RPG Sakeido High School 2 Hand to Hand Fighting Class

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

" I cant... its my fault he died... besides i have to talk to him" said Yukiko.

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" lets see here i'll have" kyuzo begain eyeing over the menu rather quickly whichit made him seem like he wasn't looking at the menu at all

" I will take the Zaru-Soba
    (Cold soba served with cold special sauce and tempura appetizer )." kyuzo replied puttinmg the menu down " and to drink i will have ice coffee." kyuzo added.

" you know onyx maybe when this is all over with you can come and live with me at my clan I'm sure they will welcome you" kyuzo added givieng her a smile just before takeing a drink from his ice coffee.

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

A white line in the air appeared out of nowhere and opened up to let Lance out. He stepped out and watched it close behind him. <Strange, the way they do things around here,> thought Lance and he saw Yukiko and Hiro near-by. <Yukiko...> he thought again, gazing at her lovingly.

"I see you're back now," said a voice behind him. Lance turned in surprised to see Kacta standing there. "Don't worry, its only me," he said to Lance.

"Well, I guess this is the last time we meet then," said Lance.

"However so," said Kacta. "But Lance, before you go, I'd like a word."

"Sure," said Lance.

Kacta started walking toward the school and Lance followed.

"Lance, you are now no normal person anymore. You don't have anything that will help you in life but you now know what death feels like. It isn't a normal thing to go through but you'll be fine. The knowledge you now have will help but even I don't know if it will help you win, I'm not allowed to see such things, only the eyes of Heaven and Hell can, as well as items on earth but that's hard to come by. One thing is for sure though..." they reached Lance's body and stopped. Kacta turned toward Lance and he turned to him. "If you fight for the person you love, you'll find power that's even stronger than Sakiharu."

"What do you mean?" asked Lance, puzzled.

"Hehe...you'll see...and if you happen to remember, tell your kids I said 'hi'," said Kacta and reaching with his right hand toward Lance's forehead.

"My-" started to say Lance but dissappeared in a flash of light.

"You won't remember me..." said Kacta's final words and he, too, was gone in a flash of light.

Back in the world of the living, Lance opened his eyes. Pain went across his body from after affects of the wounds. He was sore all over and he tried to get up but couldn't move a finger. <What happened?> thought Lance. He now had no memory of what happened when he was dead and a ghost.

Inside Hiro's head, Kacta spoke. "Hiro, don't mention what happened in the after-life, the living are not suppose to know of the upper realm and if they did, our own eternal lives will be discovered, as you know this already. The memories he now has will come in time but don't rush it, getting memories back is harder than destoring them. And try to make up a story for all of this, I'd offer one but I'm not good at things like that. Take care!" The voice then died down into nothing.

4. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Lance..!" cried Yukiko, then she stopped "Lance we... we need to talk."

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx closed her eyes. She sensed Lances return. "He is back. Lance is," she said opening them again. She took a bite of her food and sipped her tea. She set the tea back down. "Come live with you and your clan..." Taking another bite of her food she had a moment to think. 'Leaving with him at his clan could it be possible?' She thought.

"Sorry, Kyuzo but I can't. I don't think I can ever. I need to repent for what I have done. My sins." She paused for a moment deciding wither or not to tell him. "I will not be welcome in your clan for I have killed all of my clan." She glanced outside. She sensed nothing. Her senses were high. "We still have a some time. This is not what I wanted to talk about." She looked into Kyuzo's eyes. "Have you realized that Sakiharu knows are weaknesses?"

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Everyone ad left, and Shirai went back into his room, sat down, closed his eyes, and meditated.

"Things....have reached a boiling point....and I fear we are not ready for what's ahead....I guess that if we're to pervail, we must start a new in life, forget about the past, and focus on the future, though that's easier said than done.

I fear, there's not one person in this entire school with a tainted past, and that's what troubles me! But what can we do? It's not easy to just move on, or to forget! Such memories, why must we be forced to keep such memories!?"

Tears coming out of his eyes, and he kept going....

"Is there really no answer to all of this? Are we really fated to the life of doom!? I....why is this....ahhh!"

Shirai was weeping on the floor by then. Though inside, he knew this was good for him, to get things out, so he'd be ready, he would still bear those thoughts.

[OOC:End your conversations, and go to your dorms. Once this is done, a new thread will be started]

7. Lance Leingod

"Yukiko," said Lance as he got up. He still felt pain but not so much now. He looked at Yukiko, something in her eyes told something was wrong. "Yukiko, let's go to your dorms. We can talk there," said Lance. Lance reached out and took her hand.

8. shinigami

" I do indeed know that he knows our weaknesses and I know he will try to use them aginst us" kyuzo replied as he finished his meal.

" But what concerens me is that he may know of my familys secert which only happens every so often with the few male heirs." kyuzo begain but stopped himself. when he saw onyx looking at him

" I'll tell you about someday it has alot to do with the formation of the kusanagi clan" kyuzo added givieng a slight smile.

Pulling the pocket watch out he saw i was getting late ad they should be heading back.

" its getting late onyx we should be going back unless you want to talk longer." kyuzo added as he closed the pocket watch. he started to put it away but stopped.

" here onyx a gift from me." kyuzo replied setting the watch near her hand

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

She took what Kyuzo gave her. She placed it in her pocket and then shifted it away. "Kyuzo that is good. Keep it a secret from everyone. I have also kept many secrets also. When you train from here out never use any new found power it will be your greatest asset." She stood up obviously finishing her meal most was left untouched. "We have time. Pretend this conversation has never happened. Do not tell anyone. I will see to it on my end." She would have to kill an innocent for this conversation but what she had to say she could risk it. The future of the world was on this school shoulders. Once saved only then could she start to repent for her sins.

“Sakiharu could have a weakness. He views the students as nothing. Possibly with that we can destroy him,” Onyx told him. “But Yukiko is a loss already unless she changes. Possibly Lance because of her.” She turned around. “From here on I fight for myself and only myself. No one else.” She closed her eyes. A tear ran down her cheek unseen to Kyuzo. She secretly cursed Hiro. “Don’t show any weaknesses. Let those who Sakiharu goes after die. It could be the only chance we have against him.” She turned to him her face was clear. “I have no weakness.” She shifted away from him and reappeared back in her dorm.

10. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro Saw that Lance was back and decided to get some rest. "I'll explained all thats happened tomorrow... I need rest, my journeys always tire me... Farewell" he shifted away and appeared in a beautiful place not of a earthly realm.

"Heh... it was nice seeing you Kaya..." he thought to himself.

"Maybe one day you will realize like I did and join me again? maybe... I... just might... be able to ... find love again...." He layed against a tree and fell asleep.

11. shinigami

" I'll do as you ask onyx ." kyuzo replied givieng a nodd of his head

" To fight for ones self I used to thnk that adn it did worl for me to get stronger. But now i wonder I'm fighting for something different." klyuzo replied to himself as he took a last drnk from his ice coffee adn paid the bill befor vanishing in the shadows.

kyuzo soon appeared outside of the drom rooms and stopped at the main door and he slowly looked up into the air at the sky. he could see dark clouds covering the blue sky.

" It may rain tonight" kyuzo replie das he pushed openned the door and walked to his room.

12. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Once they were in her dorm, Yukiko turned to Lance. "I c...dont love you Lance. It just... not right. Your a great friend but thats all. A friend." said Yukiko "Now you have had a long day so you should get some rest." She pushed him out the door and locked it. "Im so sorry, Lance" she whispered to herself.

13. Lance Leingod

Lance stood there at her door, stunned and unable to move. He silently began to cry without any noise and walked toward his dorm. He walked into his dorm, tears rolling down his face. After he shut the door, he placed his back against the wall, slid down it...and cried for the whole night.

Back in another realm, Sakiharu was pissed off. The whole planet was nothing but rocks after he used his power. "Damn you!!" yelled Sakiharu, slashing at one giant rock that was three times bigger than him with his sword and destoried it. "Just great, just great! All my time and effort to get Lance a weakness and now you ruined it!" he yelled again, slashing at more rocks. He stopped, suddenly thinking and a smile came across his face. He started laughing to himself and talked while he laughed. "You couldn't have known what you just costed you friends. The memories Hiro gave to him are not normal memories, in order for them to work, he needs to stay calm but now that Lance is in a state of depression, the memories will not come at all. The memories need a calm mind to enter it without any other emotions running about to mess up the process. If the memories happen to come, they will be block by the emotions but even if he happens to get them, he can't understand them with his emotions clouding his own thoughts. Even Hiro can't stop such a thing! You, Yukiko, just costed them their one chance to win!" Sakiharu's laughter filled the air and went on for hours.

14. shinigami

" Hmm I can't seem to fall asleep for some reason" Kyuzo replied setting up in his bed and running a hand through his hair. kyuzo slowly held up his right hand and a ball of shadow formed in his hand.

" I wish that i was not giveing this power since it has a curse to it also." kyuzo replied picking up a book.

kyuzo slowly openned the book and stopped at a page that read formation of the kusanagi clan and the shadow ability. kyuzo then started to read it for a while befor efalling asleep again.

15. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias stepped out of his training portal and slowly walked to his chair on the back porch. This was the time he usually loved the most, but tonight, he had many things to think over.

"Lance has returned, which is good, but I feel something terrible will result from it. Onyx is still blood-thirsty and Kyuzo doesn't know what to do about it. Sakiharu is still alive and will probably try to get the Dragons Heart from me again and is working on a way to take over the world. Shirai is young and old at the same time and Hiro has such a weight to carry. And I....." He got up, walked over and looked inside the window. His wife was humming and cleaning the dishes.

"And I have to protect my wife until my last breath." Tobias looked up at the stars.

"From here on out, things are just gonna get worse for our students. Lets hope they have both the patience and courage to stand up to it all."

16. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai sat in his bed, thinking once again, now in a complete state of seriousness.

"The battle draws near, I fear this is the last night of sleep we may get...." Shirai was thinking to himself, and kept going "I feel the strong precense drawing near, and if we don't do something about it....*sigh*.....No, we're going to pull through.

I feel the end coming, we must prepare ourselves physically, and mentally if we are to survive......"

Shirai kept thinking to himself....and finished...

"If it's their minds on the past that get in the way....like this school....the deaths of ten years ago....why can't we just not have these memories?"

[OOC:Ya'll take a rest now fellers. The next thread is going to start soon, be ready for a battle! ^^

Thread unoficcially closed, Kaiyon will close it later]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.