RPG Sakeido High School 2 The Battle of Sakeido High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Lance froze on the spot and didn't even hear what else Kyuzo said. <Tankaru Tano!> thought Lance and he stared at the ground. As Kyuzo opened the door and looked at Lance, he was already gone.

"Lance?" said Kyuzo and he looked around him.

Moments later, Lance appeared in the forest. In one movement, Lance used his right fist and hit the tree to his right. It flew out of the ground and hit the trees behind it. Dust in the air and wood flying from the force of the attack. Tears were falling from Lance's face and in his mind, he know an answer to a question long un-answered.

"Tankaru was a fool fighting you all," said a shadowist in a tree. "This is our ground and you will die in it!" He drew a katana and jumped at Lance while ten others also attacked.

Lance looked up, tears still coming but his face had a glare, "Once you die, Sakiharu is next for tricking Tankaru!" Lance drew his sword and with two swings, their bodies flew. Leaves were up lifted, some were split in half while others had blood. Lance's sword dripped with blood.

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Giveing a shrugg h efigured lance needed to do something important and left it at that. As soon as h eenterd the hospital waiting room he was rushed to the emergency room and the doctors quickly patched up his body and is right arm th eput it in a cast and said his arm was broken in one spot but it was minor butit still needed a few days to heal.

" Right Doc I'll take it easy." Kyuzo replied half lieing Kyuzo never like to rest h ealwyas take thing as they coem.

" Well doc I have to get back to my friends." Kyuzo replied vanishing in a shadow surpriseing the staff. Kyuzo then appeared outisde of the hospital ad onthe roof of the school and slowly he laid dwon an dlooked up at the sky.

" Lance might have known Tankaru." Kyuzo repleid looking up ateh sky and watching the clouds go by slowly a soft wind came by and swirled around is body. Kyuzo quickly sat up adn looked around.

3. Lance Leingod

"You would be surprised what Lance knows about Tankaru," said a shadowist near Kyuzo. Kyuzo turned around and was about to attack.

"Hold it, I'm just giving you information. I was given orders to tell you this so just listen. Lance told you this already but he meet Sakiharu seven years ago while he was training, they battled and so on, you know the story. Sakiharu then wanted to kill Lance for his defeat but couldn't use his real power without letting the Elders know where he is. So for seven years they battled time and again. But three years ago, Lance started training at the top Shukuchi school, the same one where Tankaru was training at. Lance and Tankaru trained together and could have been called brothers for all the times they trained together. They were best friends but then Tankaru was tricked by Sakiharu. What happened after that...well, you'll just have to find out for yourself. Anyway, one year before he came at this school, Lance married a woman named Remi or was going to marry. She was killed on the wedding day by Sakiharu. We needed her blood and now I bet you are angry at Sakiharu even more now, eh?" the shadowist smiled.

4. shinigami

Kyuzo listened to what the shadowist said about Tankaru, lance and lance's to be wife giveing a sigh he turned to teh shadowist and looked at the man. Kyuzo kepted a eye on the shadowist and stood up with his back to the shadowist.

" So he jsu t uses people for his on purposes he must be afraid to shed his ownblood then if you tricked and used Tankaru." Kyuzo replied turnning to the shadowist.

" But useing one slove one is wrong either Lance will kill him or i will help him that is for certain." Kyuzo repleid " Is there soemthing else you needed to tell me or not." Kyuzo added glareing at the man and whispered something an da throwing knife appeared in is hand

" Why would you tell me tis unless you have something planned.:" Kyuzo added

5. Lance Leingod

The man just smiled even wider, "You'll find out. And as for Sakiharu being a coward," his smiled dissappeared and he glared at Kyuzo. "The Elders 'had' the power to defeat Sakiharu but now that Hell's Gates are open, no man, demon and other worldly thing has the power to stop him. You think that was his true power mintues ago, at his full power he can destory this school with his aura alone. And anyone that calls Sakiharu a coward desirves to die a thousand deaths!" The man attack Kyuzo but his speed was slow compared to Kyuzo's.

6. shinigami

Kyuzo smiled as he watched the shadowist charged him he quickly back flipped and landed. on the railing along the roofs edge and squatted down a bit.

" Come on now you are to slow I trianed amognst the best students trained with the best tachers and face demons as well as halfbreeds and there speed is greater then yours." Kuyzo replied smileing. He then quickly threw the knife and it hit the shadwist in the leg which he screamed in pain and with another quick flip four other knives appeared in is hand.

" The first one was a warning the next ones will not miss, If wish to live go now or will Sakiharu kill like i think he did to the other two i met." Kyuzo replied standing up and letting the blades reflect in the sun light.

7. Lance Leingod

Sakiharu was still thinking but he had an image in his mind. It was of the school, Kyuzo and the shadowist was there. <At least I can use my mind, if not my body,> thought Sakiharu.

With his mind, he said to the shadowist and Kyuzo in their minds. "There will be no need for an attack, he's served his purpose."

"Master, wait...no...!" A red light appeared that blinded everyone. Once the red light dissappeared, there was instead part of the school and the shadowist gone and there was nothing left of that part of the school to where Kyuzo's feet were to the same length to the ground.

"He served his purpose and you will serve yours," said Sakiharu in Kyuzo's mind and he heard no more.

8. shinigami

Kyuzo slowly landed on the ground with easy and then put the knives away.

" ME serve a purpose is that to protect those I care for an dwho are my friends." Kyuzo repleid to himself after hearing what Sakiharu said in his mind.Kyuzo quicly shooked his head and went to look for lance and the others.

" WHat did he mean me serve a purpose is there something he knows about me." Kyuzo repleid softly walking around the grounds looking for any one he knew.

9. Lance Leingod

Lance was practicing with his sword in the forest. The part of the forest he was in had trees that had large truncks, so the tree intself was large enough. He moved his sword swings swiftly but slow at first. Then after a while he moved his sword swings faster and faster until his whole body went un-seen. Leaves were torn from branches and torn in half. He kept on going and then stopped. Dozens of leaves were in the air, all of them were torn in half. Lance then rose his aura and the very air turned into a raging storm. The wind around him torn the roots of trees from right under them. He then jumped into the air above the very trees and cried out...

"Hiten Miturugi Ryu....Ryu Tsui Sen (Dragon Hammer Strike)"

The tree he hit was torn in half, thrown to the sides by the force and hit trees, the roots torn from the ground, sending them down to the ground. Lance then cried again...

"Hiten Miturugi Ryu....Dor Ryu Sen (Earth Dragon Strike)"

Lance sent rocks and dust into the air, knocking tree around him down easily. He sheathed his sword and ran up to a tree in front of him. He cried out...

"Hiten Miturugi Ryu....Battojutsu..."

He drew the sword and cut the tree down easily. The tree was bearly one inch above the thrunk when Lance cried out again...

"Hiten Miturugi Ryu....So Ryu Sen (Double Dragon Strike)"

With Lance's sheath, it hit the tree in the air, crushing it, sending splinters into the air and sent it flying above the trees below.

10. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx said nothing about what had happened. She had changed. One thought did not escape her mind. To kill. "I'll be back when there is something to kill," she told the remaining people. She shifted out of the area. She sensed Lances presences. She was on top of a tree in the middle of the forest near Sakeido High School. 'What to kill first?, she thought. 'Possibly the whole Akagawa (River of red) clan? Or my dear friends who kept me as a slave? Hmmm so many choices. Those shadowist were rather annoying. I'll stick around here for awhile.'

She looked down at the ground. Kyuzo was scuring around like an ant. She shifted next to him. "Kyuzo you really need some demon blood in you." She touched his cast with her finger.

11. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko left the room and went ti her dorm room. "something to kill.. what was up with Onyx?" thought Yukiko. YUkiko layed down on her bed and stared at the celling.

12. Lance Leingod

Lance was walking back to the school, heading for the dorms. <No matter how are I try or even think about it, there is no way we could stop Sakiharu when he comes back, even with Hiro here,> thought Lance and he soon wasn't paying an attention to anything he was doing. He then walked up to a door to someone's dorm, mostlikly not his dorms, and found himself in Yukiko's room.

Yukiko looked at to see him. "I'm sorry, I thought...(Sigh)...never mind," said Lance and he began to turn around.

13. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Wait! Lance are u ok?" Yukiko asked seeing Lance was pretty upset. "Come sit u dont look well." grabbing his arm.

14. Lance Leingod

Lance's spirts rose a little, "Thank you," he said and took a sit on the bed she was at. Lance searched his mind of what to say to her and just thought about saying things straight out.

"I've been...worried about the battle coming up with Sakiharu...and...about my friend, Tankaru, the shadowist that Kyuzo fought." In a few mintues, Lance told her about Tankaru. "Before Tankaru left the dojo, he was acting strange and then he just dissappeared. I thought at first he was just going through something I didn't know about until Sakiharu attacked me the day Tankaru left. I never knew why he didn't come at a time I needed him, when battling Sakiharu. It was like he was gone from the face of the earth. I searched for him for two years after I mastered Shukuchi. I wanted answers but...in time, I gave up and came here," Lance said to Yukiko and he looked at her.

"I said before that I was worried about Sakiharu. Before Hell's Gates opened, I thought we had a chance to kill him but now I just think...that even with Hiro and the others, I don't think its enough to beat him," said Lance, his gaze now fixed on Yukiko.

15. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro walked along side Shirai. "now tell me... what is it that you have summoned me for my friend, I sense a great strain on this plain... what has happened? The gates of hell were opened and now i sense a terrible being here. Tell me now Shirai before Im angered, this world might be in danger of destruction...."

16. Lance Leingod

Sakiharu watched all of them from where he was with his mind and he came across Hiro. <The Angel of Silence? He knows more people than I thought. Well, well, well, I haven't fought him in like forever, which it has been that,> thought Sakiharu and he spoke to Hiro like he did Kyuzo, through his mind.

"Well, if isn't an old enemy of my. Hiro, the Angel of Silence, we haven't fought each other since the battle in Heaven's Skys. I believe back then we almost killed each other the last time we meet. You were more powerful than me then but now my power goes beyond even yours. You won't be able to sence how much more powerful I am until I come face-to-face with you, which shouldn't be far off. I look forward to our battle, Hiro. Goodbye," he held the 'goodbye' for a second and Hiro didn't hear anything more.

17. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Oh.. Lance.." Yukiko didnt no wut to say. "I.. I'm srry. But we have a chance Lance! U always have a chance Lance. We can beat him we just have to try. We have to beat him! He cant do this to people. I mean after us then wut? There is always someone and Sakiharu will always be hurting people. Thats why we have to fight we have to try." said Yukiko with tears in here eyes. "We have to do it for the people he has hurt and the people he will hurt." Yukiko looked at Lance "We have to believe that we can win!"

18. Lance Leingod

"Yukiko," Lance raised his hand to wipe the tears off her face. In Lance's mind, he then knew that they had to find a way to beat Sakiharu, that there was a way to beat him, or die trying, but at the moment, his mind was set on Yukiko. Even if he wanted to think of something else or look away, he didn't want to. He just wanted to be here, right now.

Lance wiped her tears and with his hand, he held her's.

19. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko smiled and blushed. This was a weird fewling. All her troubles just vanished. She.. she had never felt like this before.

20. Lance Leingod

Lance saw her smile and blush. He smiled back at her, feeling himself go a little red and his hand still holding her's. He was starting to get a strange feeling inside himself, one he hadn't felt for a long time, the same one he felt during his days with Remi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.