RPG Sakeido High School 2 Swordsmenship Class (2nd Semester)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hitohiro, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

" Onyx when or how did you get here so fast." Kyuzo asked onyx turning in his seat and looking at her.

"I shifted," Onyx said. She touched her collar and then removed her hand. Shirai walked into the room. "We are missing Tobias. He is a teacher. He will be seeing to everyone else."

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

<Great, just when I need him to be here. Oh well, he is a teacher and students always come first.> Lance thought in his head.

"Do you know how long he will be?" Asked Lance.

3. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko walked into room 276 to see everyone but Tobias. "So... Wuts up Lance?" She studied Lance "He seems pretty nervious" she thought "i wonder why he wants to talk to us. I'll just have to wait and see." staying near the door for a fast get a away, Yukiko waited for Lance to start.
    (srry about the sig. i was in a hurry and i forgot to uncheck it ;))

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias finally walked into the room.

"All the other students have been sent away, I've made sure of it. No one else will be involved. At first I thought you all were too young to fight that creature and man but seeing as how some of you(looking at Lance) already know what's going on, I decided to let the events unfold themselves. Before we begin, I do have one thing to say. You are all very strong and capable, I see that now. But when this battle starts itself again, if I tell you to leave, you WILL leave, no questions asked. Lance, I realize this is in some sort of way YOUR fight so I will let you stay, but the rest of you will go if I say so, is that understood? I will not let any of you die. Lance, you are also a student so if I see that things aren't going well, know that I will jump in and take things into my own hands. I'm much older than all of you and have been in more fights than you are old. Now Lance, you better start talking, and tell us everything."

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"I'm much older than all of you and have been in more fights than you are old." said Tobias, and when Shirai heard this he interrupted..

"Actually, I beg to differ on that part. Both me, and Keitou are much older than you." said Shirai
    "Explain" said Tobias

"Very well..." said Shirai, and resumed...

"As far as I've been told, this is by far our second life. I remember only small parts of my other life, but I remember excact facts to know that the life was real. Especially concerning the person that taught us everything we know.

The story may be too long to say it altogether, so I'm going to give you the short version. A long time ago, there was a curse that was released by devils, triggered by an outworlder, not sure who that is. Anyways, the point is that this apparent curse had two sides, one good, one bad, you could say.

After all the trouble and such, all of the good side was finally contained somewhere, and leaving them to think that the bad side was finally destroyed. But our master told us that all the energy had to go somewhere, and the reason why we are living our second life was not yet clear, but now it finally is.

Keitou had a wife long ago, and when mixed emotions take place, that must be what triggered this power. His wife was reported dead.

I always wondered why Keitou was skilled, but not strong. I guess that power is what makes him whole.

How it has a mind of it's own I'm not quite sure yet though. And how to stop it....well...can't very well ask me. Based on all of this, my guess is that we're going to have to fight him, but we can't have your 'ex' there *looks at Lance*.

My guess is that we're going to have to separate them, but I assure you now, we're still gonna need to survive. I need at least one clue to see what we can do. So the battle that's coming is survival, you could say.....

With all this said, the fact of why I can change my age is because I have a lot of power and experience, but a young body can't hold it, so my body grows back and forth, but the original age and body of this life can be determined when I'm not using power.

As I was saying, we need a plan, now....Anyone?"

6. Lance Leingod

"That answers many questions of my but more are still unanswered. What I'm about to say here can not be told to anyone else but the teachers should be told and such. If this information gets to the people, it will create chaos if you think it will or not. That was one of the reasons why I wanted Tobias here. After I'm done saying what needs to be said, ask your questions and then Tobias should tell the teachers. And Tobias, if another battle rises, we need all the people we can get, student or not. Do not say anything about it until I'm finished and you'll understand why.

It is a long story, the man you saw today, Sakiharu, was no man or demon. Sakiharu is a Dark Angel. Sakiharu is not just any normal Dark Angel, in truth, he is the one that lead Hell's armies against mankind when Hell opened up. He is the most powerful of all Dark Angels, second only to the devil himself. Why I know these things is some what important.

I meet him seven years ago and fought against him. I was not a master then but I was able to defeat him only by luck. I was also able to read his mind and learn about all of this. He escaped and has tried to kill me for his defeat many times over the past seven years. I don't know everything about Sakiharu but I can be sure that he is more powerful than any man or demon on this planet. Even you, Tobias, are no match for him.

I've learned the styles I know now because they are the only styles that even have a chance against him. If you don't believe in anything I'm saying than allow me to show you a memory that has been with me for seven years. This will show you how powerful he is."

The room started to become fuzzy and slip out of sight to everyone there. Everything changed now, they were now in a battle field. Lava was coming out of the ground, dead bodies of humans and demons littered the ground and the air was filled with smoke and dust.

"This is an ancient battle ground from the war. Look up in the sky," said Lance and he pointed up toward a man with wings. It was Sakiharu, black wings were out of his back and below him were hundreds of humans in armor.

Sakiharu laughed a evil laugh un-like anyone has heard before. Sakiharu's right hand was covered in a red, lava like aura and he pointed his hand toward them. Sakiharu cried out......"Darkness Hell Blast"......the aura was shot at the humans and it hit the ground. An explostion happened that was massive. Nothing was left of the humans, just a large creater that went a mile wide. Sakiharu smiled and laughed again.

The battle grounds dissappeared and they were back in the room again.

"That was some of his power," said Lance, "However, he is not as powerful now as he was then. When Hell's Gates closed, half of the power of all demons that remained went back into Hell and still remain there. Even Sakiharu's power went back. He fled the war and after many years, he used magic on himself to transform into a demon. He hoped that he could be able to get back his powers from Hell by forcing them back but it didn't work. I don't know what happened to him when he did that. He is somehow blocking that memory from me. I don't know if he's weaker than before or stronger. What ever it is, he appeared to us today as a demon but he can transform back into his Dark Angel form. If he does that then no one is safe in a battle. That memory alone should have shown you how powerful he is.

Sakiharu for the past century after the war and to this day, he is trying to find a way to open back Hell's Gates. If that happens, then the power of every demon on this planet will double but so will Sakiharu's. I cannot allow that to happen. And don't say that it is up to the rulers' jobs or the teachers', if that happens, you'll need more help then just a few people."

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"A second life eh? Very uncommon but not unheard of. However, you're story proves to be true. I had heard about this from my old teacher many years ago but thought it was only a story. It seems I was wrong. Now, I don't question your age but your fighting skill is a different story. You never once mentioned the fact that you had battles in your previous life. For all I know, my teachings are the only thing you know, as well what your master taught you. Keitou is a powerful spellcaster and this proves why, but in this life, you are both considered young and you are still MY student. I will take your word on the fact that you had battles in your previous life but we will find out." Tobias finished.

"As for the plan, this is what we will do. Me and Lance will take Sakiharu and you three will take care of.......that beast, but do not kill him. Use restraining spells or whatever you know, but do not kill him. Now remember, if I say leave, leave! That goes for all of you. Go tell Principal Katsuke and Sensei Athena. Is that understood?"

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"I'm going to have to interrupt" Said Shirai, and added "I will be coming with you. Wether you like it or not, you're going to need my help. I may have fought him before, but I'm not quite sure, I've been attacked by a lot of demons, and due to the power he weilds, he's destroyed many villages, and may have killed many people, but we're not yet sure. Keitou personally taught me some restraining spells that I think may work, but even so...I still don't know what to do with him once we get ahold of him.."

9. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"So basically u two," nodding toward Lance and Shirai "are really these awesome fighters! And so when Tobias and Lance and Shirai are going to go fight this.. dark angel the rest of us are going to seat on that.... that thing and wait for u guys to return and say "we won!" OR u guys get killed and Sakiharu comes in and attacks us next! great!" says Yukiko "not trying to be disrespectful, its just..."
    " i wish these people would just stop acting like the heros!" thought Yukiko bitterly. "But," continued Yukiko "u probably think its a great plan and wont listen to a word im saying." "no one ever does" she thought. without another word, Yukiko sits on the ground, trying to stay calm.

10. Lance Leingod

"Of my own personal opinion, I don't know what we can do to kill him, restraining spells aren't going to be much help. It will slow help down but you can't stop him forever. Not much can be used to even hurt him. Though there is one thing that I think will work. If another angel battles Sakiharu, a Light Angel, maybe we can find a way to kill him. Other than that, your ideas are as good as my. But I don't think even another angel can kill him. Like I said, he is second only to the devil himself. He even battled Sakeido many times and almost killed him if not for others," said Lance.

Lance watched Yukiko, "We have time so don't worry. And before anyone forgets this, I can read your minds so if you have a question, say it or think it. And Yukiko, if you have some type of plan, I would like it if you could share it with us."

Lance then said something in Yukiko's mind, "And I'm not trying to be the hero."

He said back to the others, "Now, as for the battles, we can't split up when we are fighting anyone if we can help it. That beast was strong enough to not get killed from the wound I gave it so we can't take it lightly. As for Sakiharu, we will need more than just weapons and spells, a lot more."
    In the plane where Sakiharu and Seishin of the Dark was at, Sakiharu stood beside Seishin, his wings still out.

"Is you're a Dark Angel, why can't you just get us out of here?" said Seishin.

"Easier said than done, I could get us back but finding the right plane is the problem. If I try to get us back, we could end up in a whole different plane and it could take a while to find the right one. Wishful thinking but we'll get back, he can't keep us here forever with his magic," said Sakiharu.

11. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"keep out of my mind if u dont mind!" yelled Yukiko at lance. "i no ur reading so ill say this, i do have a plan. We should all attack him at once and hit him as hard as we can and at least get him off ur backs for a bit. now u stay OUT of my mind!" yelled Yukiko as hard as she could in her mind. "ill be back. if im going to fight im going to fight with my bow were i can do some damage." she said quickly she ran and got ur treasure (her bow from her mom) and ran back. (and arrows DUH!)

12. Lance Leingod

Lance sighed and said this to her, "That memory I showed you shows what they tried to do against him and failed to do it. I know it doesn't seem easy to fight against him but if I know him as I should, he'll get more people, human and demons, to fight against us. He won't do it at first but later on he will. We have to fight him somehow. It is the reason why I'm here, the same reason why we're all here."

13. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"there u go agian! being a hero!! but wutever. so that means if we dont fight him NOW we wont be able to later!!" "he should really hear himself!" Yukiko thought. "at least i have SOMETHING to protect myself. and if he come, or when when he comes ill be ready even if i cant do anything to hurt him i will try." Yukiko eyes flashed with anger "cause any one who killes humans for FUN is MY enemy."

14. Lance Leingod

"Heros aren't made by words alone, if I tried to battle him alone again, then yes, I would be acting like the hero but I'm not. Attacking head on though is not the best choice," said Lance.

15. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"im not agreeing with u, i just think, even though u no wut i think, that this is getting us NO where. SO if we dont attack him wut do u suggest we do?" said Yukiko trying to control her anger closing her fist so hard her nails were digging into her skin.

16. Lance Leingod

"I didn't say we shouldn't attack. I plan to attack him but we need a plan and most of the plans I've used against him don't work at all. We need to think of a plan here, not argue among ourselfs. Any ideas?" Lance asked everyone.

17. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" True atacking head onis not the best choice there has to be a alternative on attacking him." Kyuzo replied getting out of the chair he was setting in.

" I can use my shadow abilities to hold him wiht his own shadow that may work but i have not tried on a person like him only few humans and demons." Kyuzo added walking back and forth.

Kyuzo listened to what Yukiko was asying she was right in a sort of way.

" Yukiko we have to find out where he is first until then we can come up with a plan to face him the beast and the threat he will bring. But his is my opion thats all." Kyuzo replied

" if we do attack him we could fight in paris two attack first then pull backj while another two goes at him. we could have the best spell caster attack from afar adn the top sowrd or weapon user go next." kyuzo added

18. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"well as i said before, u always attacked him alone, just like today, SO maybe we should try attacking together." said Yukiko trying to keep her voice as calm as possible.

19. Lance Leingod

"I know where he is but (looks at Shirai) he might not what to tell. Using the shadows against him seem like something we can use. However, I don't know what Sakiharu can do against us. The only style I have ever seen him use is Watojutsu, but I know he can use four other styles. That's all I know at the moment," said Lance.

He heard Yukiko and said, "I've been trying to tell you this, atttack alone won't work but attacking in large groups won't help either. We have to attack in some type of group of maybe five to ten people."

20. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"We dont no wut we are facing so we have to think of every weapon we can use againest him. Maybe we can get that... thing that guy turned into to help us some how. Dont ask me how though. Swords and magic dont do much good, i mean he is already dead after all. Lance, i donmt no if u can do this, but maybe u can mess with his mind or something." said Yukiko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.