RPG Sakeido High School 2 The Battle of Sakeido High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

The school was empty on the outside, and Shirai just waited there. He knew that it would not take long for Seishin and Sakiharu to arrive, since Shirai made the challenge himself.

The final stages to both sides' plans were about to be unveiled, and as Shirai tohught that, he chuckled and said to himself 'Well then I guess I make three?'

Shirai knew that there was no way for the students to beat 'Seishin of Darkness', not as the first years they were, however talented, and even if they killed him, Keitou would be lost forever, if he isn't already....

"Which is why I asked you to be here for temporary back up isn't it?" Said Shirai out loud.....

The time was almost up.....

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Sakiharu gave his orders to the shadowists and told the six shadowists their targets and orders for the battle. They went back into the shadows and Sakiharu gazed out to the school, about to meet who ever was there.

<Finally, I no longer have to hold back. Once the fifth item is my, Hell's Gates will be opened and I will be complete once more. Victory will be ours,> Sakiharu thought to himself and waited for Seishin to come. Once he was where Sakiharu was, they would begin the battle of the world.

Sakiharu pulled out a seed that was the size of a baseball and it was green. <With this, Lance will not interfer with the battles and anyone else that tries to stop it,> thought Sakiharu. One of the six shadowists, the large one, appeared behind Sakiharu.

"They are ready. Should we attack the five and the last sword mage?" asked the large man.

"Yes, I'm sure that man will come to fight if he isn't scared but I doubt he is. If our shadowist loses, at least I will know what the sword mage can do," said Sakiharu and the large man dissappeared.

3. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Kyuzo woke up and cahnged from his school cloths into his casual cloths adn pulled out a new cape from the closet and put it onand place dhis first katana behind his back and placed the other by his side.

" Guess i should be heading out then." kyuzo replied to himself kyuzo slowly walked outside of his room and down the hall. Kyuzo slolwy found his way intohe gym adn figured since he was here he might as train himself.

Kyuzo slowly stood in teh middle of the gym and flames appeared around him swirling around his body. he slowly pulled out his sword adn moved with th eflames that circled his body. he quickly did a side slash adn sent the falmes flying upward adn they dissappeared.

" I guess i ould go out and have a look around as walked around he saw Shirai walking up he greeted him friendly.

" Hows it going Shirai you doing alright." Kyuzo asked him as he walked up to him.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx yawned as she woke up. That night she dreamt the same as she did the other night. She cleaned up and put on her one piece green outfit. It was comfortable if anything. She shifted outside.

The shadowist were all crawling about the dorm rooms. It gave her the creeps to see them there. She killed one the other night. It was the first time she had killed. It satisfied her demon side. Her sword looked like it glowed crimson after it was saturaded with blood. She knew she could never go back and never planed too. She had to move forward.

She shifted to where she felt the presence of two friends. "Hey guys," she said and yawned.

5. Lance Leingod

Kyuzo, Shirai and Onyx were now in the gym. Three shadowists appeared from the forest shadows. One was the girl with the chain, another was the small one and the last one was just a man.

"Let's get started," said the woman and they dissappeared.

In the gym right when Shirai was going to say something, a shock wave from the middle of the three sent them all in different directions. Shirai was sent against the wall, Kyuzo was sent through the windows on the far side of the gym and Onyx was sent through a door on the other side from Kyuzo.

Shirai looked around to see what happened and saw a crater in the place where they were at and the woman was right there now.

"Hello," said the woman, "and die!" The hands of the woman glowed black and she shot two speeding black balls at Shirai.
    Kyuzo landed alright and looked back at the window that he came through. A shadowist was there and he held two katana swords.

"Hello, Kyuzo," said the man, "Time to die!" He attacked far faster than what Kyuzo expected and was sent flying back by an attack from the man that lefted a cut in Kyuzo's clothing.
    Onyx slid on the ground but got back up quickly and looked back at the gym. The small man was there and in his right hand was a wakizashi.

"Death can be so beautiful, don't you think?" said the man. He jumped at Onyx and kicked her in the chest then punched to send her flying above the ground.

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

The shadowist attacked Shirai, but the balls went right through them. He dodged them so fast it was impossible to see.

He snickered and said "I didn't come here to get beaten by the lowest...."

The shadowist charged towards Shirai, and Shirai simply dodged the punch. At that same second that one was going against each other, Shirai pulled out his left arm, and grabbed the Shadowist's head, and with some strength, crushed it, and burned the body so it at least wouldn't have the shame of a broken skull.

"I told you I'm not playing around! *looks around to the other shadowists* Where are they!? I don't have time for you! No one does!"

7. Lance Leingod

"You really need to look at the body before you bust about your victory."

Shirai looked behind him and saw the woman, as good as new. "I am the most powerful spell caster among the shadowists, trained by Sakiharu himself. I won't be defeated by you so easily." She dissappeared and seven images appeared by around Shirai. All of them real and all of them were her.

"You still have much to learn about spell casting but I'll show you a power greater than yours." All seven said this and all raised their hands toward the roof. Red balls of aura form above them and the power started to shake the gym.

"In this world, their are three types of spells. Normal spells, elemental attacks; light spells, thus used by the light; dark spells, thus for evil. But there are two others, spells from Heaven and Hell. Allow me to show you one from Hell!" The seven of her started to move around Shirai at great speed and it became hard to follow her for Shirai.

"Hell spell...Seven nights of fire" She cried out and all seven red balls flew toward Shirai at great speed.

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Hah! Please, I watched only the best!"

Shirai powered up and grew about 5 inches. His fist started glowing....

'Heaven unites in the form of a fist
    Oh powerful Lord, forsaketh thee
    FIST OF FATE!
    '

Shirai dashed through all bodies, giving each a blow from the light of heaven itself.....

"Damn it" he thought, "this is taking too much time...."

9. Lance Leingod

All seven merged back together and was one once more.

"Your better than I thought, but one thing you forgot, is that you didn't stop the attack," said the woman. The seven red ball of aura had become one large ball and was right behind Shirai. He looked at it but didn't have time to stop it. It hit him and sent him through the wall. He landed on the ground and red aura was coming off of him after the hit.

10. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko turns over and looks at her alarm clock. 'ah! i need to be in the gym." she says jumping up and getting dressed. Grabbing her bow and sword she runs out the room and down the hall and into the gym seeing before the shadowists. "oh no! why am i always late when im needed!?!" she thought to herself. Taking out an arrow she scanned the room. "who to hit??" she thought noing she would only to be able to hit one person by surprise. Then she saw a girl casting spells at Shirai. "well if i hit her Shirai well never forgive me, but she seems to be the leader of this attack." with that she send her arrow flying quietly and watched as it hit its mark.

11. Lance Leingod

The woman watched as Shirai was thrown through the wall and laughed a little. <Time to finish him off. What the?> the eye in the middle of her disk that is connected to her chain was open. She knew already what was about to happen.

The arrow hit her head and she fell to the floor. Yukiko was starting to be happy a little but then the woman was behind her. With a spell, the woman lifted Yukiko in the air and she flew against the wall on the other side of the gym.

"You have your own oppenent," said the woman and she dissappeared. There was another shadowist that instead, took her place. He himself had a bow but no arrows.

"Today you will die," said the man and he acted like he was about to shot something and acted like it. Yukiko was not understanding anything about what he was doing until the wall she was up against was hit by something and rocks started to fall.

12. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias appeared on one of the top rafters of the gym and had been watching his students fight the Shadowists. Lance and Shirai were concerning themselves with frontal attacks which kept them on their feet, however Shirai wasn't thinkning his attacks through. Onyx and Kyuzo were outside the gym, where he couldn't see, so he hoped they were fairing okay. Yuhiko had just walked in and was already in a fight. He looked down into his right hand which held the book Lance had given him the morning of. He was thinking back on the conversation they had had.........

13. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

The shock wave sent Onyx back and it continued the rip in her collar. She fell to the ground and easily picked herself up. Her opponent was there.

"Death can be so beautiful, don't you think?" said the man. He jumped at Onyx and kicked her in the chest then punched to send her flying above the ground.

Onyx shifted after she was thrown in the air and landed a few feet away from the man. A red aura encircled her. More of her demon blood that was supposed to be kept at bay seeped out. “If you want death or a sword fight you came to the right half demon,” Onyx called out her sword. She shifted next to the guy and swung. The red aura disappeared and flowed into her sword.

Metal hit metal. She kept on shifting and fighting with her sword. Her opponent was indeed a gifted swordsman. But she was far to fast for him she shifted too much to allow any chance of him attacking her. He received many cuts but that was due to her swords cutting the air around him. She landed her first blow to him. Her sword dripped with blood. A close range fight with her would be pointless. The Shadowist had to think of another plan.

14. shinigami

Kyuzo cursed himself as he landed on the ground when he looked up he saw a shadowist with two katana's and he attacked him. The attackwas to fast for him to follow but was bale to dodge it but still recived a cut in his shirt.

Kyuzo smiled after he heard the man say time to die he didn't know why he smiled but he did.

" HOw will you fair against me one of your friends found out the hard way but you look more skilled then he was." Kyuzo replied standing up he slowly pulled out both of his katana's and got ready to fight this man

Kyuzo and the shadowist quickly took off running through the campus grounds as they neared the gym doors they quickly attacked each other.

Sparks flew as steel grinded agaisnt steel swords clashed against swords Kyuzo was amazed but his skill with dual katanas he never meet anyone like him before.

" You are good better then i would expect." Kyuzo tolod the man as they wlked around each other.

" AS are you most people would not have lasted this long I will savoir this fight to the fullest." THe shadowist replied smileing

the shadowist quickly jumped into the air and was above him kyuzo quickly looked up as he did that and stared in the sun blinding him for a moment. Kyuzo slwoly sheathed one of his sword and set hte other one at a angel adn listened for a while.

Kyuzo quickly openned his eyes and spun off the ground as he came up his frist sword blokce dthe shadowist first one as he spun h epulled out the second katana and blokced the second one. h equickly did a full spinn knocking th eshadowist to the ground.

Kyuzo landed off to the side kneeling down with both katana pointed at the ground.

" kaiten ama ryu kenbu." Kyuzo replied as he stood up and gave a smile.

Both fighters stood there for a moment and both quickly vanished and appeared inthe middle of the road sending up a blast of dust and a shock wave sent out from the striking of the swords shattering the windows.

15. Lance Leingod

Flash Back, Lance's part: Lance was talking to Tobias in his office.

"I wanted to see what everyone could do so that we could at least be perpared against some of their strongest shadowists. If there happens to be an attack today, we may not be able to beat them. They're trained in some of the most power styles know to mankind, from Sakiharu himself. What they will do is beyond my sight of power but that book I have given you has some spells from heaven that not even Shirai or the spell casting teacher knows about. It was given to me by a man that once saved my life and I don't even know his name. I may never know what the purpose was for this book but right now we need it more than ever. Get that to Shirai and make sure he uses it to defeat that woman. That necklace she wears is no normal necklace, it gives her the power to see into the future and allows her to control some powerful spells. On page 57 of that book gives the spell needed to stop her. She is stronger than him but if he gets this book, he can kill her. I can't help you all just yet but I will help the students around the school as best as I can. Once that is taken care of, I will come. Just hold out until then," says Lance and he walks out of the office and dissappears.
    Flash Back Over
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "It would seem close combat will not defeat you," says the small man, he runs back away from her and stops. He used a spell she couldn't hear on himself and his wounds were healed. He looks at Onyx, a evil smile on his face. "Then I will attack at a distance!" He sheaths his sword and pulls off his shirt. Under his shirt seem to be metal bands that had black symbols on them and they went around his chest and waist. "I bet you are wondering what these are for, will then, I'll show you!" He reached behind his back and before Onyx could do anything, she was hit in the left shoulder by a blade. She looked at the shadowist and he had the handle of a sword in his right hand but the metal bands around his chest and waist were gone. Instead, the bands were really a blade that that went all the way to ten meters long.

"This is the sword named Hakujin, the thin one!" cries the small man and he smiles, ready to attack again at any movement made by Onyx.
    "You are one of the best I've ever fought," said the shadowist as both stopped, "I say that with honor. I will enjoy this fight very much. Now, perpare for this!" The shadowist charged at Kyuzo and attacked again. The air rushed past both of them as their swords hit each other and didn't slow down. The shadowist dissappeared when Kyuzo blicked but saw something that shocked him. The very ground was being pushed down, even if it was the road.

<He has the form of Shukuchi?!!> Thought Kyuzo and bearly dodged another attack by the shadowist and he contued to attack. <Not only is his sword fast but his body is fast as well!> The shadowist attacked again and knocked Kyuzo against the wall of a building ten meters away.

"You must also have a form of Shukuchi? Allow me to see it," said the shadowist, his swords at the ready.

16. shinigami

" You are right i have a form of it as well i master the three levels of my form i have yete to try the third level." Kyuzo replied standing up and looking at eh shadowist but as he did his eyes cahnged it had the hint to kill.

" Lets see if you can block this one sukuchi level three." Kyuzo replied walking forward. But it was differnt he looked like he was flaoting across the ground. AS the shadowiast wathced him he saw slashes in the air comeing towards him at unbeliveable speeds. suddenly Kyuzo appeared behind the man and the shadowist was sentbackwards.

" This was the first time I actual used it i manly use l1 or l2." Kyuzo replied turnning to the shadowist. " If we weren't enemies we could have been friends." Kyuzo added smileing a little bit.Kyuzo slowly got in one of his sword postion and sheathed one katana. Slowly a blue energy wrapped it self around the sword adn took the shape of a dragon.

17. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"Demonic Dragon Blade: Fire Enferno Blast!" All of a sudden a spiral of fire shot between the Shadowists and Shirai. When the fire stopped, Tobias was standing in the middle, sword drawn. He threw the book to Shirai and smiled.

"A present from Lance. Turn to page 57 and read quickly. i should be able to give you the time you need." He turned back to the Shadowists.

"I haven't fought one of your kind in 10 long years and I was hoping I never would have to again but it seems I was wrong. The children may have a problem with killing but I do not, now prepare yourself." Tobias got in a ready position.

The woman simply smiled. "Come."

All of a sudden, 15 images of Tobias appeared and began spinning rapidly around the Shadowists.

"Demonic Dragon Blade: Multiple Claw Slash Attack!" The woman looked around but could not pick out the real Tobias for this was part of the Demonic Dragon Blade's style. All of a sudden Tobias attacked the woman and she flew back against the wall. She picked herself up and smiled. Then she attacked. Tobias attacked as well and the swords clashed......

18. Lance Leingod

"You're better than I thought," said the shadowist, "But fankly, that wasn't the best I could go. It was three steps before Shukuchi. You aren't holding back so I won't either." He used Shukuchi again, this time, Kyuzo couldn't see him at all and was forced to go into defence inorder not to get killed. The shadowist then heard what Kyuzo said about friends, <Friends...> thought the shadowist and he stopped his attack and jumped ten meters away from Kyuzo. "Friends..." his thoughts went back to memories that were very old.
    "Damn," said the woman, "I didn't think it was you at first. Sorry but you also have an oppenent of your own." The large shadowist man blocked Tobias' sword with a metal staff.

"Allow me to show you my power," said the man, he cried out..."Netopta...Natu Cu Ka" He pushed his staff so that it was in front of Tobias and it was under both of his arms. The man turned the staff and sent Tobias flying into the air. He landed safty but got a wound in his chest.

Sakiharu was in the shadows where no one could see him or feel him. He watched the fight between the large man and Tobias.

19. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias put his arm to his chest where the large man had hit him. He evaded much of the attack but still recieved a small cut across his chest. He used a small healing spell and got ready.

"I have to be careful with those spells. I can only use them if they're minor and I only have a limited spellcasting power. My sword techniques however..." Tobias ended his thought. He looked at the man.

"More Shadowists. I guess the barrier doesn't work against you guys huh? Oh well." He got in the ready position.

"These kids are under my protection. So suffice to say, I can't let you harm any of them."

"I think you should be more worried about me killing you than protecting those little kids" the Shadowists said in a deep voice.

"Unfortunately for you, I'm not. Demonic Dragon Blade: Multiple Claw Slash Attack, 2nd Style!" Again, images started spinning rapidly around the large Shadowists.

"Watch out!" the woman screemed as the man. "He'll attack you out of those images." The man looked around yet he could not see him either.

"Demonic Dragon Blade: Fire Wave Attack!" All of a sudden a huge wave of fire flew straight down at the man. The rapidly spinning images did not disappear however. Instead, they just encircled the man with fire. There was a huge spinning tornado of fire in the middle of the gym.

"What's going on here?" the woman asked.

"The second style of the Multiple Claw Slash Attack is a setup attack that lets me follow up with anything I choose" a voice said. On top of one of the gym's rafters, a man stood up. It was Tobias.....

20. Lance Leingod

"Heh," lauaghed the large man, "You underestimate the power of Netopta. This style is one of Sakiharu's personal styles and one of the most powerful. Here, let me show you!" The man spun around in a circle and all of a sudden, the flames dissappeared and the man was no longer there.

"What?" said Tobias. The large man was nowhere in site and the woman didn't seemed surprised, neither did Sakiharu.

<This is Kath Ra No, an attack that will badly damage Tobias and once that happens, he will have no choice but to go into his form,> thought Sakiharu.

The large man sudden took Tobias by surprised and appeared right in front of Tobias. The man cried out..."Netopta...Kath Ra No" He twirled his staff at speeds where you no longer could see the staff, nor his hands. He swung his staff at Tobias' chest and he was sent through the wooden wall.

<Not only is it fast, the attack hits multiple times and may end up killing the oppenent but I'm sure he didn't die. I still need him for one last thing," thought Sakiharu.
    In Katsuke's office, he sat at the desk. His thoughts were unknown but just outside a shadowist waited. He had a tachi in his right hand. He dissappeared and back in Katsuke's office, a voice called...

"Katsuke...the last known sword mage..." The shadowist attacked him be swinging upward and he sliced the desk in two with impossible speed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.