RPG Sakeido High School 2 Hand to Hand Fighting Class

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Right on time, all the students were already in the classroom, on their own seats, of course pre assigned by Shirai, or as he'd rather be addressed in his class, Mr. Fujisato, something about being called that put him at ease.

"I'd like to welcome all of you to my class" said Shirai, while walking around the desks, and added "I'm sure that most of you do not like the idea of my apparently being no older than most of you, and younger that some of you, but that being the case, I'm the teacher, I'm not telling anyone here to like me against your will, all I'm asking is for respect not only for myself, but for your fellow students....."

Shirai kept walking throughout the room, and said "Have I made myself clear?"

The students answered, none with a bad tone "Yes sir"

"Thank you" said Shirai, and explained the new lesson "As you have now noticed, we have desks. Now, you're probably asking yourselves, why do we have desks on a fighting class?

It's simple really, everyone out of your seats, move *points to a corner* over there"

Without hesitation, the students move.

"Thank you, now"

He blows his hands into a swiftly wave, which creates an impulsion of wind, pushing the desks to the side.

"Remember that when you're fighting, your surroundings always count, so for this time, you have this.

The rules are simple, you do not destroy this place, the roof is preety high up, and the walls are more than well separated, so that should be no trouble either.

As a safety measure, I made a barrier for the walls and roof, so you won't be breaking it. But I want you to be able to control your powers, so this barrier isn't that strong.

It's a match of one on one, but another person can jump for the classmate.

Who are going to be the starting opponents?"

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Lance watched Shirai get everyone to do what he said. <Well, at least there aren't any people saying bad things...yet. I hope nothing goes wrong for the whole class,> thought Lance. <He's doing a good job so far but I wonder why the barrier isn't stronger. He may have to have made it himself. At least there is one.> Lance heard Shirai call for people.

"Mind if I go first?" said Lance stepping forward a little.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Ah" said Shirai "Of course....

Oh, and by the way, I did tell you that the barrier was weak. If any of you so happen to break it by not being able to control your powers, you get a failing grade for the day *smiling*

So watch your powers folks..."

4. Lance Leingod

"Thank you, Fujisato-san," said Lance. He placed his sword bag against the wall and moved to the center of the clearing.

5. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Kyuzo listened to what Shirai said and did as h ewas told and moved over to the corner with the others.

kyuzo wathcd as lance step forward and kepted his eyes on him

" Good luck lance." Kyuzo repleid givig a wave withhis two first fingers.

Kyuzo knew that this would be an intresting class since he had some experiance with hand to hand combat.

6. Lance Leingod

Lance stood there, waiting for what to do next.

7. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Good Luck Lance," Yukiko said as he past, and wait for them to began.

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai gave an evil like grin, but didn't make it that obvious, looking at Lance.

"I know" he said, breaking the sole quiet,"You, Yukiko-san, you'll be the one to start against Lance, if you have any regrets get over them, and always be ready to fight anybody, no go..."

9. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"M..Me?" asked Yukiko, rather shocked "Why ME? Your the teacher." With a sigh she moved into the clearing, but not before glaring at Shirai.

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"That's correct, I am the teacher......now....."

Both students stood in the middle...

"Yukiko-San, Lance, BEGIN!"

11. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Your sure not acting like one," she muttered under her breath "might as well get this over with..."
    "Sorry about this, Lance." said Yukiko as she ran at Lance and punched him hard in the stomach, sending him flying backwards.

12. Lance Leingod

As she went at him, he moved both his arms in front of him to defend himself and he blocked the attack but was sent backwards. <I don't like the idea of fighting you but I'll match you, blow-to-blow,> thought Lance. He landed on the ground and he went one step, then dissappeared. The ground started to form small creators in the ground and Lance appeared behind Yukiko.

"Shukuchi can be used for more than just swords," said Lance and dissappeared again. He appeared right in front of Yukiko, punching her in the same moment she used and sending her backwards.

13. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko blocked his attack as best she could, and landed safely on her feet. "Yeah, I know." She said dissapearing too. She appeared behind him kicking him hard in the head, sending him face-first into the ground.

14. Lance Leingod

Lance stopped his fall with his left hand and used his right hand to grab her leg. He then kicked her in the chest with his right leg and sent her toward the wall.

15. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko landed on her feet. As soon as Lance was on his feet she ran at him and kick his legs, tripping him.

16. Lance Leingod

Lance spun in mid air and kicked her in the chest again. He landed on the ground and went right up to her. He took a hold of her right arm, put her arm near his right should while he was turning to the left and he threw her toward the other end.

17. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko landed and turned, and dissapeared, appearing right in front of him, she spun and kicked him hard acrossed the face knocking him down.

18. Lance Leingod

Lance followed the path of the kick and only took a bit of the hit. He followed up with two punches, one to the chest, the next to stomach and that hit lifted her up off the ground. He then took ahold of her arm, turned around her and pushed her arm against her back. He affectively trapped her in a lock she couldn't get out of.

19. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"You..." Yukiko said and kicked him hard in the stomach, wiggling free. She turned and punched him in the chest sending him flying backwards.

20. Lance Leingod

Lance used his feet to land on the wall and he kicked off from it. He punched her three times against the right shoulder and he kicked it again. He kicked the shoulder again, sent her toward the wall and she hit the wall on her shoulder. <That should have made her right arm un-move-able for a while, as while as her shoulder,> thought Lance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.