RPG Sakeido High School 2 The Battle of Sakeido High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko hit the wall with a smack. and t hen rocks fell over and onto her. "so magic arrows i see. Well no natter..." said Yukiko getting up "cause no one has or every will beat me at a game of arrows." shotting arrows so fast they were a blur. She sho two more and get ready to shot again. "U cant beat me!" she yelled and shot an arrow hitting him right in the heart.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"Hehe..." The arrow that hit him in the chest didn't go in.

"What the?" said Yukiko.

The man threw the arrow away and looked at Yukiko. "You said I can't beat you but if your arrow don't wound..." He positioned his bow. "You're right about one thing, I can use magic arrows but one thing's different you can't see them!" He was right, Yukiko conldn't see anything but the bow. He looked like he shot something but instead of one thing being hit, there were ten things! The floors of the gym were breaking, some past Yukiko and she tried to move away from them. Her clothing was getting hit and torn. The man kept on firing like crazy and she couldn't get a chance to attack.

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias layed on the ground, blood was oozing from his stomach slowly.

"That attack surpasses even my speed. His size does not interfere with his speed. That attack should have killed him, but it didn't. He is no ordinary Shadowist." he thought. He picked up his sword then went back through the hole he had come through.

"Shirai better hurry up" he thought. He hilled the hole that was bleeding but his entire body was sore and he could not heal that quick enough. He looked at the man who was pleased with himself.

"I haven't had a fight like this in a long time but I won't die." he said aloud. He got in his ready position, prepared for an attack.

"There is one move I could use but......"

4. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"fine u want to fight like that. i can do that." Yukiko yelled and dissappeared. Out of no wher came a flaming arrow hitting the mAN. Then Yukiko jumped down and clawed the man across the face blinding him. then dissappeared again "We can do this all day! But in the end u will die!" came Yukiko voice

5. Lance Leingod

"Good, you aren't dead. My master will be pleased when uses you," said the man and he charged again at Tobias. He swung down with his staff and Tobias blocked it. "Here, allow me to show you another move...Netopta...Yu Ni Ok" the man twirled around again at again, speed where you couldn't see him and Tobias was hit in the chest, next in both sides of his arms and then his back and sent backward again.

<Good, Yu Ni Ok is a four attack move, giving the oppenent three types of wounds and it weaks the movement of the body. By attack the chest, the lungs will slow; next the arms, resulting in numbness for the whole arms; then attacking the spine, weaking his leg movement as well as the rest of his body,> thought Sakiharu.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Heh..." laughed the man, he pushed away the flame arrow and seemed unaffected, "One thing you didn't already now, I was already blind," he quickly pointed his bow but instead, he dissappeared and moved at great speed around Yukiko and around the gym, firing arrows all the while. His speed was beyond Yukiko's speed and she couldn't follow him or hit him with an arrow.

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias was on the ground, a place he was growing tired of being. He got back up but his legs were a little woozy, though that didn't last long. The training he had recieved had prepared for pain on every level so this was nothing new.

"No more!" Tobias yelled. "Demonic Dragon Blade: Flight of the Dragon!" Tobias slashed his sword multiple times in the air sending huge gusts of wind towards the man. The gusts were knocking the man back little by little. When the man opened his eyes, Tobias was no longer there.

"Demonic Dragon Blade: Fire Wave Blast Attack!" A wave of fire hit the man in the back and sent him flying. Tobias had appeared behind the man. He was no longer panting. There was a new determination in his eyes.

"No matter what....I will NOT use THAT form" Tobias said to himself. He got ready for the shadowist to stand back up.

"We're not done Shadowist" he said to him.....

7. Lance Leingod

<You won't go into it? Well then, just cause him more pain until he does,> thought Sakiharu.

The large man stood back up and turned toward Tobias. The man attacked again and charged at Tobias. They attacked each other and blocked each other at speeds that lifted the air. "If you won't fight at full power than I will make you!" This time, he attacked downward and Tobias blocked his attack. The man then cried out..."Netopta...Ha Flu Po" He turned downward, sending Tobias' sword along with him. He turned half way and pushed the end of his staff into Tobias' right shoulder then attacked again downward and hit his right shoulder again.

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Him and the large man were going at each other again.

"If you won't fight at full power than I will make you!" the large man had told him.

"You will make me do nothing!" The fight continued until the man landed a few attacks on Tobias. He was going for his right shoulder but Tobias was ready.

"Demonic Dragon Blade: Iron Tail Defense!" Tobias started spinning and slashing his sword at such high speeds that it created the ultimate defense. No one had ever penetrated this defense and no one was going to.

"Now, for the second part of the defense" Tobias said. He started walking forward, still spinning and slashing.

"This technique is both defensive and offensive. The constant motion keeps the opponent from landing a blow and if you get to close you'll be ripped to shreds." Tobias rushed at the man and the many different attacks started ripping the man to shreds, piece by piece.....

9. Lance Leingod

<He's losing?! The damn fool, that attack is nothing,> thought Sakiharu and he dissappeared and reappeared in front of the two. Tobias' attack went on and Sakiharu used his right arm and stopped the path of the sword.

"What?" said Tobias.

Sakiharu knocked his sword away and cried out..."Tanruzu...Ketp Kauw" Sakiharu grabbed Tobias' right arm pulled it out and with his right hand, stabbed like a sword into Tobias' right collar bone. Tobias yelled but Sakiharu moved on and cried out..."Vanrukra...Ta Ku No" A red light blasted Tobias into the ground and made a creator. Sakiharu looked back at the large man, "You are usless!"

"Master...please...don't...!" But Sakiharu was doing what he wanted.

"Vanrukra...Haka Taou" With Sakiharu's right pawm, a black blast wave hit the shadowist and nothing remained of him but a creator. Sakiharu turned back to Tobias, who was still in the creator. "Wonder why your attack was stopped?" Sakiharu pointed to the suit he had on, "This battle suit of my is harder and stronger than diamond, not even the most powerful swords or attacks could slice it. Even the power of dragons are nothing to this. Now, transform or I'll cause pain enough to bring you to the point of death!"

10. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"This is the sword named Hakujin, the thin one!" cries the small man and he smiles, ready to attack again at any movement made by Onyx.

Onyx smiled an evil smile. A hissing sword came from her wound. It healed itself. "Time to see what this baby can do." Her sword still glowed. She shifted so much that it was as if she wasn't even there. The second she stopped she swung a blast wave at her target. He blocked it with Hakujin. The blast left from it decimated the field behind them. She sent blast wave after blast wave after she shifted. He blocked each one but barely. There wasn’t too much damage to him. She smelt blood. Tobias blood. He was hurt bad.

Onyx knew she had to kill this one in order to see to the others. They were separated for a reason. They were put up against an evenly matched foe. This one didn’t use any spells which she could learn quickly enough. All he has was his sword. The must have been watching for sometime to gain their information.

Well good thing she wasn’t one to show off. She stopped and allowed herself to be hit by her attacker. She moved again. His blade cut her. She had several wounds on herself. They hissed as they tried to heal. But her plan worked his blade was coated with her blood and she was able to see it. She easily dodged his next attack. She ran to attack but he moved before her to intercept. But this time she shifted behind him. Her blade cut threw his body. She shifted before he could react. It would only work once.

“This is getting boring,” she said. Next came what she learned from Tobias. She split into ten Onyx.

11. Lance Leingod

"Heh...are you this stupid?" said the man, his wounds healed the moment they appeared. He said something Onyx couldn't hear and he used his Hakujin on one of the Onyx's. But that was just the beginging. Instead one attack, their were ten from him, from his very sword. They all hit a Onyx in a vital spot and she had to join back together. Something was wrong, all the wounds he gave her were not healing.

"What's going on?" she said.

"You are stupid..." The man's sword had the black symbols on them and they glowed red. "We have watched all of you and we have created a counter measure for each of your abilities. We will not lo...!!" The man stopped talking and turned toward the direction where Tobias, Sakiharu and the rest are. He turned back toward Onyx, angry in his eyes. "It seems I don't have any more time to play," he said and attacked again with ten attacks.

12. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"well then how about this," said Yukiko dissappearing then as soon as the man had stopped shotting arrows she jumped down and clawed his arm. Grabbing her sword she slice the bow into. then grabbing the man by is arm she broke it. Then Yukiko heard Tobias yell in pain. She look to see Sakiharu and Tobias. They had usd them to get to Tobias. And he tried to hard to keep them safe. Now she was mad. Yukiko turrned to the man she was facing "IM TIRED OF U!" she yelled bring her sword down and slicing him in half. Yukiko step over his dead body and ran between Tobias and Sakiharu "Run!" she hissed at Tobias hoping she could buy him enough time to get somewhere safe. Sakiharu tried to get around her. "U can only get to Tobias over MY DEAD BODY!" Yukiko yelled stepping in his way and hitting him with her sword. 'Tobias hurry," she thought and then her mind was silent.

13. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Kyuzo watched the man stop in his tracks and thoguth for a moment kyuzo new he was thinking of something.

" I suggest we get back to our fight I believe the one that you follow will not like you doing this." Kyuzo replied repostioning himself.

the shadowist noded and got ready to begin his attack once again

" Behold sho ryo ha." Kyuzo replied sending a blast of energy that looked like a cresnet moon towards the man. he watched as teh man dodged it and his attacked exploded the gyms wall creating a gaping hole.

Kyuzo ad the shaowist quickly took off towards the gym attacking each other as the moved at speeds said to match the gods. Upon entering the gym kyuzo saw shirai, tobias lance as well as the others fighting shadowists.Both fighters quickly jumped back wards and left a space of ten feet between them.

" HE's good far better then my teacher by a long shot." Kyuzo whispered to hmself. AS he looked up he saw the shadowist came chargeing at him the shadowist quickly swung his swords at the same time pulling up one of his sword to block it but h efailed the force of the attack sent him flying backward into the wall. As kyuzo crashed into the wall a lrge cracking sound of shattering sound was heard. Kyuzo slowly stepped away from the crater which was in the wall now. He slowly dropped the katana he was ho;lding him right hand adn it stuck in the ground were it laid. Blood started to flow fromthe wound but no much came out.

" What was strange he did not cry out in pain most people would have or done sonething similar.

" I believe you shattered and broke my arm." Kyuzo replied touching it with his left hand. Kyuzo had only one hand left adn was at a slight disadvantage but he was still skilled enough to fight on.

" I would use spells or other tings in that area but this isa sword match so i will use only my skills with a sword." Kyuzo replied. jumping up in the air the move was like the kaiten ama ryu kenbu

" that move wont work your in the air." replied the shadowist laughing he quickly jumped into teh air and preformed the same exact move. as Kyuzo ame down he quckly spun in a circle and th eamn did the same thing and a blast of light emitted from kyuzos sword adn sent the man to the ground sending up dust inthe air.

Kyuzo landed off tot eh side put as he landed he rolled onthe ground his right armwas bothering him adn he knew it.

" I suggest we should end this in one finale attack." Kyuzo repleid sheathing his sowrd as he stood up.

14. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias stood up. He was in a lot of pain but more from the blast then from the hold in his shoulder. That he healed quick enough. He walked over and placed his hand on Yuhiko's shoulder.

"No Yuhiko. YOU must go. You have killed your opponent and you did very well, but you must survive. I told you I would not let any of you die today. This man is my fight, not yours. He is too powerful for you." He walked around Yuhiko and got in ready for his next attack. Yuhiko could see the side of lips curve. He was smiling.

"I've taught you all alot this year. Now here is your next lesson. Everyone has a weakness, you just have to find it. No one is invincible, and neither is he. I promise you Yuhiko, I will survive. Now go!" He turned back to Sakiharu.

"And you are wrong. You will be the one who will be in pain. You see, I already know how to beat you. You told me everything just now. Your armor is stronger than diamond and cannot be sliced. But armor, is armor. It's all made the same way. Now this is where it ends!"

"Demonic Dragon Blade: Fire Enferno Blast Attack!" He shot a spiral of fire at Sakiharu and it encirceld him. Tobias kept increasing the temperature to unbelievable heights.

"Now feel the power of the Dragons!"

15. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko was fine with leaving Sakiharu to Tobias. She didnt want to die today. Besides She had done wut she wanted. Bought him time to heal. She dissappeared and watch the battle seeing if she was needed. She wasnt not yet anyway

16. Lance Leingod

With two shadowists now dead, the four battling have their own battles to fight.

Katsuke vs. Shadowist with tachi
    Onyx vs. Shadowist with Hakujin
    Kyuzo vs. Shadowist with two swords
    Shiair vs. Shadowist Woman

Now the battle with Tobias' shadowist was over and he now fights Sakiharu.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The shadowist with the swords heard what Kyuzo said about a final attack.

"Then I won't hold this back," he said. He threw the sword in his left hand to the side and used a simple lifting spell on a sheath in the corner and had it in his left hand. He put it between his sash and sheathed his sword.

"My most powerful move, Shukuchi...Shunten-Satsu. You will die before the pain strikes. Ready?" Kyuzo nodded and they attacked each other.
    (Some events will be explained at the end of this post.)

Lance was in the school, killing off the weak shadowists easily. Many of the students were safe and many shadowists dead. Lance ran outside only to fine Sakiharu going into his Dark Angel form. Many of the weak shadowists were running over to Sakiharu for help, maybe. Lance saw this, there were maybe fifty at the most. Tobias noticed them and so did Yukiko.

"This is getting stupid," said Lance to himself and he ran at the shadowists with god-like speed and killed them all with one swing. He now stood in the middle of all the bodies.
    "hehehehe..." Sakiharu just laughed at Tobias' attack and let it contiue until it stopped. Sakiharu was just fine, no burn, nothing. "You forgot, I'm a Dark Angel, I've lived through flames that burn at temperatures higher than this planet can stand. Now, since I no long have to hold back my power, I'll show you what I can really do!" said Sakiharu. Where there was no aura around him to speak of, now there was an aura that shock the very ground. The aura sent Tobias and Yukiko flying backward and both hit the wall. The force of the hit cracked the walls to where it might fall altogether.

Sakiharu's aura was higher than any on the planet and dark, black beams shot out of Sakiharu's back. What came from those beams were black wings, as black as darkness and death. Sakiharu grabbed the red cape that was on him and threw it to the side. Sakiharu's aura was blazing.

"Now do you see, if I wanted to, I could destory this whole school with very little power needed. But before that will happen, I need one last key in order to finish this planet. Starting with you Tobias," Sakiharu pointed his right hand at him. "If you won't transform for any reason than I'll make you." He looked at Lance and smiled.

"Lance, so good to see you. Sorry but you won't stop me now," Sakiharu said and he pulled out the seed he had earlier. "Know what this is Tobias? I'm sure you do, this was given to me by the man who gave me command of these shadowists but you won't ever need to know his name." He threw the seed at Lance. It cracked opened and formed at cage around Lance.

"Damn it, Sakiharu," said Lance, trying to cut through the plant but no luck.

"As long as it is connected to my will, wish is immposible to break, I can command it to 'cage' anyone that tries to stop me. Now Tobias, I'll make you transform," Sakiharu dissappeared and re-appeared by Yukiko. He grabbed the back of her neck and lifted her up into the air, along with himself.

They were now, higher up than anyone could reach.

"Transform Tobias or this girl dies," said Sakiharu. He used a spell and sent dark lightning around her body that caused much pain for Yukiko. If that contiued any longer, she could really die.

17. Basher

Onyx smiled she touched a hole that he created. She would have to do a spell to heal it. But most may not heal for sometime. She allowed him to attack with all ten attacks. But no blade pierced threw her this time.

The man was taken aback. She leaned in his ear and whispered. "How can you know me when I am just learning about myself?" She swung her sword and cut of his head. Her blood was that of acid that is why it hissed when it tried to heal. Her blood ate away his swords. She touched her collar. This time there was no zap. She realized what was happening after the second blast and she sustained a small injury. Part of her feared what would happen once her collar was off but the other part welcomed it. She waved her sword and the air pressure disintegrated the body. She removed all traces of him. It was as if she erased him from existance.

Her wounds still flowed with blood. She took her sword and stabbed herself. She remembered one of Tobias teaching about wounds. She stabbed herself on every wound. After doing so she was able to heal the wounds. It would take time for the wounds to heal inside her. Plenty of her vital spots were hit. Even with her demon blood it would take but a week or maybe another rip in her collar. There wasn’t much left of her collar. It was almost halfway already.

Onyx shifted back into the gym. She watched as Tobias fought Sakiharu. He was in danger and she knew it. She sensed the presence of Kyuzo. His battle would end shortly also.

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias stood up, his sword in his hand. His grip on it tightened. Lance was caged so there was nothing he could do and and now he was threatening to kill Yuhiko. As much as he hated to, there was nothing else he could do. He knew once he transformed though, he would only have a little time to get Yuhiko to safety and kill Sakiharu. He would not let himself be used by anyone.

"If I transform, you better let her go or even Hell itself won't be abel to save you" Tobias angrily said. Sakiharu simply smiled.

Tobias started focusing all of his energy. He glowed and dark purple, as did his sword. When he looked back up, his eyes were a deep red and glowed ferociously.

"Demonic Dragon Blade: Heart of the Dragon!" Tobias stabbed the Demonic Dragon Blade through his heart. Tobias didn't not even scream in pain. The entire blade fused with his body and there was a dark tornado forming around Tobias. He encircled him and no one could see it inside of it. When the tornado finally disappeared, what stood there was a half dragon- half human being. His face was still there but his entire body was covered in a shiny dark purple armor. A pair of wngs protruded form his back and a tail underneath it. Where his hands were, claws took the place, a well as his feet. At first glance he looked like a dragon but he stood as tall a man and his face showed it. His eyes were still as red as fire. Tobias let out a horrific roar and in a deep voice he said,

"Now that my true form is out, you'll have a harder time with this battle. My armor is the just like yours. Harder, tougher, and stronger than diamond itself, since it's made of dragon scales."

The next thing, Tobias was gone. All of a sudden, Sakiharu went crashing to the floor and Tobias landed on the floor a little ways away with Yuhiko.

"Now go, and do not come back." He turned to Sakiharu.

"I hope you're ready!"

19. Lance Leingod

"Hehehehehe..." laughed Sakiharu, he stood back up. "I'm glad you are this powerful. Now, the fifth key will be my soon enough." Sakiharu starting chanting a spell and the clouds above them started to turn dark. Lightning clashed but the lightning was red and not yellow. Sakiharu stopped chanting but the clouds contiued to clash with the power of the lightning above.

<This...spell...no, it can't be,> thought Lance and he yelled out to Tobias, "Tobias, get Yukiko out of here and any students you find! Don't let that lightning hit you, what ever you do, don't let it!"

"heh...good, Lance knows what it is. I'll show you it's power," said Sakiharu and the red lightning hit the middle of a lot of trees behind Tobias. The force of the blast started to push Tobias back a little but it blew Yukiko back into the wall again. Nothing remained of the forest but a giant creator.

"With this lightning alone, I can destory the whole city as well as you all and this school. I've shown you my four of the five styles I have. Now, I will show you my fifth!" The aura around Sakiharu's right arm turned black. Sakiaharu then was gone.

"Shamalo...Hakugen Trando"

Tobias was on one knee and breathing hard. The very ground around them was turned upside down and creators littered the ground. Rocks were blown into the air and maybe a hundred creators were created in that attack.

"This is a style based on true darkness, a style of the shadows and the oldest in the whole space of time. There is a law to this style, 'If Shamalo knows defeat, track your weakness and overcome the defeat.' It is with this style that I have not known any defeat to any man or demon."

20. Basher

Onyx shifted in at the right moment. She watched as Lance was caged and Yuhiko captured. She watched as Tobias changed and rescued Yuhiko. She shifted to where Yuhiko was and caught her. She grabbed a hold of her. She shifted both of them out of the gym near Kyuzo fought. "Stay here Kyuzo may need you. I'll try and free Lance."

She shifted next to Lances' cage. She cut herself. Lance was surprised and taken aback. She placed her hand and the blood on the cage. It ate the cage but a second later it grew back. The cut on her hand grew back. "You may only have a second."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.