RPG Sakeido High School 2 The time has come...(Battle thread)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, May 17, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Sakiharu appeared in front of Keitou, bring the storm with him, along with everyone else. As everyone was spining when in the storm, Sakiharu looked at Keitou. "New wings......." said Sakiharu. He took a deep breath and began again. "It suits you." After a pause he talked again. "At first when I saw you, I thought you were weak. Later on, I saw Seishin within you. I thought 'He could be of some use. He could even help me open the Gates of Hell.' But when the time came when he appeared from you, Lance defeated him. I thought that even he must be weak but then I relized that he wasn't at his full power yet." Sakiharu sighed again. Memories started to enter everyone's minds and pictured everything in their heads, as fresh like the day they saw everything. "Then those three little girls messed it up," Sakiharu spat with angry. "They closed the gates and left you in a world I thought I was in myself...but later it was something all together. It was my own mind. I had access to Hell's armies like the one that is attack the school now."

Back in the other world, the battle was raging on. Bodies of different beings, human and nonhuman, littered the ground as it went red. Huge swords were being swung from many demons at the humans. The humans and demons fought and fought. Some humans dying and some demons dying as well. The walls crumble on the ground as many students tried to bring down one demon that was taller than the school.

"I planned and planned for that battle and when Lance died, I thought I had everything handled. One thing I didn't expect was Hiro's memories. But I'm not worried about that now. Besides, I can now tell the future with the necklace I have and it tells me that you all will die in the end. I will make sure of that," said Sakiharu. The storm around them stopped as everyone came to the ground with a few thuds. "Why don't we give everything a show? Unless you want me to amuss myself with your friends," said Sakiharu. He moved his sword forward and went into the stance of preforming a thrust while his left hand went along the back of the sword. Suddenly, seven Sakiharu's appeared in black flames around Keitou. "Remember, this is my world, my word is LAW!" said all seven of them as the fliped the edges of their swords upward.

Lance didn't like any of this at all. He looked up at the sky as the layed on his back. <Our best memories,> thought Lance. He sighed as he rested his head on the ground. <I wish I could just think. But even if I did think, I don't have very many good memories. Even when I was with someone I cared for....for all happy memories went as they went as well.> Lance remember the murder of Rami, his girlfriend and almost wife that he had many years ago before Sakiharu killed her and he remembered Yukiko being with him but she turning him away after he died and was brought back to life.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Everything happened quickly. Onyx tried to shift out of the tornado but to no luck. Cuts formed on her hands and legs tearing at her battle armor. Any that pasted healed quickly. She brought her arms in making them cross across her chest. Keitou appeared before her. She watched him speak of the light. She looked at her old comrades. Lance held bad memories because of Yukiko. Yukiko also held bad memories because of Lance. Hiro wanted his memories so none of the three would be of any use.

"You would be," called a voice in Onyx's head. She looked around. Confused at what was going on. "Onyx it is I, your father," the man said. Onyx was in a trance and her eyes were closed. "Why are you here? I killed you," she said. The man looked at her and smiled. "In order to be redeemed you must become one," he said. She looked at him. "Become one? What do you mean?" But it was too late. Onyx awoke from her trance. They were still all engulfed within the tornado.

“Become one?” She said out load released what it meant. She closed her eyes and concentrated. She could feel her demon blood inside her fighting the angel blood placed inside. She bent them to her will. The angel blood mixed with her human blood. She interceded for the demon and human/angel blood. And they became one.

Onyx opened her eyes. Keitou needed light. He needed good memories and those bad turned into good. She reached out her hands in front of herself. Light emerged from her palms. The next second she sent out a brilliant white light. It broke the darkness from the tornado sending her comrades to the ground. Onyx flipped and landed gracefully. She looked up at Sakiharu.

“Your word is law?” She laughed at him. She called out her sword from her body. She split it into two. “My name is Onyx. And laws are always meant to be broken.” Once she ended her words her raven black hair starting from the roots slowly turned into snow white. It graced the wind with its presence behind her.

3. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hio stood next to Lance. "For now... I'll take back those memories..." He reached forth his hand and placed it on Lances head. A bright light shined through the somewhat dark arena i which the all stood.

"Its time for all o us to come down on this beast oce and for all!" His eyes gle bright with a red crimson glow and his wings unfurled revealing the beautiful feathers showing their magnifigance. Hiro soared into the air next to Keitou.

"I've heard of you and I have watched you... its time ALL of us take down this beast with what light we share" As soon as his last syllable had finished something happened, Hiro's brilliant wingsstarted to lose their glow and his body grew limp.

<No! The memories... they're... tainted?!?!> A figured started forming below them near the rest of the students.

"KAYA!? This... is you?!" he gasp for air as he blacked out for a split second and fell to the ground.

"How could you?!? You knew I was allowed this one favor from Hell!" he stood slowly and walked towards her.

"Its not your place to have those powers... you are tainted beyond belief... A true Angelic being isnt allowed to be dark in anyway, and you are far from being angelic...." she turned he head down.

"I knew this would happen Hiro... I knew it would but I could not stop you it was your destiny to fall here. And so hard I might try you will die by Sakiharus hand..." She brought her head back to level and stared at Hiro with Tears falling down the side of her face.

"Forgive me..." with this Sakiharu sen a red bolt of lightning straight through her chest. Kaya gasped and fell, her lifeless mortal body was distinguished.

"I foresaw your future Hiro and I knew the only chance I would have in defeating you was deeating Your true link to those memories... Kaya..." Sakiharu glared at Hiro and instantly appeared next to his limp body nowmotionless on the floor.

"Now that I have accomplished that... you will be the first to die" Sakiharu lifted his sword and struck into Hiros chest.

"Heh... *Cough* forgive me Reaper... forgive me Gabriel... *Gasp* forgive me... Kaya" HIs last breath was drawn it seemed that Hiro was no more....

4. Lance Leingod

As the eight Sakiharu's formed in the sky, so did the one on the ground form as well. Everything happened before anyone could do anything. Sakiharu's ninth body withdrew his sword from Hiro and turned his head to face Keitou. "An angel that is not an angel at all is nothing. An angel has to have a pure heart, untainted by darkness. If one is tainted by darkness, it becomes something inbetween them, something that isn't suppose to exist and they have neither the powers of Heaven nor Hell. Your greatest light is now gone, Keitou. What will you do now?" said Sakiharu.

Sakiharu turned toward Onyx as her hair changed. Sakiharu just laughed at her change, "What ever you try to do now is of little use. The blood you had is not pure and so that form will only last so long. But I will make good use of it for sure. Remember that I said I would work you and Kyuzo to death, here's how," said Sakiharu. Another Sakiharu appeared behind Onyx and grabbed her by the chest with his huge arm from the back. From Sakiharu's fingers that were near her neck, veins came out and went into her neck. She stops moving and her eyes seem unfocused. They then change to have a black flame in the middle of her eyes and Sakiharu sets her on the ground.

Another Sakihaur appeared behind Kyuzo and grabbed him too from the back. As he was lifted into the air, Kyuzo's shadow fell on the ground. "Kyuzo, I know of your power to control shadows and the history of those that have this power. You have a gift....but at the same time, you have a curse. This is why!" said the Sakiharu behind Kyuzo. With his right hand, he thrusted it into Kyuzo's shadow. He pulled the whole shadow out of the ground and it formed a ball of darkness in his fist. A cut formed on top of Sakiharu's hand and the darkness went into the cut. Kyuzo went limb like a stone but moved the next. His head went up and the same black flame Onyx had, he now had. Kyuzo was then set on the ground like Onyx was.

"Onyx and Kyuzo are now under my control. Their powers have increased ten fold from their normal power level as long as they are connected to me. Now, Onyx and Kyuzo, attack your friends," command all of the Sakiharu.

5. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko was cut and bleeding, but she felt no pain. Everything was going wrong. She leaped at nearest Sakiharu, sinking her claws into his neck. "Bravo Sakiharu. You've reached a new low." she hissed "But i pormise you, you are going to die today." then she jumped back landing next to the others. "So should we fight them?"

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias couldn't believe all that was happening. Keitou was back to help them out. Hiro has been killed. And now....now Kyuzo and Onyx are under Sakiharu's control.

"This can't be!" he yelled out. His anger started growing. A purple aura started forming around him. His eyes started to glow red. The red...of a dragon. Suddenly, the Dragons Heart appeared from Tobias' body and exploded with a dark purple light that enveloped Tobias. Everyone was blinded by the immense light protruding. When the light disappeared, so had Tobias' body. Instead stood a figure, glowing a radiant purple. When the glowing stopped, all saw what it was. It was half Tobias, half dragon. He had both the wings and tail of a dragon. His eyes glowed a blood red. The rest of his body was encased in what looked like a suit of armor. The armor was made of dragon scales. ON his chest bore the symbol of the Dragons Heart. In his hand was a sword, but it did not look like the Demonic Dragon Blade. It changed a great deal. The sword had become double-edged and the blade was purple. The hand guard looked like it was a dragons claw and the handle was curved like a dragons tail. His hair was now long and purple. When he spoke, he no longer sounded like Tobias.

"Last time we fought, you took on the power of the most dangerous creature in the world: a Dragon, which was only possible by combining my body with my Demonic Dragon Blade. This time, my body and spirit have become one with the body and spirit of the dragon within me. Because of the Dragons immense power, i could only hold the form for a certain period of time. This transformation, however, is the link between my normal body and my dragon form, yet it has no limitations, and is much more powerful than my Dragon form. This is the armor of legends in my Ryu, and very few have ever experieinced it. This is the Demonic Dragon Armor and it gives me all the abilities of both bodies. Now Sakiharu, it's time for you to DIE!"

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai was surprised, and said "Anger...hatred...love....memories....it's all being collided....Keitou, your move!"

Keitou yelled "Right!

The most powerful spells come from the native tounge....

Innovation of the power of light and dark, angels and demons, what resides between them, humans, and anything between each of the consecutive species that reside in all hearts of power....

Let darkness be the only one that opens the portal of light, and bring salvation to us all...

Let the power of good and evil be abstracted, together we may bring forth the light...I invoke thee!"

Power was slowly being drawn from every single person, and redirected into a sphere, which started glowing, and after time, took a shape.

Everyone, even Sakiharu was amazed. This had opened a portal, and the spell didn't lie. The bringer of light was now forth once more.

That bringer, is...

8. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

<Hiro...> A very reverand voice spoke out to him.

<Hiro... open your eyes...> the voice encompassed all of Hiro.

Hiro stirred and opened his eyes somewhat. "Ga...Ga...Gabriel?"

<Heh... yes Hro... I've come for you... there is a reasocame back to this world instead of the other. We need you once more, and we realize the mistake we once made... now the world is in great danger and we need you again Angel... > GAbriel stepped up to Hiro and stood him up.

"Gabriel... what do you mean?" Hiro asked.

"Your powers are being restored to Angelic General... more powerful then you were when you first were part of heavens army..." GAbriel placed his hand on Hiros shoulder.

"But why Gabriel? I thought my heart had to be pure..." Hiro did not understand.

"Thats the thing though Hiro... you have to lose every single memory you have had... "

"Every single one?? Is there any possibility that I might be able to keep at least one? One of love?" Gabriel looked onto Hiro with a smile across his face.

"Of love? hmmm I think it will be possible for me to convinvce those above me to leave just one memory" with this said Gabriel removed his hand form Hiro's shoulder and placed it on his head and chanted somethign in Latin.

"Farewell Hiro... Angel of Light!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiro fell into a deep sleep only to awake with no memory to think of except for his mission and the memory of one woman <Kaya...>

A burst of light appeared within the firey arena from which all of the students were fighting. With brilliant wings unfurled golden feathers stretched across the sky. a purple glow in his eyes and a golden sword in one hand while a chain hung from his other hand.

"Sakiharu... It is time we ended this... I am Hiro, Angel of light and bringer of salvation. It is your time to be put where you belong... Hell!!!!!!!"

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"It's been a long time, hasn't it, friends. Tobias, Hiro...." said the mysterious vioce that came from the power of light from all the students.

"I don't belive it...." said Keitou, and added "How...he's back!

KAIYON'S BACK!"

10. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias felt the presence of someone he once called his best friend with the light. He let out a roar that sounded through every rock and inch of lava. He raised his sword in the air as they did back then.

"It's about time you got here Kaiyon. We have some work to do. Particularly speaking, sending a certain evil presence back to the depths of Hell. And with Hiro, Keitou, and Shirai back as well, I feel we will have no trouble finishing this guy off!"

11. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

"Yes...it has been a long time..." said Kaiyon.

Small tears of happiness were coming out of his eyes, try as he could to hide them, but it was impossible.

"You know...one day, ten years ago, I remember thinking that this school was going to be the end of me, and now, it's also been my savior. Ten years later, can you belive it? It's Ironic, in a way...

Sadness has been in this school for so long, and now, it's still time to face it. But this time....together, the way it should have been..."

Kaiyon walked up to Shirai and Keitou, and looked at them closely.

"This was your goal, this was your purpose. To find relief within your souls. Your task is done, is it not? You may now live in peace, correct?"

"No" said Shirai; "Not to live in peace, but to rest in peace....it was the way it was meant to be, for both of us....we had curse after curse, and this was the fate of the curses, at least for us....We just need to end it..."

Kaiyon looked and said "end it?"

12. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" it maybe a good idea to fight us" kyuzo replied chargeing lance and swung both swords and sent lance backwards.

" there maybe another way for me to break free from Sakiharu control which he may not now of how i will do it" kyuzo added bring up his swords " but i'm not sure i cn do it or not" kyuzo added chargeing at lance again

13. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro swooped down ono Kyuzo and Unsheathed his sword. "I'l drive this demon from inside you!" He grasped the handle of the blade firmly and unlashed his chain around Kyuzo makign it mpossible for him to move. Then he pulled Kyuzo into the air towards him and placed the butt of his sword handle to Kyuzo's forehead which seemed to create a blinding light and a burning sensation on Kyuzo's forehead.

"Angelus Marco!" He dropped Kyuzo while Kyuzo landed. "Now all we have to wait for is to see if the mark will cure this ailment...."

14. Lance Leingod

"Hiro, you are a fool!" said one of the Sakiharus. Kyuzo got up again, still with the black flame within his eyes. "This is no normal spell you will find in Heaven or Hell. It is only possible with someone of the shadows." Another Sakiharu appeared by Kyuzo from another set of black flames. "His clan has a curse and a blessing with their history. Women of their clan are normally born with the power to control the shadows but when men are born with it, they only last for so many years. They die around the age of ten or older because they always attact danger to themselves and die quickly. But when they go beyond the normal age of dying, they become more powerful with the shadows. Over time, they become even more powerful with using shadows than most shadow users like myself because of it. But only thing is a fatal weakness. If attacked by someone that can also use the shadows and is a master of them, they can control the very shadow of the person, and in turn, control the person. This power can't be broken by any spell even you have. The only way to break it is for the person to die because even if I'm stopped, his shadow will not return back to him."

Another Sakiharu appeared from black flames by Onyx. "Onyx, on the other hand, is different. She could be controled by her masters because of her collar, now that it is gone, her demon blood is free to do what it wants. She had her own will but I remade the collar, from within her. The only way she can break it is for her to break it herself but because of the unstayble state she was in before I controled her, she won't be able to do it like she would have before. You all don't have any hope at all," said Sakiharu.

One of the Sakiharus turned toward Lance. "How about we finish our little battle we didn't finish from when we were in the gym?" said Sakiharu. He swung his sword at Lance and Lance blocked it but was pushed back from the force of it. "Lance, you could do much better than this. Allow me to show you something," said Sakiharu's voice in the air and Lance started to see things in his head.

He saw a vast wasteland of ash, fire and lava of cities that once were built and towered the sky. Bodies of different people hung from spikes and wires that littered the ground. He then saw everyone else, Tobias, Hiro, Kyuzo, Onyx, Kaiyon, Shirai and Keitou, all dead on the ground. "This is what will be of your world once I kill you all. Oh, and I almost forgot someone," said Sakiharu's voice in his head. He suddenly saw himself facing Yukiko, but something was wrong...she was dead.

"NO!" yelled Lance and he reached forward with his left hand but passed right through the image and back to Sakiharu's world. Lance's hand stood there in mid air, his thoughts else where and thinking about what he just saw.

"She will die like all the rest," said Sakiharu in his head and something just snapped inside Lance's head, something he just made his mind up on.

15. shinigami

" Guess I will have to do it myself since i know my friends won't be able to kill me." kyuzo replied to himself

" Alright Sakiharu try this then dragon twister" kyuzo shouted as he threw one of his swords at lance as it neared him it flew up in the air.

kyuzo quickly charged lance and swung his sowrd down which lance blocked it

" well lance it was nice knowing you." kyuzo repleid giving a smile, kyuzo tehn pushed lance back at that moment kyuzo other sword fly striaght down and pierce kyuzo chest. kyuzo just stood there for a while before falling to his knees.

Blood formed underneath him as he fell down kyuzo passed out in a see of darkness

" well I had a good life met many new friends and even had a chance to fall in love" kyuzo added to himself before clsoeing his eyes

( occ kyuzo is not dead)

16. Lance Leingod

"KYUZO!!" Yelled Lance as he ran toward him. He dropped to his knees and looked at Kyuzo's face, tears going down Lance's. In Lance's mind, something was happening but even he didn't know what it was.

17. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko ran over to Kyuzo's body too. She looked at Lance. "He... hes not dead yet." her voice was shaking. What happen... everything was going fine but now...

18. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx screamed and fell to the grown. She was in Sakiharus control. There on the ground she fought. Kyuzo was wrapped in his own blood. She struggled within herself. Sakiharu darkness was inside her. It was in control of her. She brought her sword up. "No," she screamed. With her other hand she brought it back down. "I have to win this battle," she choked out. "I am not weak." Sakiharu said she couldn't fight because of her state. But her state was fine so she thought.

"Remember the light," a voice whispered in her head.

19. shinigami

" Where am I." kyuzo replied looking all around he saw he was ina room that was lited by candels

Kyuzo then started to stand up and reach to where the sword was gone

" is this a temple or a shirne, and why ain't I at the gate way o heaven" kyuzo replied fully standing up but whenhe looked down at his cloths it saw he was dressed in the priest uniform of the kusanagi clan.

" The path to heaven is there kyuzo" a voice replied and a portal of light appeared to the right of kyuzo

" Will you step in the portal or choose another path." the voice replied walking up to kyuzo but his face was hidden in the shadows.

" who are you I know your voice" kyuzo shouted but it was not that loud.

" You have gotten stronger and have grown up kyuzo" the voice replied and hte man walked out of the shadows.

As the man walked out a tear fell from kyuzo's eye

" father how can this be I saw you die." kyuzo whispered softly

20. Lance Leingod

One of the Sakiharu looked at Onyx as she moved on the ground. He bent down on one knee and spoke into her ear. "I gave you a command to attack them, if you don't, I'll make it harder for you to move," said Sakiharu softly. Pain like lightning went through her body and she stopped moving but still sat there. "You'll feel move of this as well as more of your lose of will. Do as I say or suffer my wrath that will be on your friends." Around her neck bone and neck mussles were black worm like objects that seem to wrap itself more around them and cause more pain to go through out her body.