shadwoist quickly charged kyuzo and did a forward thurst surpirsed an dfear came over his face as soon as he launched his attack kyuzo vanished adn appeared.takeing hold of his arm and hit the shadowist arm in evrey place breaking it before going to the body and hittting it severl tiems teh force of the blows to the body sent the man fly backwards into the ground with one broken arm and a few broken ribs.

" RyuTsurugi zan ryuu sukuchi level 2." kyuzo replied geting in a fighting psotion

" impossible they siad you were skilled with a sword." th eshadowist repleid getting up and rsieng his other hand and pointed the kodachi at him.

" My style is not limeted to a sword i can adapt it as needed." Kyuzo replied

" then this is the end." the shadowist replied running at kyuzo

" Tenkageryuken ryuu Ryushin- ( Dragon shell of illusion)." Kyuzo replied as the sahdowist swund the kodachi down he struck kyuzo but the kyuzo dissapeared adn reappeared to teh right adn left the shadowist continued to attack kyuzo only hitting images.

" this is th eend." Kyuzo replied appearing behind him the shadowist plunged the kodachi into kyuzo and saw blood run down the blade buthis eyes got wide as the image turnned into himself. Dropping th esowrd he looked at the image unknown kyuzo can up swing a the koachi he'd throwing away.

Kyuzo slashed at he man cutting his other arm makeing him come back to reality and grabbed his imjuried arm.

" how dare you human this is not over." he shouted running off into the woods.

closeing his eyes kyuzo listend to the rusling of the leeves and launched the kodachiu and hear a scream but was not sure if he had killed the man or not.

18. Lance Leingod

The man kept running back and found Sakiharu near a tree not far away.

"Master, I'm sorry, I couldn't kill him," said the man, and he bowed toward Sakiharu.

"A pawn like you can be replaced," said Sakiharu and walked toward the man. He was right in front of him now but then something was coming toward them or at least from behind Sakiharu. The man never even knew about it. Sakiharu swung around, grabbed the kodachi and sliced the head of the man in one move. His crying scream when he died was heard through the whole forest.

19. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias had indeed seen the figure.

"Not to worry Lance. As long as you stay on the school grounds, the Shadowists can not harm you. A few defences have been set up. Now as for the riddle. "Power of the creature that breaths fire." Hmmm, it sounds like a dragon but....." Tobias' blood ran cold and he stopped in midsentence.

20. Lance Leingod

Lance stopped when Tobias stopped, "Tobias-san, what is..." Lance stopped to as he saw his face. <Dragon? That would make sense but he's not a dragon, even if he can use their powers,> Lance thought.

"Tobias-san, you aren't a dragon, you have their powers but you aren't one. Besides, it says 'Power of the creature that breaths fire.' As far as I know, you don't breath fire, now do you?" asked Lance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.