RPG Sakeido High School 2 The Battle of Sakeido High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Lance watched Onyx and then understood why her blood did that. Then Lance had an idea. "Do it again but when you do, stand back as quickly as you can," Lance said and Onyx did the same thing again. The thing was cut and Lance did the only move he know could do the job,

"Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu...Kuzu Ryu Sen"

The move slashed through the cage and Lance was back out again. "Thanks," he said but then looked at her collar. "Your collar its..."

2. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko was batter pretty badly but she didnt care. "Oh that that monster.." She thought as she look at Tobias. "I would rather be dead then have made him suffer." she thougt.

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias was on his knee while watching what was going on. Lance, Onyx, Yuhiko, Kyuzo, they were all rescueing each other and trying to escape. But they would not be able to live if this continued.

"So I can't let that lightning hit me huh? Okay, then I won't." Tobias said as he stood up. Tobias started glowing purple and his eyes started glowing brighter. His aura was increasing dramatically. Even Sakiharu had to take notice.

"What?....." he asked as he looked down. The creator Tobias was standing in became bigger as Tobias' power increased while the other things were happening because of Sakiharu.

"Now Sakiharu. I will show you the reason Dragons are known as the most fiercest creatures in the world." Tobias lifted on the ground and was closing in on Sakiharu. His hands started glowing bright red.

"Demonic Dragon Blade: Molten Fire Blast Attack!" His left produced the Fire Enferno Blast while his right the Fire Wave Blast and they combined together forming a giant ball of fire that his Sakiharu square in the chest. As he fell though, he was caught. A pair of claws wrapped around his chest and tail around much of his body.

"Now" said Tobias, "now that I have you, let me ask you a question. What would happen, if your own technique hit you? The differene between our armors is that yours is metal, and mines not and metal, conducts electricity." Tobias' grip on Sakiharu tightened and he flew up towards the storm.

4. Lance Leingod

As Sakiharu being pulled up, he smiled, "Again, you made a mistake," he kicked Tobias in the chest and it sent him back toward the wall but Tobias landed okay. Sakiharu used his wings to stop and was now in the air. "This lightning is from Hell itself. I used the chant to summon it here and I alone control it. Though it might strike randomly, it will not hit its target unless I allow it. And as for this fight, Tobias, its over! Feel the power of my greatest technique!" Sakiharu used his veins to form a tachi in his left hand and his aura exploded. The ground and air seem to form creators from the aura.

"You will never see or understand how it strikes," said Sakiharu, his eyes glowed black and he was gone. The ground was being torn apart by something that head for Tobias and it reached him. The battle ended at that moment.

"Zankaruko" cried a voice, Sakiharu's voice.

The walls...no...the very floors that they were near were torn apart, even the building itself was falling. Tobias laid on his back, blood was everywhere around him and there were three deep, long wounds in his chest. A black and red vaper was coming out of the wounds and Tobias was unable to move.

Sakiharu walked over to Tobias, standing right over him. "This move would have killed any other human or demon if it was not for your transformation. This is why you are the last key." Sakiharu was then saying something but it was in a different language.

Tobias' dragon body started to change back into his other form and in the process, a ball of red light came out of his chest. Sakiharu grabbed it.

"At last, Hell's Gates can finally be opened."

5. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Katuske was now being attacked, but thought poorly of the creature that called itself a Shadowist.

He pulled his Aqua Sword, and with a single, yet swift strike, he blew that creature.

"It appears that there's not any time left...."

Katsuke ran out, and dashed towards the fighting grounds....

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

'Damn' thought Shirai, 'Katuske's JUST coming here, there's no time left!'

Not more than a second later, a Shadow appeared over the sky, and attacked Kyuzo. Kyuzo barely dodged it.

The Shadowist attacking Kyuzo was angry and said 'Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing! Don't get in my way you idiot!'

The shadow snapped his fingers, and threw a field of energy that completly obliterated the shadowist.

That shadow was none other than Seishin of Darkness, which students would still address as Keitou.

"My name is Seishin of Darkness....do NOT disrespect me!"

Everyone, including his 'partner' Sakiharu was shocked that he'd even kill an apparent ally just for disrespecting him.

"The Gate will finally open....you have no hope...." Said Seishin

"Keitou, you have to stop this!" yelled Shirai

"Fool! I said do not disrespect me!"

Seishin of Darkness was about to attack, but held himself back due to the fact that the gate was right in the verge of opening....

7. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Kyuzo smiled this was going to be the final attack he had to finish it quicklybut his sukuchi was beyoned his. Kyzo smiled adn knew what he had to do it was his succetion technique

Kyuzo heard what the shadwoist said about his most powerful move. the Shukuchi...Shunten-Satsu.

" very well then i shall show you the Tenkageryuken ryuu ultimite technique the Shin kage ryuken Ryu shin. Kyuzo slowly leaned forward with his right foot in fornt and slowly sheathed his sword. Suddnely the two of them vanished and reappeared in the middle of the room kyuzo appeared in front of th eshadowist and was about to draw his sowrd buthe shadowist quickly sliced kyuzo down the middle but as he did that kyuzo swirled away to the right of him. the shadowist turnned quickly and did another down ward slash but was to late kyuzo quickly drrew his sword adn cut his sword in half as well as cutting through him.

" Thats impossible how could you defeat my most powerful move its impossible." the shadowist replied

" The Tenkageryuken ryuu is a sword technique is able to go beyond god like speed it is also the Shin kage ryuken Ryu shin is a techniquehtat i had to creat to beat my teacher which destroied his succession technique." Kyuzo replied. " BEsides you style still got me." kyuzo replied looking up as he did the shadowist saw that he had a scar across his chest an done over his right eye.

" What is your name." the shaodwist asked him.

" It is Kyuzo kusanagi." Kyuzo replied

" I see i will take the Shin kage ryuken Ryu shin and your anme to hell with me." THe shadowist repleid smileing.

" I see befor you go what is your name." Kyuzo asked him as he saw the man fall to the ground.

8. Lance Leingod

"Tankaru Tano," said the shadowist and he fell.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sakiharu looked at Seishin. He walked over to the dead woman and picked up the necklace. "At least its okay," said Sakiharu, "It doesn't matter who dies on our side, once the gates open, this world dies."

Sakiharu walked to the very middle of the clearing and place five items on the ground. The nacklace the woman had, the ball of light from Tobias, a vial that had blood, the black orb from Lance and Sakiharu created a single flame above the ground. He flew up into the air and chanted something...

"Demons of Hell, Angels of Heaven, hear my cry,
    Fire's heat of the second to Hell,
    Wedding day's blood in vain of your enemy,
    Chain of the eye in a pawn's hands,
    Blackest star of the wielder close to battle,
    Power of the creature that breaths fire,
    Hell's Gates open to this world!

The red lightning shot at the items and the very earth split in two. Fire reached into the sky and from this fire, the earth shock with uncontrolable force. Lights shot out of the flame and traveled the sky, hitting demons and half-demons in the world. One hit Tobias, another hit Onyx, another hit Seishin and every demon and half-demon was hit by one. Sakiharu was the last and was hit by the strongest one of them all. And the whole world was engulfed in darkness, the world cracked with earthquakes and many other things.

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

The move slashed through the cage and Lance was back out again. "Thanks," he said but then looked at her collar. "Your collar its..."

Before Onyx had a chance to respond the building crumbled due to a powerful aura blast from Sakiharu. Onyx shielded herself from the blast. As the dust cleared. Her collar floated in the air. It fell to the ground. A powerful red aura surround Onyx. Onyx laughed. She then smiled at Sakiharu. "You made a mistake." Tobias body disappeared. Onyx made it shift next to Kyuzo.

Onyx moved but it was to late. Sakiharu did the spell. She knew nothing of this. Hell's gate opened. Onyx was hit by the red light. She recieved her power from hell.

10. shinigami

Kyuzo slowly took off his cape and tore a piece off and made a sling for his right arm and put the rest over Tankaru.

" I wish we could have met on better terms." Kyuzo replied giveing a bow he quickly picked up his other katana ad sheathed it. Just as he was going to walk awayhe saw tobias body appear besie him.

" Tobias sensie!" Kyuzo shouted as he checked over tobias as he did he found out that he was knocked out but at this rate kyuzo him self could not do anyhting at all.

" I should be leaveing." Kyuzo repleid standing up but quickly fell back down to the ground and laid down. After a while he stuck out is left hand and looked at it before placeing it on his face. Kyuzo slowly got up an tired to walk out the best he could but he was badly injuired
    fromhis fight with the shadowist named Tankaru

As kyuzo begain to leave he used the katana as a walking stick and tried to make his way to the door. But befoer he could make it something hit him but he could not see what it was or how he could have missed it.

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"Get up Tobias, that attack was nothing." Tobias' body hurt all over. They had been training for what seemed like 3 days but it had only been 5 hours. He was 9 and had been training for 4 years now and yet the pain his teacher inflicted never seemed to lessen. "GET UP NOW!"

Tobias felt something hit his body and it awoke him slightly. His hands moved very slightly and they were covered in a liquid. His blood he guessed. He could feel the 3 seperate cuts on his body. His sword layed next to him.

"I must have transformed back" he thought to himself. "But why do I feel so weak?" Tobias now remembered Sakiharu taking something from his body. He now understood. He had taken his spirit energy, every bit of it. He looked up at the sky and saw it had changed.

"He's opened the Gate then. I, have failed." His eyes closed again. His breathing was very little and it hurt to do so. Then, he heard a voice. He concentrated on the voice and finally recognized it.

"...Kyu...Kyuzo?"......

12. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"The Gate which holds shadows....hell? Maybe...." Thought Shirai

Seishin had mild consience, being shocked from the blast. Though, something was wrong with his eye sight, he could not see that clearly...

After a moment, he could see once more, and there, in the gate stood three figures.....

[OOC: DO NOT POST FURTHER UNTIL KAIYON POSTS ABOUT THE GATE]

13. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

The never before seen Gate was finally opened. As the gigantic symbol separated as it opened, three girls dressed in the most peculiar black clothing surfaced.

One had long hair, but tied it in a tail. She had a black striped skirt and a sleeveless shirt which made her chest quite revealed. Along with that, she wore a black striped jacket.
    Her eyes were cat-like and white-colored.

Once her face was made clear through the blinding light, she introduced herself.
    "Hello" she said in the most unussually calm voice. "My name is Konokomaharu....but you can all simply call me as my master does, Kono"

The one on the right had long hair as well, but appeared to have bandages over her eyes. She wore long pants and a much less revealing shirt. All mostly alike to the other two.
    She stood quiet and counted all she could sense to herself. She knew well of everyone's full potential, but the thought of some of them did not scare nor exite her.

The last one had short hair, and did not appear as ready-stanced as the others, but rather relaxed to see outsiders.

"My name is Ichitsuite Makiharanago, but as the master calls me, you may all call me Ichigo....the one with the 'folds is Hakase, 'real name's Hanaka Watasame....master thought her name would be better left "Hakase".

They all stepped forward and walked around everyone carelessly.

Kono stepped up to Onyx and rester on her shoulder, then whispered...."HE whom you've loved and lost is inside there, you know?"

Hakase stepped up and rested her hand on Shirai and told him in a quiet voice. "SHE is there...murdrer..."

Finally Ichigo stepped up to Katsuke, knowing he'd heard everything Kono and Hakase told their targets. She looked at him with sorrow and whispered to his ear...."HE is not there..."

They all walked and stepped in front of the gate once more. Kono stood in the middle and said "Sakiharu, you've commited the sin of oppening the Gate....for that, you will not be rewarded, but punished...fool"

Light rushed through Sakiharu.

"Once this is done, you will have all memories of what you've done...in detail...but you will no longer be able to cast the power of magic...you may know the spells still, but your ability to surface magic will be limited to your own body"

14. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko ran over to Tobias "are u ok? Tobias!?!" she sat down next to his battered body. She looked at Kyuzo "Will he be ok?" she asked quietly, not noing if she wanted to no the answer. When the blast came she looked up. "Sakiharu... he opened the gate!?!" Yukiko stared at the three girls who had walked in and watched as they whispered their dark secrets to her friends. Then she watch them take Sakiharu's magic away. "Great!" she thought "Now we have another problem... three BIG problems actually."

15. shinigami

" I do not know he will be alright with some rest." Kyuzo replied grabbing his right arm it started to ach a bit but it still didn't bug him. Or that what he made people think. Takeing his katana in hand he used it as cane and llifted himself up adn looked at the gate an dsaw the three girls. As kyuzo looked he hear Yukiko say that htey had three big problems now.

" I don't Know if they are a threat but still stay wiht tobias I will go look and see what they want." Kyuzo repleid vanishing in the shadow and appearing off to the side and saw a light hit Sakiharu.

Kyuzo looked up at the three girls and saw Katsuke, SHirai and onyx walking up he steped up beside SHirai.

" Who aare they and whats going on." Kyuzo asked him leaning on the cane.

16. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Kyuzo! Are u INSANE?!?" called yukiko getting up and trying to stop him but it was to late. "U CANT EVEN WALK!?!" she called. Sakiharu had came from hell and he was bad news. These girls had defeated (well they could have) with out a thought! They were bad news. she ran over next to Kyuzo. If her friends were going to stand up tio these monsters so was she.

17. shinigami

" Thanks for your concern but I'm fine even though may right arm is injuried and my left leg is ome what spranged i can still fight effectively." Kyuzo replied turnning to Yukiko.

" I gues it is one of my strong points and faults I never show any pain or left a injury bother me." Kyuzo added straighting himself up adn walked forward a little and stop somewhat infornt of the gate and the three girls.

" I don't mean to be rude or be disrespectful but who are you adn how did you get here." Kyuzo asked them given a some what friendly smile. " IS it he gate is that how you got here." Kyuzo added looking up at them.

18. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Ichigo gave Kyzuo all her attention and then all three of them thought for a bit as to what would be the best answer.

Kono stepped up and said to him "The gate behind us is nothing you wont see when your time comes. What you do when you get inside it is your choice..."

"I dont understand" replied Kyzuo.

Ichigo sighed and spoke "Look...the three of us; Kono, Hakase and myself are the guardians inside the gate. Along with The Chronicler, The Reaper and The Angel of Silence, we make sure nothing gets in or outta here, 'k?"

Yukiko asked right after "You mean...thats the gate to hell?...is that where Sakiharu comes from? And what about..."

Hakase interrupted her "You? All the demon haflings?.....tell me...does anyone know what Heaven and Hell are? Do you all really know the story of how it is demons came to Terra, and Shadowists along with them?"

Onyx decided to talk. "We all know the story....The gates opened and all demons came out...then Sakeido banished all but the weak ones back by sacrificing his life"

Ichigo laughed loudly when she heard that story. "That' what you all think Sakeido did?"

Lightning rushed through Kono's body as she heard the name "Sakeido" uttered a second time.

"Kono...." whispered Hakase to herself.

"We're closing the Gate....from the outside....let Chronos and Reaper do what they feel like in there....Ive heard enough"

And though they looked like they did not want to, without question they followed Kono's orders and closed the gate so simply, it made the effort to open it seem like an unimaginable task.

19. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"So wut do u want?" Yukiko asked. "Cause if u dont want anything then want dont u just leave?"

20. shinigami

" Yukiko pleaase they are able to take Sakiharu powers away some what think about what they could do if they wanted to defeat us." Kyuzo whispered to Yukiko.

Kyuzo listened to Hakase questine and thought about it befoer answering.

" Nobody will truely know what heavn and hell really is unless they die if some dies they can't tell others sbout it at all but if they are reveid then they can say what heaven and hell is." Kyuzo replied

" If you will please tell us what Sakeido did really did tehn." Kyuzo added giveng a slight bo wwith his head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.