RPG Sakeido High School 2 Swordsmenship Class (2nd Semester)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hitohiro, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" But i would have to hold the best unless i use my own shadow which can act as me. but there is a risk." Kyuzo replied walking out into teh hall way.

" THe risk is that if it is damage I will take damage as well but it cant die." Kyuzo repleid leaning up againts the wall

" the choice is up to you and tobias as wella shirai

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"The shadow can not die but you can die. It's a good idea but I'm not the teacher. What's your say in this?" Lance asked Tobias and Shirai.

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"Like I said before, no will die, for whatever reason. We will save the Shuriken idea until the very end and use it only as a last resort. I doubt we'll need it though. Okay, let's head back to the gym. I'd rather us be there and wait then have him show up and us totally unprepared, now lets go." Tobias started walking off back to the gym.

4. Lance Leingod

"The spell he casted lasts a day if you don't remember. We won't be in any danger until this time tomorrow. Until then, I'll be in my dorms," said Lance and he turned to the direction of the dorms.

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"Stop. We will sleep here tonight. No one is going anywhere. Battle Strategy 101. Stay close to the battle field. Grab a desk or a piece of the floor and get comfortable. I will stand be outside the room if anyone needs me. Get a good nights sleep." Tobias said and he walked outside the door leaving the other 5 inside to sleep.

6. shinigami

" It it takes a day then I will be around probalely testing my abiliteis or something to that extent.' Kyuzo replied

" I'll see you around Tobias sensie, shiria lance." Kyuzo repleid givieng a bow and dissappeared wiht in his own shadow and reappeared outside. beisde i bench. walking over to it he took a set an dlooked up inthe air and place his hand over his face.

" I should get back since tobias wanted u sto stay together but i had to clear my thoughts." Kyuzo repleid he again vanished with in a shadow and appeared in hius room adn pickng up his long shetah he re appeard baack in the hallway.an dthen wlaking into the gym

" Sorry for leaeing I had to get this other sheath just in case if i lose my swords." Kyuzo added

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx listened to the conversation. 'Gates of hell?' she thought then it dawn on her. Her eyes lit up. He body moved up. She relized what was going on inside her.

They agued about the attack plan. Onyx didn't care for this at all. She never spoke or said anything. She knew she would attack who she saw fit. She had plenty of speed now. Her weapon would be her sword. Tobias expected them to sleep here. Kyuzo left for a few minutes and came back.

She finally spoke to those in the room. "If the Gates of Hell open or if I lose my collar KILL ME," she said. She shifted out of the room and return a second later with blankets and pillows from a linen closet. She sat down and rested against a wall covering her middref with a blanket.

"The Gates of Hell give demons and our foe more power. I as you all know am part demon. Demon blood is more powerful then humans. In some cases too powerful. As I found out mine is. Some may know and others may not know that I am a slave." She looked at Kyuzo and then adverted her eyes. She hated telling him this way. "My collar is proof of my slavery. It also stays a good portion of my demon blood. When Keitou became that demon the blast ripped my collar a little." She paused in her words. "The truth is I don't know what will happen. But kill me nonetheless for I will kill you and an Elder."

8. shinigami

it kyuzo knew he could not take the life of a friend it went against he code .

Kyuzo slolwy walked over besdie onyx and took a seat beside her.

" I hope that time wont come it will be hard for me to kill a friend i don't think i can do it." Kyuzo replied looking up at the ceiling.

" I could try an dknock you out but that ia also risjy." Kyuzo added giveng a sigh.

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai asked Kyuzo to step out of the room for a bit, claiming that he needed to say something.

For a second, he walked around, looking at Onyx, and then he spoke...

"You know, you're one of the reasons Keitou came to this school right? You know him very well, and he's very kindhearted. I don't know if what happened with the teacher, Kaiyo, or as his old name suggests, 'Thorne', was really an accident, and I cam here because I worry for him, as he worries for all of us, especially those in need of help. I can't promise you anything but this, if you help to your best abilities, Keitou will return the favour and try his hardest on freeing you, if it's possible...."

10. Lance Leingod

"Sleeping here won't do us any good," said Lance, looking at all of them, "Sakiharu is not the person to just charge into a battle. The second he gets back, he will use a spell to get away from the school. Now that he has fought me and Kyuzo, he will learn from our movements that he has seen from us if he hasn't already. Tobias, your Battle Strategy 101 is not going to work at the moment. He may like killing but one thing I've watched him do is that he will not kill unless he knows that he can kill. It was luck we are even alive because of Shirai. He will plan and then strike, it is his way. I'll sleep here but I'm telling you, he won't attack us until he knows he can win."

Lance then looked at Onyx, "Onyx, I think there is a way that it can be removed. I remembered hearing about those collars for some time before I left to travel. I think I could find someone that could help."

11. shinigami

KYUzo nodded whne he heard Shirai asked him to step outsided and that he needed to talk to him.

" all right i'll wait for you outsdie of the room.:" Kyuzo replied getting up and walking out. AS kyzuo exited the room h ecould here both shirai talking to onyx as well as lance.

" I hope there is a another way not what happen the last time i swore not to face a friend take the life of a friend, She was like me skilled but was kind to others why did it have to happen." Kyuzo replied leaning up agaisnt the wall with his head down waiting for Shirai to walk out of the gym.

12. Lance Leingod

<A memory best left forgotten,> thought Lance and without waiting for a reply from anyone, he grabbed his things and started walking toward a window high above them in the gym. The jump needed to get that high was not something anyone could do but Lance easily jumped that hight and grabbed the side of the window. He opened it and jumped out.

As Lance walked down the sidewalk, he gazed up at the sky. Lance, however, stopped and looked in front of him to see that a man dressed in black was blocking his path.

"Where is Sakiharu?" said the man.

"Wait a day and you'll see him," Lance contiued to walk but the man blocked him again. "You know I can kill you."

"So what if you can. We Shadowists don't step aside for any man. And we, the followers of Sakiharu, are here to put an end to you!" The man attack, drawing two kodachi, and swung downward. Lance dodged the attack and used battojutsu. The man blocked the attack and attacked again. Lance again dodged and stepped away from him.

"You are as good as they say," said the man.

13. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai walked outside, after giving his words to Onyx, and went to the gym, only to see Lance and a Shadowist.

He closely looked at the Shadowist, his stance, even his power, and he just sat down and closed his eyes.

Meanwhile, on the other side, the new Seishin was gaining back his memories, and with every passing second, he became smarter and smarter. He could speak clearly by that time, though his voice was still bass low and dark.

"I think I know this spell" said Seishin, and added "I belive there's no point in wasting our power, however in small fraction. However, we're going to need to regroup. My suggestion is that we fight them for a while. As you may already be aware of, I lack skill in spellcasting, but if I keep them busy, you should be able to buy enough time to teleport us somewhere where we can be undisturbed.....I've heard that Shadowists have lived to these days, some even follow you. We're going to need more allies, I belive that with my power and your skill, we should be able to open the gates.....now if you'll excuse me, I need to have a moment alone...."

Seishin sat down, and concentrated in deep slumber, and began a conversation....

"So you bastard, now you're giving yourself a name, picking Seishin of Darkness no less?" Said Keitou
    "Hah, look who's talking. This is all your fault. Your guilt is far too high, so just leaving you with the thoughts of simple lives is all I need. You've lost control over your body, and soon, you're even going to remember who you are...." Said Seishin...
    "You won't get away with what you're planning!"
    "How many lives is it going to take you to learn your lesson?"
    "Shut up....those kids are stronger than you think...."
    "As am I...."

In a second, Keitou's mind went blank, and when he blinked, he thought Seishin had JUST gotten there, as Seishin laughed, he left his own consience, leaving Keitou to be trapped forever....

14. Lance Leingod

<This creature...this...Seishin...he can be of some use to me. But even after that fight the people that were there, I still need more information about them. That kid with the two swords had a style some what like Lance's but...it seems that it doesn't have the power or speed of Hiten. If they fought, Lance would win in seconds. He will be no problem at all. Now, I just need to figure out that man that just watched, this...Tobias...I think. He is a master but if I read his mind right, the style he has is nothing compared to the Netopta style, as well as my others. Watojutsu should be enough to defeat him anyway. What else could I use against them?> Sakiharu's thoughts contiued to go and fell on a image of Onyx. <This girl is a slave?! Well, well, well...controling her with my Shamalo style will be fun indeed. Let's see about that...Kyuzo...> memories went back to him and thoughts went by. <He can control the shadows I've noticed. Interesting...he could be a problem after all. However, he can control the shadows at will...this could really be a problem now. I'll have to think of...wait...of course, I could use that against him. Let's see how they act when two of them are attacking each other...heh...heh...heh.>

Sakiharu's thoughts were broken by Seishin's talk. "You may be strong but your mind doesn't seem to be working right. If I wanted to open the gates, I could've done that long ago. The Elders made sure it was sealed and I've been trying to find a way to break it since it closed. If it was easy enough, I wouldn't be here and you would still be trapped in that pitiful man's body. A great spell caster he is but my style of spell casting is far stronger than any on earth. It was with it, I was able to live in secret from even the Elders. It is with it that I can open back the Gates of Hell."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on earth, Lance was fighting the Shadowist. The man wasn't even able to land a blow on Lance and his speed was so fast that they were blurs to anyone that saw. The man stopped attacking and Lance stopped moving. The man was tired but Lance hasn't even broken a sweat yet.

"How can you be this...good?" asked the man.

"Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu is a style for one against many. Fighting one is nothing," said Lance, "And I'm ending this." Lance sheathed his sword.

"Are you crazy, or just a fool?!" the man attacked him again.

Lance used Battojutsu and the man blocked it.

"Time to die!" cried the man and attacked with his other kodachi.

"You are the one that dies," Lance glared at him with a glare that ran the man's blood cold and even Shirai's as he was watching. Lance cried out...

"Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu...So Ryu Sen" Lance attack with the sheath and it hit the man's neck. The man was dead on the ground.

15. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias walked up and checked the guy's pulse. He was dead. He looked up at Lance who simply sheathed his sword.

"The Hiten Mitsurugi Style truly is a style of great strength. You showed no remorse in killing this man. It was either kill or be killed. This shows you truly have been in a few battles. However, you did not calculate the consequences of your attack. This shows lack of concentration and focus, something not only my teachings, but your style, concentrate on. This man was a Shadowists. He could have given us valuable information. But, by showing himself, he gave us a very big piece of information. It means the Shadowists are returning, and the events of the past will happen once again." Tobias finished. He performed a small ritual for the man than burned him right there. He turned to Lance. Now, he was very serious.

"Lance, you are the only one here who knows about this man. I was well aware of the fact he intended to plan his attack. Do not take me for a fool! I hate to be mean. It's not who I am but your insight on the matter is not helping any of us. You will now return to the classroom. You will guard it until I get back. I trust your skill and power and I know you will react properly if the time should arise before I return. I have to go do something and then I will be back." Tobias started to walk off then turned around.

"Oh, and Shirai, go back with him. I want no one outside." Tobias began to walk once again.

"Lance, you are more involved in this than you could possibly realize" he thought to himself as he walked.

16. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko walked back to the class room in deep thought. She new Lance was mad about his girlfriend, but to just kill that shadowist.. and not even caring he took the of his life, good or evil. It was... she was also really worried about was time. For all they new Sakiharu could be around the corner or in the shadows or just behind the door. He could be watching their every move. But she really hated the thought of someone messing with HER mind, let alone everyone elses. Yukiko walked into the room in silence. She turned to lance and said "u need to teach us to block out other peoples minds. Otherwise were all dead. If Sakiharu nos wut were going to do we cant fight him and even HOPE to win." "And if ur going to get any rest tonight someone or two people have to stay up to watch the door. Im not the least bit tired so ill stay up if u all want to get some sleep." with that she took a seat by to door silently and slipped back into a deep thought.

17. Lance Leingod

Listened to Tobias's talk and even his thoughts, <This is more than just a fight, Tobias, even I don't know how hard it will be but I know that if Hell's Gates are opened, we may not even save the planet,> Lance thought to himself. The battle with the Shadowist not only showed that they are acting again, but as Lance read his mind, he learned of people that could attack even now. This worried Lance and he dared not attack something he knows nothing about.

<I must know what we are facing. If we attack an oppenent blindly without knowing what he or she could do, it may be the end of someone,> Lance thought again and started walking to the classroom. He looked back at the spot where he killed the Shadowist. <That man was just a pawn to them. I will have to watch it from now on.> Lance turned back to the direction of the class room and again walked. Shirai walked inside but before Lance walked in, he felt he was being watched and turned to an ally way and there hung something. It was swinging from a black, spiked chain and it was shaped like a disk with a large red, flaming eye in the middle.

Lance stared at it. The surroundings froze altogether but Lance and the chain were still moving.

"Heh...heh...heh...heh...Lance, the master of Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu and the only one that has ever beaten my master. Nice to meet you..." The voice was high pitched and it was of a women, "I hope we meet each other again soon...heh...heh...heh." The surroundings moved again and the chain was gone.

<Who was she?> thought Lance but moved on into the classroom.

Lance walked over to the wall, sat down against it with his back to the wall, pulled out his sword from his sash and he put it against his left shoulder.

18. shinigami

Kyuzo slowly reenterd the gym seeing everyone was walking back in but tobias was not with them.

" I should be gettng some rest." kyuzo replied entering the room adn takeing a seat at a wal theat overe looked most of the gym. takeing the sowrds out he placed one by his leg and held ht eother in his left arm near his shoulder but he could reach it with his arm. Kyuzo sat there thinking about what the comeing battle was going to be like

19. Lance Leingod

(OCC: I'm going to speed it up if you don't mind. I don't think anything else could be done here at the moment but If you still have something, post it anyway.)

The night went by in silence and morning was not far off. It rose and broken the darkness within the gym and Lance opened his eyes to the light that was coming. There in the center of the gym was Sakiharu. His wings were gone but everything else was the same. Lance moved to his sword and was about to draw it but Sakiharu spoke, "I'm not going to fight you."

Lance was taken back by the words and let his hand drop. "Why are you here then?" asked Lance, his left knee on the floor and half going to stand with the right leg.

"The spell that the boy Shirai used was easy to break after I shorten its time. Seishin is already gone and I'm the only one here. My followers will be watching you and your friends from now on. If you try to attack them, I will command one other to kill a student you can't protect. I am a mind reader. Try as you all might, you will die in the end and the Dark Angels will rule Hell and Earth," said Sakiharu. He spoke a single word and he was gone.

Lance was thinking rapidly, <He couldn't have just gotten back if he broke the spell. Why didn't he kill us if he did? Damn, I can't even get sleep knowing I could be attacked,> Lance looked back at the rest. After much thought, he went back into his last position against the wall and was soon asleep.

20. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai was mildly awake, he didn't know why, but at the moment, he wasn't really concerned with what was going on.

He checked his answering machine, and a message had been left...

"Hey Shirai, it's me. Listen, there's going to be a bit of a problem with my getting here. Not much of a problem, but more of a delay. Things rise up too quickly here, you know how it is. Anyways, I know you can hold it out on your own, so take care of yourselves over there! Both you and Keitou! I'll try to get over there as soon as this place clams down a bit, gotta go!"

At that point, Shirai had regeted telling his own Master what had really happened, nonetheless, it was relieving to know that he was going to be there soon, at least for Shirai.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.