RPG Sakeido High School 2 Swordsmenship Class (2nd Semester)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hitohiro, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Kyuzo quickly used his sukuchi and appeared outside of his room and slowly place his swords by his bed. Kyuzo slowly laid downon the bed and whispered something and a throwing knife appeared in is hand.

After a while of tossing it into the air he let it landed onto the floor and it stuck with a loud thump.

" Setting around and. doing nothing is not fun." kyuzo quickly jumped off of the bed and landed by then door while at the same time he picked up his swords.

kyuzo was soon wandering around the grounds until he saw sensei tobias and lnace talking. makeing up hi mind he slolw begane to walk towards them and gave a short wave.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Lance noticed Kyuzo and waved back, "Hello Kyuzo," said Lance as Kyuzo was walking up to them and was right next to them. Lance looked at Tobias and he seemed deep in thought. Lance thought it best to leave him in peace for the night. "Kyuzo, can you come with me for a mintue?" Lance asked Kyuzo.

3. shinigami

" Sure I have nothing better to do then just wonder aroundn the palce." Kyuzo replied witha nod of his head.

" Gooday Tobias sensei." Kyuzo repleid giving a bow noticeing that he was in deep thought h edidn't bother him anymore.

" SO where to then?" Kyuzo asked lance after giving a yawn

4. Lance Leingod

After a while, Lance looked behind him and was sure that Tobias couldn't hear them. <This is far enough,> Lance thought to himself and turned back to Kyuzo. "Did you, by any chance, attack a shadowist?" asked Lance, though he could read minds, he dared not be rude by entering the mind of someone that could block him out but was also a friend of his.

5. shinigami

" yes and no the first shadowist i meet was inthe woods he was spy on me probably to see my skills so i just cut the tree he was hiddneing behind ." Kyuzo replied. " After i di that he took off further intothe woods but then later anothe one came at me adn i fought him unarmed." kyuzo added running his hand throughhis hair.

" He figured he would had a advantgae since i had toleave my swords inmy room but he made a mistake on his part both my styles can be adapted to useing other weapons as well as fist." Kyuzo replied. " I ended up breaking his right arm in five or seven places he got atleast four broken ribs as well a cut to his arm after i took one of his kodachi's, he took off intothe woods like the otherone and i launched his koadachi back at him i heard a scream but i was not for sure if i killed him." kyuzo replied

" Why is it you want to know i figure tobias might get mad since he said that we should not attack them but the second tiemi was left with no choice." he added looking at lance

6. Lance Leingod

Lance was deep in thought, <These random attacks, the shadowist watching us is understandable but then when one is scared, another attacks. This doesn't make sense. Random attacks with no destination. Plus the shadowist don't seem that strong, are we battling the weak ones or is something else up?>

Lance looked back at Kyuzo, "The gym will be emtpy tommorow, do you mind if I do a little test with you and the rest? I will ask Tobias-san about it," asked Lance.

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias watched as Lance and Kyuzo went off talking.

"It's true. I can't breathe fire, at least not in this form. However....in the secret stance......" Tobias drifted off again as he kept on thinking over the situation.

8. shinigami

" Sure I don't mind not at all." kyuzo replied smieling slowly he looked up into the sky and looked at he sky.

" What kind of test are you planning on doing if i may ask." kyuzo asked lance as he looked up he saw a hawk screeching the distance and flew over head.

9. Lance Leingod

"I want to test what you and the rest can do. I'm not great at spell casting but I'm going to also ask if Tobias-san can make a few more attachments to the gym so that we can't be watched. If they see us, that's it, we could be as good as dead," said Lance and he started walking toward his dorms, "Right now, I need to rest. I'll speak to Tobias-san about it. See ya," Lance waved at Kyuzo and walked into his dorm.

The room was empty, stuff everywhere and the black box still on the floor where he left it. He looked at the box, a look on his face of wanting to understand. <What else does Sakiharu know that I don't?> Lance thought to himself and got read to sleep.

10. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"ill just go out for a bit and ill be back before anyone nos im gone." She tought picking up her bow and walked out of the room and into the woods. As soon as she was there she climbed up a tree just to be safe and jumped from branch to branch. then she found wut she was looking for. As she opened the gate and walked into the cemetery. Having gone her thousands of times she walked quickly and quietly still she reached the tomestone she was looking for. "Mom," she said sitting down "why oh why did u have to die?" Yukiko looked up at the sky and said "i wish u were here. U would understand, u would no wut to do." Yukiko just sat. She always hoped that if she stayed her long enough she would be able to just hear her mom's voice. She no that was never going to happen until she died. SHe wished so hard that she had died that day. But she didnt she lived and her mom died. Yukiko got up and started to walk back. But before she left she said wut she had come here to say "goodbye mom and" she paused "im srry mom." with that she jumped back into the trees and made her way back to school with out looking back. she felt calm now that she had siad goodbye to her mom. She could live with the fact that she was dead now. She could fight even though she might take some one elses live even if they didnt deserve to die. she could at least look herself in the face. she was still scared though. not at the fact that SHE might die, but at the fact that she might have to watch one of her friends die. She would not be able to live with herself if that happened again.

11. Lance Leingod

The next day came with no happiness for the six, knowing that the whole school was watched by shadowists. Lance woke up and looked at the clock by his bed. It read 9:56. Lance rubbed his right hand against his fore head. He had nightmares every night for the past few days. The dreams were blurs and never made sense to him. He had woken up with a cold sweat and it didn't subside. Lance got out of bed, took a shower, ate something, put on his cloths and got his swords. He was about to leave when he remembered a book he had. He looked for it and found it. It was light blue with a tear in the cover. It looked old and worn out from use but a small aura came from the book. With it in hand, he walked outside and aheaded toward Tobias-san's office, with a hope that Tobias would not only allow them to do what Lance wanted, but also, have Tobias come with them.

Lance walked down the halls and saw shadowists at every corner but none of them attacked. Lance payed no attention to them and walked into Tobias' office. The room, however, was empty. Lance thought it best to wait for him to come and sat down in a seat in front of Tobias' desk. Lance looked back at the book in his hands and wonder if it would be any help to them now...and when the battle came...but not even Lance knew.

12. Seishin

Seishin Guest

The next came last, and the near end was almost there.

Shirai felt it as soon as he woke up. He didn't rush as soon as he got up, but he did get every little thing perfect to the last square.

As he exited the dorm, he was producing a flash of light, which drove the shadowists to a far distance.

Seishin of Darkness felt it too, and knew that the time was near. He was already walking to his target, and would think that everyone would know where to finally end this.

Shirai knew that it was a dangerous time at Sakeido, and asked no one that didn't want to to help.

He had decided to call out final stand, where the last fight for someone would take place, and he could only choose one place to suiting him.

People would see the battle, they could either run, or stay and fight, it was their choice, and it was the only way to show them that choice.

It was now time to decide everything....in the ground, of Sakeido High School....

[Thread Closed-Wait for the new one coming as soon as possible. Do not reply past this, Kaiyon will officially close the thread soon.]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.