RPG Sakeido High School 2 The time has come...(Battle thread)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, May 17, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"Fuel my rage if you wish," said Sakiharu. He spun in mid air and sent the flames away from him as he landed on the ground. He fly up again and stopped where he was before Kyuzo attacked. Sakiharu crossed his arms again, smiling. "I won't be defeated by flames," he said. "I'm born from them."

2. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias layed there, about 5 feet from Hiro, chest hurting. His breathing wasnt too bad but movements were difficult. The only thing he could really move were one or two of his fingers, and even that was slight.

"If only I could use my hands, then I could use the Healing Spell." Tobias muttered more to himself. His eyes darted over to where Hiro had landed and meakly called to him.

"Hey Hiro, can you hear me? We can't lie here too long or else we're dead, any bright ideas?" Tobias closed his eyes and began to think. He was entering his Meditation state where all things could be sorted and cleared.

"There is a clue somewhere in what Sakiharu says. We've already figured he's not too bright and tends to forget a few things. The same must be true with this world, but what?" he thought to himself. He started going through all Sakiharu had said to them during the time they had spent in here. Everything was going through his head and he was taking out key words and phrases that jumped out at him. After a while, a phrase jumped at him that made him stop and concentrate on it.

As long as this is my world.

Tobias could feel it. Somewhere, hidden in code, is the secret to Sakiharu's defeat. He concentrated on it again, trying to find its meaning.

As long as this is my world.

What is the meaning? Where is it? How do we defeat Sakiharu?

As long as this is MY world.

That's it! The word him as hard as Sakiharu just had. This was Sakiharu's world. Created by him and him alone. This world is not physical, it's psychological. Sakiharu had used his mental powers to create this world and that's where he slipped up. Tobias concentrated his mind on Hiro, trying to connect with him. He knew Hiro and Hiro alone would hear it and thats just what he wanted.

"Hiro, i've figured it out, how to defeat Sakiharu. This place was created by him right? An image of a world produced from his mental power. Everything we've tried so far has been physical and nothing has worked. I think it's time to change the strategy. I think it's time we use our own minds in this war. If I'm right, if we can all focus our minds on changing the one thing in this world that will help us win this war, then I think even Sakiharu wont be able to change it. He would not be able to defeat our combined mental power. Then, we could turn the tables. And finish him off. The one thing we need to change in this world is....."

3. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" So what if you were born from the flames it still don't mean you can't die from them." kyuzo replied openning his eyes.

kyuzo slowly begain to move his fingers but he still couldn't move his whole body.

" This is great " kyuzo repleid closeing his eyes

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx stood up after being hit. "I won't let it end like this," she said. "Let's work together. One at a time." She shifted next to Kyuzo. Her hand lit up healing what she could. She shifted him avoiding any possible chance of an attack.

5. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko slowly began to push herself up. It hurt like hell... but she pushed that away. "Onyx... you got to get all four of them up." she said. She stood up and walked over. "We need to hurry... how long will it take for you to heal them? You can heal them right?" Yukiko asked.

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias pushed himself up. His demon body had been slowly healing itself and now it was healed enough to where he could get up. Most of his body still hurt like hell but in a few minutes it would pass. He turned to where Hiro was.

"Hey, did you hear what I said?"

7. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko walked up to Tobias, her demon side healing her. "Hear what?" she asked "If we are all in this together we have to work together. Which means you have to tell ALL of us EVERthing."

8. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro turned to Tobias and asked "What is it that we must change?" he lifted his sword and with a enlightened look upon his face he exasperated,

"Ahhhh! I see Tobias... Heh its so obvious we must change...."

9. Lance Leingod

Sakiharu watched them get up and talk to each other. "Change..." said Sakiharu silently. Sakiharu began to laugh to himself where no one could here him. <Go ahead and do what you want. Even if you happen to get everyone to another place or something else, my power will still stay the same. But, it may seem...a bit more interesting if you do,> laughed Sakiharu silently again.

10. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx had finished healing Kyuzo. She shifted next to Lance. Healing him also. "The others shall be fine they have demon blood in them," She said. "I could tell both of you humans to leave," she stood up, "but I doubt it would matter." She looked at the others. "Wither or not you trust it does not matter. We have the same enemy. I will do my part to destroy him as long as I can move." She turned to Sakiharu. "I will not fall to any of your tricks again." If their plan didn't work she had another.

11. shinigami

" it proabaly won't matter that much but you all will need our help" kyuzo replied standing up.

" so what should we do now attack him head on or what." kyuzo added as he picked up his swords.

kyuzo slowly looked up at Sakiharu adn gave a slight smile slowly kyuzo's shadow dissapeared underneath him liek it just retracted.

" You ability to control my shadow is no more" kyuzo added quickly

12. Lance Leingod

<I don't need to control your shadow anymore anyway. What I'm interested in is what they are talking about?> thought Sakiharu as he stared at Hiro and Tobias.

Lance got off the ground and looked over at everyone. The pain he felt was passed but he still felt sore. He didn't mind though.

"I don't know about you guys but how about we hear what Kaiyon has to say. He hasn't talked in like forever," said Lance as he looked over at Kaiyon as he stood there on the ground. <He must have landed or something,> thought Lance.

13. shinigami

" I agree but we can 't take to long talking" kyuzo replied throwing several knives at Sakiharu. he quickly dodge them but they landed in his shadows as Sakiharu moved he could not kyuzo pinned him to the ground with the knives

" That wont hold long we should try to attack him withour strongest attacks and let them combine to make one powerful attack that may work" kyuzo replied softly " But its up to you guys if you want to do it" he added

14. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Well whatever were doing hurry up and decided. We dont have all the time in the world." Yukiko said.