RPG Sakeido High School 2 The time has come...(Battle thread)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, May 17, 2006.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

The day starts already with everybody at Sakeido High School, lined up in perfect rows, all with their battle gear on.

Shirai stepped forward.

He was wearing Baggy cargo pants, a tight shirt, and over it, a jean jacket. But obviously, they weren't regular clothes.

He stood up, and started a speech, since none of the Sakeido students knew why they were there.

"I know most of you don't know why you're here....so let me explain..." said Shirai

"It's time, this is what's going to prove how worthy this school is, and how talented the students in it are. Some of you have heard rumors, and they are true. Sakiharu is drawing near, and is coming to destroy us.

Now, I'm not going to lie to you, Sakiharu is strong, he will use your thoughts, and any other weakness that he can find on any of you, and exploit it for an easy kill. Any memories, thoughts, anything that might hold you back, forget that you even have them, if you can. You are fighters, the best damn ones I've ever seen in my entire life, but I know full well that everyone knows there's risks, so If you don't think you're up to the challenge of taking on Sakiharu and his Armada, I encourage you to leave, we don't want any deaths. Yes, I said deaths. And who knows, someone may die today, but if we all put our hearts into it, that will not be happening.

That is all I can really say to you. The principal will be here shortly, he may give you a better encouraging speech. But, to put your minds to a better ease, Principal Katsuke WILL be fighting alongside us. Remember this does not mean an easy battle, because he can't always be there, but he will help us, just as we will help each other.

That's it....preety much all I can say to you.....ease up, and be right ready, Sakiharu is right about near..."

2. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro phased into the area where all the students were weaing his Angelic armor, which had no angelic power seeing that it was all taken away. He walked towards Shirai.

"Shirai... I must speak with you about a certain plan I have... but i must take you to a different realm as so Sakiharu cant hear us... but what i have to say might help defeat Sakiharu as well combined with the skills you mentioned before" He directed Shirai to come with him "This way it will only be one second just so i might explain".

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Umm, sure thing" said Shirai, and walked towards him...

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro unsheathed his sword cutting through the air with extreme speed opening a portal. "Come with me if you will please" Both Hiro and Shira stepped through a portal and appeared next to teh big tree that Hio had slept at the previous night.

"You see, When Lance hadpassed on, certain events had led Lance to gain certain memories of my own that Were taken from me when I was kicked out of Heaven and sent to Hell. those memories are the key to making me a true angel once again... not fully angelic but to a level close to where i was before. and If I have those memories I can concentrate on his mind and use those memories to be able to gain my powers and help defeat Sakiharu" Shiri listened intently.

"I just need to get those memories from him but I need to mae sure he is in a calm mood or in a focused state. If he isnt then the memories will have no effect or will be toounclear for me to use, but I will not know if thats the case or not until I try to fufill my angelic form... Now we cango but I wanted you to knwo this, if you could keep this a secret, I only needed one person to know just Imight need that knowledge."

Hiro created another portal and they vanished through and appeared back at the training grounds. Hiro nodded to Shira and set off to find Lance.

5. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

The hallways were empty of students, as they were all outside. Lance stood there, looking out the window of the sun high above. Lance had a bad night of things he didn't know about. Memories of things he didn't understand appeared in his head like a flashlight being flashed into your eyes every few seconds. It got to the point where he thought he would die from the pressure that came with them. His mind was clouded with thoughts of his own and of the memories he was getting. <Why can't I just let it go?> thought Lance as he gripped his head from the pressure. His sword was in his sash and firmly in place. <She might just like someone else but I can't seem to grip realty of that. What I saw in her eyes was love for me and I gave that love back in return,> thought Lance as more memories came and apllied pressure to his mind. <Why did she turn me down so soon? I wanted to save her, I knew there wouldn't be enough time to get her away before they got us. I did the only thing I could do, yet she...she...> Pressure hit his mind like a falling from a mountain and it the pressure was so much that lightning started to appear around him. <What's going on with me?! I'm losing control of my powers...and this started right after I came back from the dead! What's going on?! Is there some side affect or something?!> More pressure hit his skull and he went into the minds of others.

<What's going to happen?>
    <Is this some joke?>
    <People are going to die?!>
    <Is everything he said true?>
    <Who is this Sakiharu?>
    <Is this guy that strong?>
    <An armada?! Are you insane?!>
    <Am I going to die?>
    <I hope I can see my family after this.>
    <How do we fight against something as strong as him?>

Then a distant voice, as soft as a breeze but as clear as if the voice was in him spoke.

"Remember, Lance, if you fail, this battle, what is the use of all that training you?"

Lance looked up, seeing nothing but he knew who it was. "Master," Lance spoke softly.

"Don't give me that crap, I might be dead but I'm giving you one last lesson," replied the voice, his voice strong and determended. "In the battle ahead against Sakiharu, rely on your feelings Lance and the others will do the same. Don't give me crap like he's too strong, everyone has a weakness, you have yours, Hiro has his......and Sakiharu has his own. Use your heart and feelings against Sakiharu...and you and everyone you know will get more power than Sakiharu could dream of."

"But...how can my heart and feelings help?" asked Lance puzzled as to what he is talking about.

"You'll see...when life dies...when life dies..." he echoed in Lance's head and went into nothingness.

Lance looked up, seeing light shine on his face. <I don't understand...what do you mean, master?> thought Lance and he was hit by pressure again. As if they were lifted for some time, they came back again full force and threating to release Lance's own powers. His mind reading and his lightning will. Lance suddenly felt someone near him. <That...what is that?> thought Lance. He only felt such presence from Principal Katsuke himself. Lance looked to the left as lightning sparks were still being sent into the air.

6. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

kyuzo gahteried with the others but he stayed mainly in the shadows unlike the others he did not wear a true battle gear. Since he really didn't have one except he wore a light weight metal gauntlets on his arms which were black in color.

" so the finale battle maybe here I hope I can survive this even if a don't i can use my spell." kyuzo replied to himeslef as he appeared halfway out from the shadows and saw hiro and Shira enter a protal.

" wonder where there going" kyuzo replied .

" I hope lance is alright" kyuzo added as h epulled out a book and read it some what out loud but to only were he could here it.

" The fat of all male hiers to the kusanagi clan who has the shadow ability shall meet a youbge death it will depend on th eperson some may die at a real younge age while few will die at a older age." kyuzo replied to himself as he closed the book.

7. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko walked from her dorm. She wasnt wearing any armor... not really. She wasnt hands on. She was tired, though, from not getting an sleep last night. Walking out she listened to Shira. "Yeah we already KNOW, that..." she thought. She know it was for the other students but she was in a bad mood. "So he is just going to show up? thats not Sakiharu... What the hell are you planing to do SHira." thought Yukiko. "So here we are.. waiting." She scanned the students... she had to stay away from Lance. If she was his weakness... she would just have to make him stop loving her. For now.

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx woke up that day. She felt strange. The blood in her veins ached for battle. It was going to happen today. She could feel it. When the announcement came for everyone to meet up it only confirmed it.

She decided on simple black outfit. It showed of her curves rather well. She could move freely and it was made out a strong fabric. Well the fabric was made out of a special rat called a metal rat. Whoever named it did poorly the creatures fire was stronger then any alloy. It lived in volcanoes decades ago. It was given to her by her adopted mother. She figured this time she would need it. Like most good armor it would hold up. But it did have its breaking points.

Onyx shifted onto the proposed battle field. The students stood there. Most had no clue but she did. There would be so many that was going to die. They were the only chance the world had. In retrospect their death would be something just like the person she killed yesterday. She was a killer and a mass murderer. She stood there in silence for a moment, vowing not to die. She had too much to repent for.

After a moment she saw Kyuzo and Lance. She shifted near them. “There will be so many deaths today,” She said to them. “Kyuzo come out of the shadows and say your good byes.”

9. shinigami

" I agree" kyuzo whispered when he heard onyx say there was going to be so many deaths. Slolwy the shadow kyuzo was hideing in fell apart adn vanished and he stood out in the open which scared the few studnets near him.

" Saying a good bye is not a strong point I have but i will say this don't die" kyuzo replied pulling out both of his katanas.

" this maybe the finale battle so good luck onyx" kyuzo replied holding out his hand.

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai was about to step out of the open portal, when he stopped, sensing something.

To the other side of the portal, the real world, the army could be seen coming down rapidly, coming in thousands of batallions.

Shirai started to run out, but the portal closed on him. "Dammit!" he screamed when the portal closed.

The entire battallion was drawing near land when the portal closed.

"Damn!" said Shirai "Why the hell did I have to be so damn careless!?"

11. shinigami

Kyuzo slowly heard the clanking of metal and new what was happeing as he turned back to where shirai was he saw the portal again and he saw a massive army chargeing at them.

" So they are here" kyuzo whispired looking at the army the odds where like a 100 to 1 but he never relay cared for the odds of things.

" this should be fun" kyuzo replied givieng a smile he was going to prove to himself that he has masterd his teachers sowrd skills and surpass his own teachers skills. but in fact he knew there were others who may be a challnge for him, the teachers here his friends and the enemies he had seen

12. Lance Leingod

While the voices of the students grew as the army came near, a red light appeared out from the middle of the group and flashed into everyone's eyes, blinding them for a few seconds. Through all the blindness, the sound of wind came and went against the students like a hurricane, sending them flying against walls. The wind and light stopped so suddenly as it came and dust stired the air. Through the dust hovered a figure, its blood red wings spread out suddenly that the dust cleared to reveal Sakiharu. His body was the length of two men for it seemed to be that the lenght of all libs had doubled, his hair as black as space itself stood up in the air and he hovered above the ground, his body matching even the length of his tachi in his right hand as it pointed toward the ground.

His eyes scaned the area as the army came closer toward them. Giant demons the size of houses and others who looked to have armor that could blut any sword. Their blood cry roars echoed across the school as they came to the edge of the clearing but stopped as if given a command. Sakiharu looked at each student in turn, some of the students jumping back a bit, others cowarding under his look alone, much less the demons or his power. Sakiharu turned his attention toward the spot where Shirai was last at through the portal.

<Good, the spell worked just as planned. One down, seven to go,> laughed Sakiharu in his head as he looked again for Katsuke, Lance, Hiro, Yukiko, Tobias, Kyuzo and Onyx. <Katsuke, Lance and Hiro are near each other near one point of the school. Kyuzo and Onyx are near the corner. Yukiko is near the edge of this field. And Tobias is somewhere close by. Perfect, everything will be going to plan,> thought Sakiharu as he smiled. He now knew where everyone was.

Sakiharu went up into the air a few feet and with his mind he called toward each one of his targets in turn.

First was Lance.

<So good to see you Lance,> spoke Sakiharu with his mind.

<Sakiharu!> thought Lance as his attention was drawn on Sakiharu.

<If you want to fight me, come through the portal next to you,> spoke Sakiharu and near Lance to his right, a red spirl portal appeared, giving off an evil energy.

Next was Katsuke as he was the closest one next.

<Katsuke, I've been waiting for a chance to fight you for some time now. If you want to fight me, head through the portal next to Lance,> spoke Sakiharu in Katsuke's mind.

Hiro was next in turn.

<Hiro, I look forward to my battle against you. I'll enjoy it,> Sakiharu spoke with an evil laugh in Hiro's mind. <Step through the portal next to you and we'll fight.> The same red spirl portal appeared next to Hiro, giving off the same evil energy.

Next was Onyx and Kyuzo together.

<I hope you two are as ready as you look. I'll make sure you two are worked to death,> laughed Sakiharu as the two was puzzled. <Step through the portal and you'll see me.> Another one of the portals appeared but this time from behind them, away from the seeing eyes of the other students.

Then is was Yukiko.

<Looks like you've got some things to do before you're even ready,> spoke Sakiharu was a laugh. <Step through the portal and you'll fight me.> Another portal appeared and his one was also behind Yukiko, away from the eyes of the students.

Last was Tobias.

<Tobias, we didn't have a close the last time we fought. Step through the portal and find me there on the other side,> spoke Sakiharu, laughing again. Another portal appeared near Tobias.

This time, Sakiharu spoke to everyone of the seven at the same time.

<Beyond that portal will be 'our' battle ground. The seven of you will be fighting against me in anyway you like...but on my own grounds. If you don't come, you'll have a harder time with my army,> laughed Sakiharu again. <I'll be waiting for all of you.> Sakiharu's body flashed with a red light and he was gone.

Lance stared at his portal, wondering if he should go through. <Why would he do this unless he didn't want something here. (Sigh) What could I do anyway but go through,> thought Lance and he straighted up on his feet and stepped through the portal. In seconds, Lance was sucked into this pipe like tunnel, the walls lined with red, evil energy. The left sleeve of his shirt touched the wall and it made a hissing sound as it was burned. Lance moved his sleeve away from it and looked at the sleeve. <I better not touch that,> thought Lance as he stared ahead though the tunnel.

In minutes he was sent through on his back and slamed against hard ground. Lance stood up and looked around, knowing this was a different place. The earth looked lava like and the air was filled with heat. It seemed he was on a large platform that rose above in the sky. The sky was the color red and black coulds covered it. Lance walked over toward the edge to see below more lava like ground with some lava pools in some places. Lava pillars rose in the air as they came up, sending lava over onto the earth but harding the second it touched.

"Is this...Sakiharu's home?!" said Lance to himself.

"That is correct," said a voice behind Lance. Lance turned around to see Sakiharu, high above the planform with his wings spread out and flapping only a few times each minute. "This is the world of my mind, a world where I control to look like anything I wish. Such as the platform you now stand on. If needed, we could use the ground below but I choose this place because of the surroundings. No objects to block our path, nowhere to even hide, a place where all could be seen. Now, let's wait, I'm sure your friends will be here shortly." Sakiharu flashed again in the red light and was gone again.

13. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro knew where the portal would lead and he knew it wouldnt be a friendly environment. "Damn you Sakiharu...Im coming..." he drew his sowrd and cosd his eyes; he the struck the groudn near the portal causing hundreds of angelic figures to arise from the ground.

"Destroy the army... when you are done heal the wounded... Ill back soon hopefully, if everything goes as planned that is... if not, all of you are released my friends...." He stepped through te portal knwoing full well what his destiny wodend up being.

14. shinigami

Kyuzo heard what Sakiharu and looked at the portal and then back at the arm. this was a hard decission to fight a army of demons or fight Sakiharu in his own place.

" woek me to death." " If it means killing you I'm game" kyuzo whispered before looking up and at the portal

" what to do what to do indeed." kyuzo replied shakeing his head " well the choice is avious. kyuzo replied stepping near the portal befor entering he turned back to onyx

" I'll see you on the other side" kyuzo repleid givineg a smile. he soon walked into the protal. AS he did he found him self ina tunnel and could see and feel the evil energy in it.

" SUch evil can still exist in this world" kyuzo whispered softly he soon found himself falling and was sent into the ground.

" some ride.' kyuzo replied seeing a plate form and say lance moveing quickly he jumped to the top of the plat form next to lance.

" So where is this place" kyuzo replied walking up to lance

15. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"No... im not ready to lose myself again." though Yukiko "Not like Onyx" Yukiko looked at the portal, and then back at Sakiharu's army. "Damn..." she walked through and studied the area. "Damn it, this is not good..." she thought "No place to hide." But she couldnt help but smile. Sakiharu was clever... she had to give him that.

16. Lance Leingod

Lance turned his head toward Kyuzo, who was to his left but turned back toward the area below. Inside Lance's mind, he was, in a way, afraid that something was going to happen, but he didn't know what. He needed to be as strong as he could be but couldn't be that much because of that fear in the back of his mind.

"This is...Sakiharu's home...within his mind," replied Lance slowly, looking at everything below. Lance didn't notice Yukiko come through the portal as she was behind Lance. "I'm going to look around," said Lance, jumping down below. He landed safly on the ground. It was cool and okay to touch but the air felt hot like the air in a volcano. <Nowhere to hide and nowhere to rest. He wanted this to happen, he wanted us to come here and fight in full view of everything. I feel like this place is going to become something else in our fight and......I have a feeling that no movement we make is going to go unseen,> thought Lance as he walked down the surface.

17. shinigami

" I see." kyuzo replied as he turned he sw yukiko appeared near them

" hey yukiko yu alright" kyuzo replied turnning to her and gave her a friendly smile. and slowly he sat down and the edge of the plate form and looked acrossed the land

" no where to hide hmmm doubt he figured out about me but the againhe mayhave" kyuzo slowly replied to himself

18. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro looked arund and started laughing. "What a fool... SAKIHARU! You know better then this... if you putme in your mind then i can focus my powers on your weakness'!" He looked around and unsheathed his sword.

"I will defeat you this time and destroy entirely,rom the inside out if i have to...."

19. Lance Leingod

<Fool, this place is only made for battles, not my inner thoughts. If the place is given an image, its not where you can study someone. You may think there's a chance that you could find a weakness but you won't be able to, for there isn't one. You'll die like all the rest,> thought Sakiharu as he remained in some other place in the realm. <Four are now here, the other three better come soon, I'm starting to get tired of waiting! If they don't soon, their friends are going to end up dead sooner than they think.>

20. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"This maybe the finale battle so good luck onyx" kyuzo replied holding out his hand.

Onyx didn't shake his hand. She laughed. "I don't need luck."

After all the commotion died down Onyx allowed her earth force field to crumple. Sakiharu was there and spoke inside everyone’s mind. She watched as Lance, Kyuzo, Hiro, and Yukiko walked into the portal. 'It was either the army or Sakiharu,' she thought. 'Either one looked like fun. But killing Sakiharu would make me feel more satisfied.' She chuckled to herself and walked into the portal.

"Someone is a little heated," she said coming up behind Hiro. "The decorator has no taste needs more blood."