RPG Sakeido High School 2 The Battle of Sakeido High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"I would rather DIE than treat them like royalty!" whispered Yukiko back.

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Kyuzo smiled when he heard that she was right and he knew it but yet he did not know these ladies true skills. But it was strange they did seem like a threa to him but he knew better then that.

" I agree but we have no in sight on there skillsand how capable they are in a fight. So I like to see how they are and to do so I will show them respect and usally theyshow it bck." Kyuzo repleid to Yukiko.

3. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Well then u show them the respect cause i would not be able to show them any such thing." whispered Yukiko. Noing Yukiko Kyuzo new that she wasnt being rude just herself.

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"Now now Yuhiko, don't be like that" said a gruffled voice behind Yuhiko. She looked and it was Tobias. He reached over to his sword, picked it up and stood up. His injuries still showed but he showed no sign of pain. Yuhiko was about to ask when he put his hand up.

"I am a demon Yuhiko, and when the Gate opened up, my demon blood boiled and set to work on my body. I will need medical attention later but for right now, I'm okay." He sheathed his sword and walked in front of the Guardians and bowed.

"Thank you for all you've done. If it weren't for you, my students would be dead and I could not live with that." He looked over at the five itmes that had returned to normal. "And what of those?" he motioned to the items.

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"I don't think it's gonna matter on the lines of the items, it's my guess that they don't work anymore." Said Shirai, and added "Even if they were in fact recovered alltogether once more, someone WILL stop them.....however....there's one more problem left to solve....."

"Your friend? The one that goes by the name of Keitou Satomi?" Said Ichigo

"Yes, we have to do something about him don't we?"

"He was apparently given this punishment for a reason, and if to this day he still chose to be alive, he must have a good reason. However, a punishment is a punishment, and he must serve it, like ordered. He will still live....but he will forever remain in that form....."

Ichigo stpped forward, and placed her hand on the wounded Seishin. She placed her hand on him, and thoughts crossed her entire mind, she could only see but two seconds, and it was enough.

"Yes..." said Ichigo "I see, there's two.....as you would all reffer it, one good, and one evil. I don't think that there will be more punishment than leaving him like this, sturggling. One side has to win....and if this Seishin of Darkness should happen to win, we'll take care of it, until then, I suggest you leave him somewhere he can meditate, until he can think straight...."

"Very well" said Shirai.

He raised his hand, in a straight palm facing towards Seishin of Darkness, and muttered a spell. Instantly, Seishin/Keitou was teleported somewhere else....

Ichigo said "Where did you send him? The inhabitate place where you retrieved the one by the name of Thorne?"

"No" said Shirai, and added "I sent him to the one place his consience won't let him leave until he's made up his mind......

His home planet, the original planet of his first life. The planet that fell because of him......

*looks at students*

Your teacher, Keitou Satomi, is now gone. I'm sorry...."

6. shinigami

Kyuzo nodded toward tobias whenhe saw him walking up he was glad h ewas alright.

Kyuzo listened to what Shirai said about the items and about and about keitou sensie.

" I could try and seal the items in the shadows for good and the only way to get them is to open a path to them. I found a way to do this but to open a path the book i read dose not say, the choice is up to you all." Kyuzo replied ' ANd we also have to deal with Sakiharu sooner or later." Kyuzo added shifitng his postion to get better stance.

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"Most of the items I'm sure we can find safe and well protected places to hide them. However..." Tobias looked over at the glowing red orb. He looked up at the 3 Guardians.

"However, that Orb over there is my spirit energy and without, I'm nothing. I am its best protector. If at all possible, can I have it back inside me....where it belongs?"

8. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko was grumbly. She didnt trust them and she didnt care what the others thought. She wasnt going to be some push over. after all they could give her nothing. so why should she care what they did...

9. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Sakiharu smiled at the surrounding people and the three women. <The Guardians,> thought Sakiharu. Sakiharu started laughing as the light hit him.

"This light of yours is powerful, but you understimate me. You should have known about this or you would have done it already. When the gates are open, the power of every demon and half demon will double, my power has also doubled!" Sakiharu let out a shock wave from his aura that destoried the light and blew back everyone. The ground formed a creator in the earth but the three women were still standing but a silver shield was around all of them and their hands were raised.

"How did he...he shouldn't have this much power?" said one of them.

Sakiharu was now in the air, his wings no longer black, his armor and body not like before. His wings were as red as blood, his eyes glowing red, the armor turned black and his very arms and legs were longer.

"This is now some of my true power, as long as I didn't open Hell's Gates, I wouldn't have had this. Now that it was open, my power not only grew but with the demon blood now in my vains, my power has gone beyond the full power of even the Guardians! Now, allow me to show you how powerful I am!"

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Sorry to break this to you!" yells Shirai as he claps his hands "But you're leaving twice!"

The spell he'd use a while ago had now vanished Sakiharu once more.

"Well" Shirai said and added "This should give time to think. Though, I sent him to the same place, and he's obviously much stronger. I don't give him that long there. I say we regroup inside of Sakeido. Give ourselves a chance to regroup and talk, though, that would give HIM that chance as well, to get ready....for what's ahead....."

11. Lance Leingod

As Sakiharu was about to use a powerful technique, he began to realize what Shirai was doing but it was too late. Sakiharu was transported to a place where he couldn't see anything nor hear anything.

<What is this place?> thought Sakiharu. <Arr...never mind that, I won't be used like that again! What is the nature of his technique?> Sakiharu thought about it. <It needs power to use it as well as a powerful mind as well. He must have been here before if he can transport me here, as well as Seishin. Thinking of him, where is he? He's must be in this same place as I am, that's for sure but this place doesn't have any phsical form, meaning that it can't be destoried nor can it be created. I'll be here for a day at the most while Seishin may be here for a while. Damn them! Seishin's mind can only be made up if only one mind stays within the body, meaning that we would have to destory the lighter side of him. Ha...easier said than done, he may have his powers from hell but that won't help in his own mind. When we get back though, those Guardians will become annoying if they fight me but they know better than anyone that I am now the most powerful being on the planet, not even Heaven can stop me.>

12. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Still" said Shirai after telling them about Keitou "I didn't send Sakiharu in the same place. If they were to be together, it wouldn't be good. At this point, Keitou is no longer reachable. Out of the game, if you please....

But...it doesn't mean we can't have help....I'm calling an old friend for assistance...I'm sure he can help us...besides...I'm sure he can make a deal with the guardians..."

Light of heaven, bring peace to the lost, and light to darkness, let it all be revealed before his eyes, and bring forth The Angel of Silence!

Lightningh appeared from his hands and opened a new door bringing forth someone new...

13. Lance Leingod

Lance stared at everything that was happening and wondered, <Why am I just standing here? I should be helping them and besides, we all will have to help each other in the end.>

14. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

The ground shock as a shock wave send cracks through the hard surface of the earth. The bolt of lightning brought forth a magnificent door of glorious proportions. Its emennence shown light through out the battle torn field. Everyone knew not of what form which this door came except for the three gaurdians.

"Heh... Our friend it seems will be joining us shortly" Ichigo said looking towards the door. And with a rush of light streaming forth blinding those that lookinto it, the door opened revealing a being standing there, sword in hand and wings unfurled.

"Its been long since i stepped foot on the ground of this world... Shirai! What need is of such importance to call me again old friend?" Hiro stepped forward towards the group showing all the angelic symbols on his body, brings his wings close to his body encasing his arms. "To call me once again upon this earth, there must be somethign of grave importance. Something need be corrected on this soil on which we stand.... Tell me... why am i here?" Hiro stood waiting for a reply.

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"We are in need of problem indeed. The short story..." said Shirai "Is that there's a lot of things in dangers. The Gate was opened, and apparently this gave a creature named Sakiharu his powers back. So we're going to need all the help we can get.

I say that we all go somewhere else. Planning here won't do us much good.

I am going to the Sakeido Dorms once more. I'm going to put up a barrier, that which of course I will need your help with strengthening so no one can get in....

I'll see you back later...

16. shinigami

Kyuzo watched as a man appeared befor them and it seemed shirai knew him as Kyuzo looked he saw the man covered in angelic symbols and his wings encased his arms.

Kyuzo listened to what shirai and the man talked to each other then saw shirai leave the place.

" Well I love to stay and chat with you all but i got get my right arm checked." Kyuzo replied bowing to the man as well as the others " Maybe we may speak agian." Kyuzo added befor walking off towards the medical wing of the campus.

17. Lance Leingod

Lance thought, <I needed to really help Tobias but that damn plant stopped me. Damn Sakiharu.> Lance watched Kyuzo about to leave and looked at the wounds on him that Lance didn't see before. Lance ran up to Kyuzo.

"Damn...those wounds look worse than than feel, who were you fighting by chance? Another shadowist?" asked Lance, walking in step with Kyuzo.

18. shinigami

Kyuzo turnned to lance as he saw him run up to him and walk in pace after asking him a questine.

" Yes it was anohter shadowist but his abilites was at my level or slightly better he used dual katanas like me and knew the sukuchi technique." Kyuzo replied. " But what is strange is that he fought with honor and did not try any tricks to win. It is strange I wish We could have met on better terms." Kyuzo added quickly

when he heard Lance ask about his wounds kyuzo just smiled slightly he igonred wounds that h egot so many times it was natural for him to do so.

" These wounds are not that bad the cut across my chest and eye are not to bad I just was barely was able to dodge the shadowist best sukuchi technique these cuts are not severe but my right arm is broken and or shattered but in a few days I'll beable to use it somewhat." Kyuzo replied contiueing his way. " BEside that is one of my bad habits I usally ignor any wounds i get no mater how serious it is," kyuzo added

19. Lance Leingod

Lance thought for a moment, <A shadowist that fought with honor? Shadowists don't fight with honor but his did, strange...>

Lance then asked, "Did you happen to get a name?"

<Once I get the name, I'll check on Tobias," thought Lance.

20. shinigami

" He said his name was Tankaru Tano." Kyuzo replied

" How about you did you have any trouble at all." Kyuzo asked Lance " Also how long do you think it will take before Sakiharu comes back and engage us agian." Kyuzo added as he neared the door to the medical hospital

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.