RPG Sakeido High School 2 Hand to Hand Fighting Class

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai stepped out of the middle, and took part in the circle, and closed his eyes, brining himself those cherished memories back. And started explaining....

"This is looking for the light in your soul. I wasn't excactly taught the excact theory, but I belive that the light in one's soul comes from someone special, or happy memories to oneself, and after concentrating them into energy......beliving......you can find your way out of any darkness...."

A light started glowing in the middle of the circle, as memories came, it became brighter and brighter....

"Like a flashlight in the middle of darkness...."

2. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

They passed many twisted and demented beings as they passed through the hall. Moans and cries were head like shrill piercing ice shards hitting your ears like bullets fired form a gun. These were the sounds only those who had experienced the afterlife would know.

"Lance..." he stopped and turned to Lance.

"I have a request, no, Favor to ask of you" lance looked at hiro giving a slight nod.

"I need you to help me fight Sakiharu... not in physical means... I have the upper hand there, but in mental." He looked down at the volcanic rubble of ground beneath their feet.

"You see, when i lost my place as a holy being they took the powers that allowed me to control the light realm" he looked towards lance.

"And now, my powers onyl reach a certain extent, being restrained by that that i forgotten" Lance gave a half curious look as to what Hiro was getting at.

"What is it you're trying to say, if I might ask sir?" said lance questionably.

"When you are revived your knowledge wont just encompass taht of the earthly realm but that of the spirit realm... that is the business I spoke of" he turned towards the end of the hall where a dark figure was sitting on a pedistal.

"That creature is the Keeper of Dreams. When my Memories were taken form me, he was the one who did it" he turned towards lance.

"Being who I am... or actually... was, I can ask a favor of him... that of course being..." he put his right hand on Lance's shoulder. " to put my past memories into you so that I canextract them in the human realm, regaining the Holy might of heaven!" He let his hand off Lance's shoulder and turned towards the figure.

"Will you help me Lance? And finally defeat this plague that surrounds every fiber of my being?"

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Lance looked at Hiro then at the figure ahead. "Hiro...I'll help you but...how do I fight something that is neither human nor demon?"

4. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" I see." kyuzo replied senseing the light

Kyuzo contiued to recall his past memoires most of which were the times when he was with his teacher thaught him how to use a sword.

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"And remember, wherever you are, there can always be a light to guide you" said Shirai, and added "And that's all for today. Great job, all of you. You are dissmissed, you may go home now, if you wish."

6. shinigami

" thank you sensei" kyuzo replied standing up and stretching his arms and legs

" what to do now guess i could stay around here for a bit" kyuzo replie dto himself as h ewathced the others stand up

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias walked up to Shirai. He still had some dust on him but he wasn't worried.

"Good job today Shirai. You did very well for your first time teaching a class. Ever considered a job in it? Just a joke. Anyway, this class was certainly a good idea. Now, just be on time for everyone elses classes" Tobias finished. He looked over at Lances body and then looked back at Shirai.

"Lance may be dead for now, but something tells me the fact that Hiro is no longer here means he will be returning to us shortly. While all the other students are away, you and I should move his body somewhere else, away from them, even Yuhiko. I have feeling when they return, the 4 of us will have some serious talking to do."

8. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"There is no need for fighting right now... all i need is your upmost willingness Lance" he walked towards the figure and addressed it.

"Atra Substantia! I invoke your power of remembrance into the being set before you!" the being seemed to move a little and then spoke with an upmost ominuos tone.

"Consisto quid causa faveo sis scisco hi haec?"
    <For what reason do you ask this?>

"You know why i ask this atra substantia... I am in need of this knowledge for... specific personal reasons. It is your obligation to do as asked when in this situation so do so!"

the figure flared "Balatro! Desino tui veneratio ne!!!" <Fool!! Stop your disrespect!>

Hiro withdrew his sword "You are only a suboordinate to this place, now YOU stop this foolishness before i am forced to destroy you!"

A woman appeared out of no where "Now Hiro... it isnt kind of you to come to this place demanding things now is it? Not since you left us so many years ago..."

"Kaya... then tell this lower demon to obey and do what hes told so i might be on my way and out of this plain...." his anger subsided as she nodded and gazed deeply into Hiros eyes.

"liberatio obviam recordatio..." <Release the memories...> she addressed the darkness causing the figure to extend forward what seemed to be an arm and release a dark stream connecting with Lances forehead. when the figure was done Lance jsut stood there and the Woman spoke again.

"If you are done I feel it best of you to leave now..." Hirocouldnt take his eyes form her. Her eyes gave off a noxious glare that hiro remembered all too well.

"I am finished here... and I feel it best if I do leave this place and make my best effort to stay away... farewell... kaya" with this Hiro dissappeared with Lance.

9. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

While they traveled back, Lance's head felt much pain. Memories after memories flow into his mind. He soon couldn't keep track of what was happening in his head.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sakiharu waited in his little plane and watched Hiro and Lance. <What's he doing now? Memories aren't going to help but give you information. If you're trying to find a way to beat me with what information you have, you don't have a chance in hell with that. I was made to be the most powerful dark angel in hell, made to the limits of perfection. I'm now a dark angel demon, an angel who's powers go beyond that of an angel, even a fallen one. Unless you are seeking a way to use your full angel form with what you will get from Lance. Try what you will...> thought Sakiharu and he pulled out the necklace the woman had wore in the battle with Shirai and one of the items to opening Hell's Gates. <I already know what will happen before you even know it. The out come will stay the same. You all will die and earth will crumble before Hell's power and my own.> Sakiharu started laughing to himself as he put the necklace back.

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai listened to Tobias and laughed.

"Hah" he said, "that's a good one. Hehe, I haven't heard nothing that funny in a long time....

Sorry, but ironically enough, as you know this is my second life, in my first, I also used to teach at a certain high school. In fact, I made it to vice principal, but y'know, fate has it, 'retirement', all those things.

As for Lance, I'm not even going to worry about him. This school is amazing though, you know that? Full of kids with full of potentials...."

11. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko stood up. "That was stupid..." she thought. She noticed Tobias and Shira talking. Avoiding them she walked over to Lance's body and sat down. Leaning againist the wall she waited. She was going to wait all night... hoping Lance would come back.

12. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx sat up also. This exercise was to teach them not to lose themselves. It was simple but for those who understood effective. Onyx watched as Yukiko walked over and sat down next to Lance. She snorted. 'Poor child,' she thought. 'I doubt she realizes he is dead. He should be moved before she realizes it.'

"Kyuzo," she said and smiled. "Would you like to go get a bite to eat?"

13. shinigami

" Sure why not I have noting else to do" kyuzo replied returnning a smile to onyx.

Kyuzo slowly turned to yukiko and looked at her he felt sorry for her but if was revived that would be good. " I doubt anything i can say will confort her fully" kyuzo repplied to himself.

" So where to then" kyuzo asked onyx as he turned to her

14. Basher

"Ramen shop," Onyx replied. "Let's see who can get there faster." She winked at Kyuzo and shifted out of the area.

She reappeared in front of the ramen shop. They ate their before. All of them. She waited for Kyuzo to use his shadow technique. If he was going too.

15. shinigami

kyuzo smiled when he saw her shifted out of the area he knew he may not have a chance on beatingher but he will try.

" oh well this might be fun" kyuzo replied to himself

" later yukiko" kyuzo replied dissapearing within his shadow kyuzo then showed up just after onyx did. he came walking out from a near by tree.

" Guess you beat me onyx." kyuzo replied giveing a slight smile

16. Basher

"It's to be expected," she laughed and smiled at Kyuzo again. "Let's go in." She motioned him inside. 'He probably has figured out by now that I am acting different. You will find out in time why Kyuzo. All in good time,' she thought. She placed her hand in the air and slid in the door. "Maido-sama."

The shopper turned around and looked at them. He looked a little shocked. "There has been a lot happening at your school."

"It's to be expected," Onyx said giving him a wide smile. It was obviously fake.

"You've changed." He looked at her. "Ah but I am just a simple ramen shop worker. What will you two have?"

"I'll have Shoyu rāmen with tea."

17. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko nodded goodbye to Kyuzo. She let out a sigh. Onyx was really getting annoying.

18. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro appeared next to Lances limp body. "He should be re-entering his body soon...." He kneeled next to Lance' body and placed his hand over the open wounds and healed them. "Lets see what happenes now...." He sat and waited.

19. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"So i was right... he came back didnt he?" asked Yukiko, looking at Hiro. She was right to wait. Besides she had to tell Lance something... she might as well get it oveer with now. Yukiko sighed, and waited.

20. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"Be patient... patience is a vritue you know... besides sometimes it takes longer then you would think, My powers are not involved in his return..." he turned towards her and gave her a comforting smile.

"Why do you tend to him so closely? He WILL come back, you need rest go and take care, I will make it known to him of your perserverance... now go rest." He stood and put his hand on her shoulder.

"He'll be fine,I'll make sure of it...."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.