RPG Sakeido High School 2 The time has come...(Battle thread)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, May 17, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

'Oh Sakiharu,' she thought. 'I am all those things and much much more.' She laughed inside her head obvious to the fact that Sakiharu could hear here. She watched as Sakiharu left the company leaving behind the fact that he won't tell who will die. Onyx chuckled to herself. 'He may fear death,' she thought.

2. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"Well Kyuzo", Tobias started, "there is not one shrub or tree to hide behind so this is literally a free-for-all, and by free I mean in space wise. The current setting seems more adapted to people who are high jumpers or flyers, like myself, Hiro and Onyx possibly. Our human companions will have a difficult time I'm afraid but I know they will fair well. There are also plenty of shadows around here so you would do well to use them to your advantage." he finished. Tobias sighed.

"It also seems that Sakiharu can melt in with the enviroment so he could probably pop up behind anyone. Of course with your Shadow technique, so could you. Try and match him move for move with this. Yuu can't hit what you can't see right? Hiro should keep an considerable height above the arena for air support. Yuhiko could use her arrows well in here. With you, Onyx, Lance and myself going head on with Sakiharu with our swords, we should present quite a challenge. Let's just hope all this observation comes in handy!"

3. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" agreed but if he can melt into the ground liek what he did he may be able to make copies of himself" kyuzo replied running a hand through his hair

" he may have something planned that we wont expect so we have to be prepared for anything." kyuzo added and walked backto the plate form and leaned up against a beam

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"Well Kyuzo... I know a technique that shows the true nature of a being or its true form meaning that allthe copies would be made inanimate and only his true 'rock' self would remain allowing for us to focus our attacks and batle the one Sakiharu" he turned to Kyuzo now facing him.

"But thatwould mean I would be swordless for that period of time, due to the fact that I would have to leave my sword in the ground so that it can stabilize the system..." He turned to Tobias.

"As for handling the sky... im more of a in the face type of fighter... even though I have commanded before, I believe it has always been m place to fght the enemy face to face. Of course when needed i will provide air support, but I wish to be the first to attack him and head on that is." he turned to face the plase where lance stood.

"Now I would much appreciat if you would come forward to me... I will be needing those memories I have instilled within you, you might have notice the extreme pressure and the flashes... those are mine and I would like them back...."

5. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"Memories?" said Lance, turning his attention toward Hiro with his right hand over his right eye that had the scar. "These are your memories?" Lance didn't understand what was going on. Since he lost his memory about being dead, he doesn't remember how he got the memories. "How did I get your memories?"

6. shinigami

" Well if you need another sword you can use my second one." kyuzo replied pulling out both swords.

" it won't bother me at all since I trained myself to weild two swords and use a sword in either hand." kyuzo added as he sheathed his swords

7. Lance Leingod

"I should have kept the swords out, if I were you," said Sakiharu's voice from the sky. The platform from which they stood on began to going higher into the air, making everyone lose their balance. The platform stopped as suddenly as it went and the outer edges of the flatform began to rise up, making the platform into the shape of a bowl now. It rose higher and higher until the only light that came in was the light from a hole far above them. The walls were smooth as they went up, giving the look of it being like glass as the light came in and shined on it.

"I'd start moving up if I were you all," said Sakiharu's voice again. Wide and long spikes came out of the walls from just above their heads rapidly as more spikes began to appear while going up the wall, blocking out almost all the light that came in. The walls around them from all sides began to close in around them from the bottom first like the closing of a mouth.

Lance looked around him, the ground moving along with the walls. <Damn it, if we don't move now, we'll be crushed in by the walls,> thought Lance and he looked up at the spikes above. He jump toward them and landed on the first one above, its surface flat but wide. Lance looked up again as he saw hundreds of spikes blocking their paths. "Damn it," said Lance under his breath as he began to jump up again, hoping that the others were following too. <Everyone else should be able to jump up to these things,> thought Lance as he continued his rise upward.

8. shinigami

kyuzo wathced as he saw lance jump on top the spikes and he quickly followed suit.

" So he wants to get use in one blow." kyuzo replied as he jumped onto a spike.

" hey lance do you have a idea on how to get out of here" kyuzo asked him as he landed on another spike

9. Lance Leingod

"Let me try something," replied Lance, he faced one of the walls. Lance spread his legs out and moved his right hand into a fist near his right hip. Lightning flashed around his fist as it went faster and faster. Lance cried out...

"Hekireki Bakuha (Thunder Blast)!"

He threw a soft of punch toward the wall and a yellow beam of lightning came out from his hand. The beam hit the wall and went righting through it. The beam stopped going through and there was now a large hole large enough for someone to go through in the wall.

"Yes," said Lance, glad that it worked. The wall, however, reformed in the next second and it became one solid wall again. Lance was a little surprised but he looked disapointed the next. "Damn......Kyuzo, start climbing," said Lance, he jumped up again on the next spike.
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Damn it" said Shirai to himself, walking and running in the pale of nothingness.

"Is this really to be my destiny?"

Shirai drops on the ground and looks up that nothing.

"Well, this was a really stupid way to die....really, and all for a bunch of stupid memories...I mean...why....do we even have them? Those kids are going to do bad like that..."

Silence grew, not even an echo, he could but barely hear his voice in the vast of nothingness...

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx stirred after the platform they were on started to move higher. Sakiharu instructed them all to move up higher. Onyx watched as the sides rose.

She stood and dusted herself off. Spikes appeared from the walls. She stretched. Kyuzo and Lance started to climb. She watched as Lance struck the wall but it grew back quickly. 'It would be a waste of time and energy to try and cut it down,' she thought.

Onyx yawned and lifted her hands in the air to do an upper stretch. Before she could move them down she shifted. She shifted up the wall on spike after spike. She stayed near the group watching them climb. ’This is so easy it is pathetic. There must be something to it,’ she thought.

12. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko pulled herslf to her feet as the spikes appeared. Seeing Kyuzo and Lance climb she followed them. Climbing she saw Onyx shifting. "Stupid... your wasting energy doing that when you could just climb..." She thought.

13. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias watched as his students started the climb up. Hiro came up next to him.

"I guess history really does repeat itself. We have group of the students fighting demons in the real world and handful of the top students here going to fight the one behind it all. It seems the students of Sakeido will once again have the charge of protecting not only their school, but the entire world, like myself and my friends had to so long ago. I see both Kaiyon and myself in Lance. I see Katsuke in Kyuzo. I also see Athena in both Yukiko, for her endless love, and Onyx, for her amazing skill." Tobias finished. The past was coming back to him in a flood of memories. He sighed and put them all in the back of his mind. At the moment, they had a world to protect. He turned to Hiro.

"You comin?" Tobias started climbing the spikes with ease.

14. shinigami

" cuting a hole or blasting a hole wont work" kyuzo repplied softly as jumped to another spike.

" Lance would melting a hole work or not" kyuzo replied dodgeing a spkie that narrowly missed him.

15. Lance Leingod

"Melting? I doubt it. The attack I did most my most powerful lightning attack that can destroy anything but if it just reforms, I don't think even melting could work," said Lance as he jumped higher. The walls all of a sudden began to push themselves inward, causing many spikes to break under the pressure of the walls, sending flying pieces of rocks to create some thing like a storm inside the walls. One large piece of rock hit Lance in the back and sent him against the wall. He quickly got up and moved out of the way before more pieces hit the spot he was at. <Damn it, now we have to use energy to even move around here,> thought Lance as he evaded rock after rock.

16. shinigami

" Well lets see if my fire technique can do it" kyuzo replied
    sending a blast of fire and destroing a spike which it completly incenrated it.

" this place was made by evil to counter evil use evil against it that maybe a way but im not sure" kyuzo replied drawing his sword out and dodged another spike

17. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai was still sulking....

"Everyday, I wish that it would all just stop....What has my life come to?

I've spent everyday for two lifetimes thinking, and I've yet for an answer.

Why are we here if all we're meant for is to suffer? Why!?"

Every sentence made him angrier and angrier.

"WHY DO WE HAVE MEMORIES IF ALL THEY CAN DO IS HURT US!?"

Silence grew still, and a voice answered out of nowhere.

"Well, because. One day, we'll be happy we had them......"

Shirai gasped, and fell on his knees with water in his eyes. The voice kept going.

"It may get us on though bad times. Sometimes it may bring those bad moments, but in the end, you can look back and use it as experience, or as your happy place, or whatever you need to. So one day, we'll be happy we have them...."

Back on the battlefield, the students were still trying to break the walls free, when one part of the wall started cracking, and a light started appearing.

A voice said "Come on kids, usually when you try to break something, you have to think outside the box, in this situation, take the term a bit more literally. Sorry for the delay..."

Shirai finished breaking the wall from the outside, and let himself in the plattform.

"No more cheap tricks, it's time to fight!"

Shirai screamed this, hoping it would give the students a better courage to fight, and looked behind him slightly, as if waiting for something.

18. shinigami

" thanks Shirai that was close" kyuzo replied as he landed on the ground as he looked up he saw him look behind him.

" Is there something wrong" kyuzo asked him as he appeared beside him

19. Lance Leingod

"I don't know who that was but right now, I just simply DON'T CARE!" yelled a voice in the air and Shirai was sent flying through the wall into the open sky on the other side by a powerful force of wind that was released onto him like a punch. Everyone else was hit by that same force and sent through the wall. Everyone hit the ground with crash after crash as creators were made from the inpacts all of them made.

Sakiharu appeared above in a brust of black flames in the sky above them. "I wanted my fun from seeing what you would do as danger stroke from above," said Sakiharu as veins came from his arms in a split second to form the tachi he then wielded. "But it seems that I will have to deliver it myself!" Sakiharu yelled again.

<Danger from above?> thought Lance as he looked up from the creator. He body hurt from the impact but it quickly went away as his attention was brought to Sakiharu.

Sakiharu's blood red wings spread out to their full lenght of fifteen to twenty meters long. "I WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUE DANGER OF THE SKY FROM ABOVE!" yelled Sakiharu. He began to twirl in mid air as the wings were spread and started to form a red tornado in mid air. At first it was just his body but a second later the wind turned red around him and grew into a real tornado above them. The nose of the tornado laughed itself toward everyone and hit the ground with enormous force that torn the ground. Everyone was up lifted into the tornado as rocks of lava and ash rose as quick as bullets into the air and at the tornado.

Lance flipped and turned in the air as he tried to fight against the tornado but to no luck at all. He suddenly felt a cut upon his left arm and then his right. He looked ahead to see Sakiharu as blurs going passed him, creating more cuts upon his skin. Lance drew his sword and slashed against Sakiharu's sword as it went by but was pushed back. With his firm grip upon the sword, Lance swung against the wind and hoping to hit Sakiharu.

"Do not worry, you're not the only one to feel pain!" said Sakiharu and laughed in his ears as he went by still, cutting him all the while. Everyone else at the same time were being cut too.

20. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai was being cut, but somehow he was feeling no pain. He knew they all needed their strength back.

"Everyone, listen. I know, ugh, I know that we all may not have the best of lives...but this is excactly what's letting Sakiharu take control of this battle. You need to let go of the past, all of your weaknesses. Turn them into your greatest strengths. Your past will stay with you, but only to make you stronger!

Take that strength, and use it for this battle!" Said Shirai.

A voice appeared out of nowhere and said "I couldn't have said it better myself!"

Everyone gasped and looked up. A figure with the shape of a regular human being, with demonic wings.

As that creature got closer, everyone was suddenly being healed.

Sakiharu was surprised and said "It's you...how!?"

The shadow was becoming clearer, and Shirai said "I don't belive it...he's back!

KEITOU SATOMI IS BACK!!"

"Yes" said Keitou, and added "with a lot of thinking there by myself, I guess it did me a lot of good...in the end, I couldn't beat this Seishin of Darkness, but I was able to make peace with him. He and I are one now, the dark side of myself, so I am complete now!"

Keitou walked forward and said "Students, it's time to act like a class again, and it's time for group work...I trust you're familiar with the trick I like to call the Bringer of Light, strech your arms forward, and focus on your best thoughts, even those that used to be bad memories, turn them good, and turn them into strength! To beat the darkness, we'll use light!"