RPG Sakeido High School 2 The Battle of Sakeido High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Lance.. I think.." with out another word she kissed him.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"Lance...I think..." with out another word, she kissed him.

Lance kissed her back, his hand getting a better grip on her hand and he deepened the kiss.

3. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Lance I think I love u" smiled Yukiko.

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai was watching Yukiko and Lance from a distance.

"Fool...." he said to himself "this will only make it harder...but...."

He thought of Keitou, and his past.....

"It may in fact be his salvation....."

The day was over, and it was now time to rest.

All questions and undone work would be left until the next day.

"After all...we can't have any energy left if we don't rest...."

[DAY OVER]
    (OOC:I'm keeping the story along in this thread to not bottle up the Forum with so many different threads...)
    [THE NEXT DAY]
    It was a beautiful morning. Shirai woke up with the sun in his face, so glistening and perfect that you could not even tell what had happened before...but such things are hard to forget.

"It's odd though, that Sakiharu has not yet attacked. I think I have a plan."

Shirai got on the P.A. that runs all throughout the school and the dorms, and announced;

"All Sakeido High School Students please report to the school's gymnasium...there is much to disscuss....Do not dealy this call...."

5. Lance Leingod

Lance wrapped his arm around her waist and wisspered in her ear, "I love you, Yukiko." He then kissed her again.

6. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko heard soft movement and there watching them was Shirai. Her whole face turned bright red. But she was to happy to be upset at Shirai. [next day] Yukiko heard Shirai yelling for everyone to come the to gym "Oh.. it is so early!" said Yukiko rubbing her eyes and streching. She got up and showered and got dressed and walked into the gym still waking up.

7. Lance Leingod

Lance woke up to hear the call from Shirai. His mind was still going back to last night when he kissed Yukiko. He was so happy to have been with her. He took a shower, ate something, got dressed, grabbed his bag with his swords in them and walked over to the gym.

8. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko walked over to Lance. "So.." she said slipping her hand into his.

9. Lance Leingod

Yukiko walked over to Lance. "So.." she said, slipping her hand into his.

Lance smiled at her, together, they walked around and took a seat near the back of the benches. Lance pulled Yukiko closer to him and kissed her. They parted and Lance said, "So...anything happen besides us?" His hand moving around in her's and fled it firmly.

10. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Kyuzo gave a soft laught when he heard onyx say he should get some dmeon blood in him.

" I wouldn't mind but doubt there will be a way to do it though." Kyuzo replied smileing. " Even though I'm human I will live my life as short as it will be or as long as it will be." Kyuzo added takeing a hold of onyxs hand and held it tight.

" I need to think for a while." Kyuzo replied quickly and leg go of her hand which the way he said it made him seem embaressed. he then vanished and appeared in his room an dlayed on his bed

" Why Am I afraid to get to close I shouldn't be like this." KYuzo replied running his hand through his hiar. Kyuzo slowly fell asleep he soon was awokieng whne he heard shirai say for everyone to met in the gym. Kyuzo quiklcy woke up and got dressed his mind was still wondering around about the day befor he should have done that he quickly showered and changed out of his old cloths.

Kyuzo quickly changed his cloths as he did that he looked at his right arm a dmoved his fingers a little bit his hand still worked good but couldn't use it as of yet.

" Wonder what this meeting will be about." Kyuzo repleid to himself vanishing in th eshadows the appear by a tree and made his way to the gym

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx looked at her hand after Kyuzo departed. She felt odd inside. She was not sure about it. She was part demon and that was that. She needed no love or anything else. She thursted for blood and suffering. She yawned and shifted out of the area. She left for a while and came back to her dorm. Her sword was dripping with blood. She disbanded her sword and slept.

Onyx woke up early the next morning. She cleaned herself up. She heard Shirai over the PA system. 'Boring,' she thought. 'Like I'll really show up for your announcement.' A wicked smile crossed her lips. 'Maybe there will be some fun with it also.' Onyx shifted into the gym. She was in the air and easily floated down. She startled a few students. They whispered about her. A cruel smile played across her lips. She drew out her sword and came behind Shirai.

He turned around. "Your not easy to spook." She disbanneded her sword.

12. shinigami

Kyuzo quickly hurried his pace and entered the gym a little after he saw lance and Yukiko both were holding hands.

" Looks like they ae haveing a good time." Kyuzo replied to himslef and walked into the gym and saw onyx appear behind shirai but he saw shiria turnned and look at onyx he didn't catch what she said but he gave a nod towards her and walked up to where lance and Yukiko.

" Lance Yukiko." Kyuzo replied givieng a half bow and settng across from them.

" Lance I'm sorry for killing your friend I did not know he was a friend of yours. if i did I may have found a way to reslove our conflict." Kyuzo replied apolozing to lance
    " a shadowist told me this and He also said some more things about you aand your past with But i'm not sure why he would tell me this." Kyuzo replied flicking his wrist ad throughing knife appeared and he begain to toss it up in the air after a fianle toos h egot the knife inbetween his knuckels adn let the knife dissapear.

:" SO do any of you all know what this is about?" Kyuzo asked them givieng a slight smile

13. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai turned around. "Your not easy to spook." Said Onyx as she disbanneded her sword.

Suddenly Onyx felt a finger behind her neck, looking behind her, it was Shirai with his fingers shaped like a gun saying "No, not really...." as he smiled...

"You've changed" said Shirai, and added "You look different, or feel different...I dunno, maybe it's just me...anyways, get to the gym, I meant it when I said no delays, though I doubt YOU would find any fun in what we're going to do...."

14. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"So.. anything happen beside us?"
    "No.. not that i no of..." said leaning her head on his shoulder.
    " Lance I'm sorry for killing your friend I did not know he was a friend of yours. if i did I may have found a way to reslove our conflict. A shadowist told me this and he also said some more things about you aand your past with But i'm not sure why he would tell me this. So do any of u no wut is going on?"
    "U didnt no so there is no need to be srry. that is just me.. but i think Lance will forgive u either way. " replayed Yukiko. "And i dont no wut this is about do u? *yawn* but it is to early in the morning for all this yelling.. i no that!" said Yukiko with another yawn.

15. Basher

Suddenly Onyx felt a finger behind her neck, looking behind her, it was Shirai with his fingers shaped like a gun saying "No, not really...." as he smiled...

Onyx shifted away from his grasp. She stood a few feet in front of him.

"You've changed" said Shirai, and added "You look different, or feel different...I dunno, maybe it's just me...anyways, get to the gym, I meant it when I said no delays, though I doubt YOU would find any fun in what we're going to do...."

She watched as Shirai disappeared. "I'll be the judge of that. Of course I have changed I am not so pathetic," Onyx said to herself she shifted inside.

16. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai, as well as everybody was in the gymnasium, and it was in fact a humongous room, still full, and with some students on the floor or rooftops even.

Shirai was in his adult form, to give out a better impression, and says calmly

"Students at Sakeido High School, I am sure that you are all aware of what has happened in the past couple of weeks here at Sakeido, and I'm sure that you've heard that Spellcasting teacher Keitou Satomi is no longer with us...*moment of silence*

I'm also aware that you've heard of our new, and powerful enemy, one that goes by the name of Sakiharu.

Yes, this madman is still on the loose, and he is dangerously powerful at the moment.

Though I am certain that we will have days, weeks, months of peace, I am not please to say that he will be taking a break. At this very moment, Sakiharu is not only replenishing his powers, but getting allies as well...."

The crowd started murmuring, people looked worried...

"But" added Shirai "This does not mean that WE, as a school are not completly useless.

We are a school, and we dedicate to the art of fighting with our skills and abilities. Thus being said, instead of waiting here defensless, we will do excactly what our enemy is doing himself.

We are going to resume any and all classes. We will grow in strength so not only are we ready to face our enemy, but even overcome him.

As a special announcment, not only will I myself be a student here, but also a teacher in this school, and if we know what's best, I suggest everyone both teach in their own way, and learn, and grow as much as we can, so we can overcome....

Thus all of this being said, class will resume when our newest teacher gets here.

Like I mentioned, Keitou Satomi is no longer with us, but there is a new Spellcasting teacher ready to take over. His name is Hiro.

I hope that you will all learn to appreaciate just as you have the rest of your teachers.

You are temporarly dissmised to do whatever you please in school until the new teacher arrives, thank you."

(OOC:This means, do whatever you want to do in this thread until Hiro resumes the Spellcasting Class as the new teacher.)

17. Lance Leingod

"Don't worry about it, Kyuzo. I needed time to think when you told me about it. I'm not sure about some answers and I don't think I'll ever get them answered. But in the mean time, I'll make sure Sakiharu pays for the lives he took. One way or another, he will pay," said Lance, his hand that wasn't holding Yukiko's hand formed a fist. "I don't know why the shadowist told you this, maybe Sakiharu has something in planed or something, I don't know. As for why we are here, your guess is as good as my."

Shirai appeared to where the students could see him, <I haven't seen him like that for a while,> thought Lance. Shirai then started to talk. When he was done speaking, Lance stared out into space, thinking fast. <Hiro is going to be the new spellcasting teacher, this will be very interesting indeed. But one think I don't like though, Sakiharu always has something planed when he waits. He doesn't wait for anything else. What is it you're planing, Sakiharu?>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Off in the mountains, far away from the school on the other side of the world, Sakiharu was testing his new powers. He already blew up the forest east of it and there happened to be other people near by.

All of them looked pretty strong. A blue blast came from one of them and headed toward Sakiharu. Sakiharu swung his left arm at the blast and knocked it off course. He smiled and came right up to the man in the blink of an eye.

"Is this all that the Elders send after me?!" said Sakiharu, not in his normal voice but this voice was different. It was cold and dark, the very words were like ice and it had the feeling that death was coming. It hung in the air. Sakiharu raised his right hand in front of the man. His hands were not the same. They were longer, bigger, the mussles under the skin rippled and his nails looked like claws but very thin and straight.

His arms and legs were longer too and their mussles rippled under the skin.

All at once, they grew longer and pierced the man in the chest, all five of them. The man didn't move. The nails retracted back out of the man's skin and he fell on the ground.

Sakiharu turned toward the remaining men and in one second, their bodies were falling. Sakiharu's nails dripped in blood.

"Killing is just so much fun," said Sakiharu, "In the mean time while I wait for them to recover, I'll set up my forces for them to die."

Sakiharu looked out into the forest, as if seeing something that really wasn't there. "I don't know what your plans are but I'm going to kill them all, even if you did or didn't plan it." With that said, Sakiharu flew up into the sky and dissappeared into the clouds.

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias was in the back of the gymnasium watching Shirai follow through with the plan. If Sakiharu was going to be defeated, they were going to get all the help they could get. When Shirai was done, Tobias went up to him.

"This plan is but the first of many. Time is of the essence. You, Lance, and myself need to have a meeting as soon as possible. We have much to discuss before the battle and we need to make all the preparations."

19. shinigami

" I see well I guess I'll find out what he will do then." Kyuzo added as he looked around he saw Onyx shifted in the gym.

" Well i'll take my leave then." Kyuzo replied vanishing in his shadow an appearing near onyx.

" Is somehting wrong Onyx." Kyuzo asked her appearing out froma near by shadow and walking up to her. " I'm sorry about yesterday if i acted strangly." Kuyuzo added

Kyuzo looked up an dsaw Hiro walk in and said anyone who wnats to come to his class meet outside on the outskirts of the forest beside the Large Oak.

Giving a smile kyuzo nodded as h esaw him leave.

" Well I guess we all should be going them." Kyuzo repleid givien a final smile and vanishing in the shadow and appeared near the forest

20. Basher

" Is somehting wrong Onyx." Kyuzo asked her appearing out froma near by shadow and walking up to her. " I'm sorry about yesterday if i acted strangly." Kuyuzo added

"Nothing happened." Onyx said. She watched as Hiro joined them and Kyuzo leave. 'Maybe I should stick around,' she thought. She shifted out of the gym and reappeared by the Oak tree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.