RPG Sakeido High School 2 The time has come...(Battle thread)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, May 17, 2006.

1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

The Sakiharu standing over Onyx suddenly flew backwards. Tobias stood there with one of his hands with the palm open towards the Sakiharu.

"I think thats quite enough" he said in a resonan voice. He looked down at Onyx with a stern look.

"Get up and fight it Onyx. You are a demon and your friends need you now more than ever. And so does...Kyuzo. DO not let them or yourself down. Now get up and fight it!" Tobias then spread his wings and flew after the Sakiharu.

"You may not be the real one but you're close enough!" he said as their swords clashed.

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Tobias and Sakiharu's swords rapidly hit each other, tearing metal against metal and sending sparks into the air each time. "You're right, Tobias, I'm not the real one," said Sakiharu as Tobias swung down with his sword Sakiharu swung up. They hit and stopped all together. "But I'm real enough to beat you!" Sakiharu kicked upward with his left leg and with the help of the long lenght of his body, he hit Tobias in the chest, making him lift off the ground an inch. Sakiharu moved Tobias' sword to the right and punched Tobias with his left hand, sending him back so ways.

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias quickly regained his balance and he hovered there in the air a bit, his wings flapping in the air.

"Real enough to beat me? Most of my students could have kicked me harder than that. Yeah, you're real, I'll give you that, but you're just an imitation!" With that, Tobias disappeared and reappeared in front of Sakiharu kneeing him hard upwards in the chin. He then spun and kicked him hard in the chest sending him backwards a way. Tobias then appeared behind Sakiharu and punched Sakiharu down to the ground. Tobias then appeared on the ground, sword pointed to towards the air.

"Demonic Dragon Ryu: Dragonic Fire Tornado!" Tobias split into 10 different Tobias' and then started to spin rapidly around Sakiharu. Their swords then started to glow red and fire protruded from them. The fire grew and the speed of their movements grew as well. Soon the fire enveloped the wind and Sakiharu was trapped in a giant fire tornado.

"This is a combination technique between the Multiple Claw Slash and Fire Wave Attack. Now burn!" The tornado grew more fierce and the fires heat grew. When after several moments the tornado died and the fire subsided there was nothing left where the Sakiharu had been...but a pile of ashes.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx laid on the ground. Tobias words played out in her head. 'I could be the last of my clan. I will not fall,' she thought. 'I need to disband the evil like Kyuzo did. But how?' She thought of something.

"I will never be used as a tool again," Onyx said while standing up. She held her sword in the air. She used every fiber of her being to discharge the darkness out of her. It took a lot of strength but that is what Sakiharu wanted. Luckily Onyx was able to rest before the fight. So she was fully rested. Her shifting was less engery then walking. She could do it naturally because of her demon side.

"Ahhh," Onyx screamed. Her body was surounded by light. She lifted off into the air. The light mass that encased her grew bigger. She let out another scream as the light mass sent a charge sending out a ray of bright light. Those around had to shield their eyes otherwise be burned by it. For those who could see right after the light blast Onyx was floating down with wings made of light. Once her toes touched the ground the wings left leaving behind a trail of tiny lights like a firefly. Those also vanished within seconds after.

Onyx felt a little tired. Around her lay a mass of dark liquid it looked like black blood. It took a good amount of energy to disbane the evil that too slowly vanished. She had another task to complete. She shifted next to Kyuzo pushing Lance and Yukiko into each other and out of her way.

Onyx hand glowed like it did before. Her healing wasn't working it was up to him to come back. "Kyuzo, you are needed come back," she said. Then the ground started to shake it got worse. The platform they were on started to crumble. A large crack ripped threw it. "If he dies," Onyx said in a cold and calm voice. "I'll destory this realm and all the others."

5. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" kyuzo you are need back with your friends, they need your power" kyuzos father replied

" but how can i go back there is no way that i know of" kyuzo replied setting down

" use that spell in this place the restrictions will not accure here" his father replied vanishing into the portal " it is good to see you again my son" his father replied vaishing in the portal.

" as you wish father i will." kyuzo replied and rasied up his hands and prepared to chant the spell.

back to where the others were at a loud voice bombed from all around

" Kyuzo will return just give him time and protect his body from harm" the voice replied vanishing in the distance

6. Lance Leingod

"Kyuzo will return will he?" laughed one of the ten Sakiharu. "That's fine by me. Nothing will save you anyway. And use all the power you want Onyx, you aren't near my level." The ashs that Tobias made from one of the Sakiharu's body began to lift up into the air. They then began to spin rapidly into a red valor and black flames covered the ashs to make another Sakiharu. "Nice attack you had there, Tobias. But I will not fall to that attack again. Allow me to show you more of my power, some of the power I've been holding back," laughed that Sakiharu. His aura began to grow and the ground began to shake and the shaking became more tremendous as time went by. The platform's pole that held it up began to crumble under the power and the whole thing started falling toward the ground. However, the ground that once was under the platform turned into lava now and not ground anymore.

The playform tilted as it fell. Lance and Yukiko began to slide down the surface of the rock. Yukiko went over the edge but Lance wasn't far behind either. They were over the edge and everyone thought they were dead. However, Lance had grabbed the edge of the Platform with his left hand and with his right hand, grabbed Yukiko's hand. "I won't let you die," said Lance, slowly, as he tried to hold on to her hand.

"I'd get off if I were you," said the Sakiharu that was raising his power level. "Even dragons die in lava, as does everything else," laughed Sakiharu as the platform began to fall even more.

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias grabbed hold of Lance who had Yukiko, spread his wings and flew them off the platforum. He landed several yards away, dropping the two off, and then soared back into the air.

"From somone who is supposed to be "all powerful", you're not too smart" Tobias smirked, "Dragons 101: Dragons live in volcanoes and are adapted to their enourmous heat. They live off meat and the molten rock inside of the volcanoes. Looks like you need to do more research before you attempt to say what one can and cant do. Your lava may kill everything else but all it does it give me a little more power." Tobias' sword started to grow red.

"Here your word is law. Tell me Sakiharu, what happens when your LAW is thrown back at you?" With that, Tobias raised his sword in the air and a stream of lava shot through the air. He then slashed it towards the Sakiharu and the stream of lava hit him straight on.

"Even you, Sakiharu, must obey YOUR rules. If lava burns, then it burns, and even you can't escape YOUR own reality."

8. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"Im tired of these petty games fool! Fall before the power of light!" He Teleported next to kaiyon and the others.

"Lets bring forth the Full Wrath of Heaven and the realm of Light upon this unworthy Knaive!" He clenched his fists while his eyes started to glow. His sword morphed in his fist into a ball of light.

"Focus your strength in this Ball and we can hold him off long enough to provide the power I need to destroy him! All we need to do is focus all the power in our hearts to bring light to his own heart and purify that was once pure but has been tainted by evil! LETS FINISH THIS!"

9. Lance Leingod

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" laughed Sakiharu loudly. "You are a fool! Or have you forgotten that you're half a dragon?! You can die from these things even if you are part dragon, the human half of you won't last very long in this heat. You will be feeling the affects soon enough," said the Sakiharu that had been hit by the lava. Black flames covered the lava and he appeared as good as new. "Oh and before I forget," said the Sakiharu, he looked up at Tobias. "I was born in Hell."

All eleven Sakiharus fly up into the air with tremendous speed before anyone could see him. He dove down in the lava such as fast and under the lava, he appeared unharmed. With Sakiharu's mind, he talked to everyone up top. "And just try to track me, you can't find me in my own world. The reason I choose this lava is because I was born from it. Fire, it is simply a tool for me, a food. I am it!" Then huge amounts of lava began to lift up into the air and form the top shape of Sakiharu with his wings. It spoke to them. "You won't last very long in this place," said the Sakiharu with a monterious voice. "For you to even last in this place, you would have to abandon your human side, erase all memories of being human from existance, give up that form and become a pure dragon. You won't know them and you won't know me. You will become what the dragon is inside of you. Unless it also wants to kill me but that would be the only thing you would have. No human will last long here, your half part is included. Hiro can stand this but everyone else won't, Lance, Onyx, Kaiyon, Shirai, all are just humans, ones with bodies that can't stand up against nature."

10. shinigami

kyuzo quickly begain the spell as he started a circle of candels appeared around him.

" Abam dalso calatar hasa demam los tos malder hand of judgement, jas teler tos dos dands fres tiya hasan melogsos hand of redemtion, bring my soul back to my body so i can fight this evil and protect my firends" kyuzo whispered. the candles suddenly shot up and soon circleed around kyuzo after a moment kyuzo suddenly vanished
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

kyuzo body fell off the ledge and landed just a fewv feet close to the edge of a lava pite. slowly the sword wound begain to heal itself. after a few momneets kyuzo'z right fingers started to move just a little but then he made a fist and slowly openned his eyes.

" well i did it i didn't think i could do this" kyuzo whispered standing up as he looked he saw Sakiharu with his wings but it was only his top half which has been formed by the lava.

" I must have been out of it for a short while" kyuzo whispered picking up his katana.

" here Sakiharu catch this dragon twister" kyuzo replied throughing th esowrd it quickly cut the top half.

" then Sho ryu ha" kyuzo replied punching the ground a blue energy flew straight down inot the ground and then flew striaght at sakiharu. the ground near Sakiharu blew up and a dragon of a dark flame quickly washed over Sakiharu and sent it backinto the lava pit sending lava into the air.

Kyuzo quickly vaished and the appeared the others

" Sorry about being late" kyuzo replied with a smile

11. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"I'll finish this Lava form!" He hoisted his sword in the air and shouted "Gladius Consisto Sanctus Congelo!"

His sword glew blue and emmitted a fog of icy mist. He suddenly appeared next to the huge form of lava and threw his sword straight into its chest turning it into solidified lava.

"And for the other pestilent Lava..." he pulled his sword from the stone and dove at the Lava surrounding the area.

"Gelidus Lamnia Ex Caelum!!!" He dove right into the lava while holding his sword straight down. It seemed from within the lava a great Iceburg formed while all lava surrounding it started to turn to stone and then turn to soil.

"Lets make this arena a little more friendly!" Hiro flew out of the solidified lava and appeared in the air.

"No matter how hard you try and it does nto matter if its your mind or not... my holy blade will shape this realm into what I wish" He smiled, "Now lets go!"

12. Lance Leingod

"Go ahead and use spells," said a Sakiharu that appeared from more black flames. "As long as this is my world, I hold the true power to shape this world. You can use all the spells you want, I'll reform it back." The ground below them turned back into a pool of lava once more. "You're just wasting your energy by using spells. Allow me to show you a more effective way to kill an enemy," said Sakiharu. Veins apppeared out of his right hand and made his tachi in his right hand. Sakiharu disappeared from sight before anyone could see him. Then, a force from something no one could see pushed a large area of air one hundred meters wide away from around Hiro, making everyone around him within the range be pushed back by that force. Sakiharu had punched Hiro with his left hand, creating the force that was just used and Sakiharu moved his left hand back away from Hiro as quick as he came. Hiro was leaning forward from the last attack and seemed out of breath. The air coming in was pushing everyone toward them now but Sakiharu launched another punch that was as fast as before and hit Hiro once again. The air was pushed out wider this time and sent everyone flying away from them and hitting the ground that was on the outer edges of the pool of lava. Sakiharu moved back again as fast as before again and repeatedly hit Hiro in every part of his body with the same force over and over again. With a final swing, he hit Hiro in the chest harder than all the other times and Hiro hit the ground on the other side of the pool before anyone could blink, making a creator that seemed to be a mile wide.

13. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"It was about time you got back," Onyx said she was still on the platform. The ground was still shaking. She stopped it. But it was to late the platform crumbled underneath her feet. Onyx was suspended in air. She was actually shifting to the same postion. "Let's take him down one at a time," Onyx said.

She watched as Hiro landed on the ground. She brought her sword up and cut the air. A large energy blast headed towards the Sakiharu who attacked Hiro. The next moment she shifted next to Hiro. "How can we make this realm our own?" She asked him. She was obvious to the fact he would rise soon. "Do you know?" She asked the new comer Kaiyon.

14. Lance Leingod

Sakiharu saw the attack from Onyx and simply moved to the left to evade it. "You can't change it, you fool. Its as simple as that," said the Sakiharu. "This is my mind and it can't be change like anyone else's. Your mind can't be change just like Hiro's, Kaiyon's or even Lance's."

15. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Onyx get it through your head... you cant change this place." said Yukiko, standing up and walking over to Hiro. He was still alive. She turned to Onyx. "Dont waste your energy. Its pointless. Its like saying i can change the way you think with a simple spell... it doesnt work that way. And even if it did... if Hiro can do it you dont have a chance in hell to."

16. shinigami

" Agreed but how can we defeat him" kyuzo replied

" well we could all attack him at once with our most powerful attacks but i'm not sure that will work" kyuzo added

17. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"Hahahahahahahaha, Sakiharu, your brain is still on the fritz. Firstly, you forget, I'm FULL demon. There is no human part in me. No one has ever seen my true form and they never will. That form just makes me look human. Secondly, its because I AM a Dragon that I can stand this heat. I told you before this form gives me all the benfits of both sides, my demonic and dragonic. You really need to pay attention." Tobias flew down to where Hiro was.

"It's not strong but it will get you on your feet." With that Tobias placed his hands over Hiro and chanted the Healing Spell. He walked quickly over to Kaiyon.

"Okay my old friend, how do we deal with this one?"

18. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro stood again and went over to where Kaiyon and Tobias were.

"Damn... if I werent casting those spells I wouldnt have been caught off guard!" He looked towards Kaiyon.

"Lets get this over with... the only way to defeat him is to use teamwork... Ill call upon the armies of Heaven if need be... and he does have some false belief in the thought that this place cant change... The old cliche says it all 'With time comes change' a saying The realm of Heaven is familiar with. Now it is time to do all of our duties and set forth upon this villain with the combined efforts of Heaven AND Hell!" Hiro stood strong facing Sakiharu raising his blade into position.

19. Lance Leingod

"So what if I forgot and don't know, I'm still stronger than any of you. Hiro, you can change the appearance of this place but I hold the power to change it back at will without any effort at all. Create portals if you want, I'll close them back easily. As long as this is my world, I can change back what ever you do to this place. I'm starting to get bored anyway," said the Sakiharu as he landed on the ground. The other ten started to fly toward the one on the ground. One by one, they started into black flames and incircled the Sakiharu. All at once, an energy surge of tremendous proportion torn the ground and air into pieces and everyone's bodies vibrated under the force of power and energy. Spilt is the ground made it seem that a earthquake hit them and the sky grew dark as the blood red sky turned into a dark red. Sakiharu floated above the ground, an evil red aura incircling his body and making the ground quake like an earthquake.

Sakiharu looked toward us as the aura grew more tremendous. "This is the real power of Hell. Even your power, Hiro, will not match it. All we've been doing is talking the talk but no action has been made. I will take the action I've been waiting for long enough," said the true Sakiharu as he disappeared from sight. The ground torn as a unseen force came at us. The lava that was once there turned into a wasteland of rock and stone as it came at us. It hit Onyx hard in the chest and head as blood came from her mouth and she hit the ground, going through it and throwing rocks and dust into the air, covering her from sight. It then hit Kyuzo in the same way, chest and head and blood too came from his mouth. He hit the ground and went through it, turning rocks and dust into the air as it covered him from sight. Yukiko was hit next in the chest and head by the unseen force as blood came from her mouth. She hit the ground, going through it like all the rest and rocks and dust covered her from sight. Lance was then hit by it and the same thing happened to him. Blood sprayed from his mouth and he hit the ground just as hard as the rest by going through it. Rocks and dust covered him from sight. All of this happened within half of a second. Sakiharu reappeared the next and disappeared again in the middle of the four as he released the attacks. Tobias and Hiro were then hit just as hard and fast as the rest as blood sprayed in the air from them. They hit the ground and went through it, rocks and dust covered the air of all of them.

Sakiharu reappeared in the sky, his arms crossed and his view of everyone below was absolute. "The force all of you were hit by will make all of you unable to move for a short time. Even you, Hiro and Tobias, will not be able to move for very long like the rest," said Sakiharu.

Lance felt the strenght of the strike and it was unlike any that he had felt before. It was unnormal and no one he knew of could have match such power. Lance layed there, rocks and dust about him as he was smashed into the hole that was created. Lance tried to move but couldn't. It seemed that what ever spot he hit was vital. Lance even had trouble breathing as he tried to remember where he got hit. The attack Sakiharu made hit him under the arm. <Damn,> thought Lance. <There is a vital point under the arm. The impact goes through the ribs to the lungs. Though any may be conscious, we won't be able to move a finger due to the difficulty in breathing. Damn you, Sakiharu.> Lance tired to move once more. He moved his one finger but tremendous pain came from his lungs as he did so. Lance just layed there, trying to breath normally. <If we do move, the lugs suffer. Damn,> though Lance as he tired to breath.

20. shinigami

" Curse you " kyuzo whispered as he tried to move but with each movment he made it hurt his body.

" isn't there anything we can do" kyuzo whispered " hmm I can manipulate fire lets see how he will like this" kyuzo added

kyuzo slowly closed his eye's and flames started to jump all around him soon the flames turned black and it took the form of a dragon

" Hey Sakiharu lets see you dodge this" kyuzo replied openninghis eyes and th eflameing deragon flew striahgt at Sakiharu and washed over him adn sent him to the ground.