RPG Sakeido High School 2 Hand to Hand Fighting Class

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Sakiharu was watching everything unhold on the planet and he was think of Hiro's new skill. <That aura is not normal, but no one's is. (Sigh) what the heck is its nature? It can draw in energy and use it. Much like magnets drawing in magnets but in turn, wouldn't it draw everything else toward it if it was strong enough? Damn it, Hiro, you always were resouresful,> thought Sakiharu. He was currectly on top of a mountain west of the school. He didn't need to hide anymore so he didn't try to hide. He stood there, creating a blackhole with his right hand from nothing but not allowing it to do anything but seat there. He forced it to change shape and size and making it pull in small objects such as rocks and leaves. <Magnets...magnets...hmmm...maybe that will work against it,> thought Sakiharu, making a plan for now.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx watched as a few more teachers joined them. This would be indeed interesting. She looked out side. She could feel his aura. He was close. 'So it starts with the watching. Time to play my own game,' she thought. She waited for the word to begin.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Come on Lance, Onyx, don't delay this any more than it's already been delayed.

Taking this long will get you killed in the battlefield....."

Said Shirai, fully concentrated into his students, not noticing that Tobias and Hiro were in the classroom.

4. Lance Leingod

"Very well," said Lance and he dissappeared. His Shukuchi made him un-see-able and un-follow-able. He threw punch after punch at Onyx while she blocked his attacks but letting in a lot more than blocked, not giving her a chance to attack.

5. Basher

Onyx continued to block his attacks. He sent punch after punch after her. Wither it was a high jab, middle jab, or a low jab she continued to block some. 'Just a little more,' she thought. They have been going like this for well over 5 minutes. She blocked a face punch. Her nose twitched. 'THERE.' She shifted into another position. It all happened quickly. When she reappeared she was crouched down low not even a second past as she sent an upper kick at Lances face. It struck him making him fly backwards.

Onyx gave out an evil laugh. "How do you like it? I took down your prized move." Her nose wiggled in the air. She taunted him with how she did it. She lifted up her right hand. Her palm was in the air. She gave him a cruel smile. She opened and closed her fingers except for her thumb. She was beckoning him to continue on.

6. Lance Leingod

Lance fliped in the air and landed on the ground safly. He was bleeding a little but he didn't mind. "My prized move, eh? That attack was nothing compare to it but I'm not using it. There are other ways to win, like this!" said Lance and he dissappeared again, using Shukuchi. This time, third attacks were made to her chest and shoulders instantly without anyone being able to see Lance. Another attack was made and sent Onyx back against the wall. Lance stood again where he was when he landed.

7. Basher

Onyx turned herself in time. Her feet hit the wall. She used it like a spring. She flipped high in the air. It looked like she was going to land on her feet but instead she shifted. Her postion was next to Lance in an instant. She sent a low jab and with her other hand an upper cut all fast. Then she quickly spun moving out of the way of Lances return punchs. She followed suit with her feet sending out a few quick kicks and the she shifted. The next second she sent a foot sweep knocking Lance off his feet. She shifted away from him.

She hung in the air. "There are other ways to sense your movements." She laughed at him. She disappeared but actually she was shifting at a high speed. Her distant and cold laughter filled the room.

8. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena slipped into the room and made her way to where the other teachers had gathered. She took in the sight of the battle and followed Onyx's shifting. This girl was impressive yet at the same time Athena couldn't help but wonder if the past was going to repeat itself. She watched with a calm exterior but internaly she anxiously wondered what would happen.

9. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Kyuzo wathced as teh fight went on he could see lances movements a little beter then most people. But he could not fully see them.

After a while he gave a slight cough and a small smile came over his face

" So its true then I can't escape it." Kyuzo replied to himself softly to where know one could here him.

" I knew that it would happen the curse is now started to spread " Kyuzo added as h ewatched th efight go on.

10. Lance Leingod

Lance got to his feet quickly and used Shukuchi again. It took some time to find Onyx but he quickly ran toward her and punched her hard in the right and left shoulder. She fell to the ground on her back and two kicks were made to her shoulders, causing them to bleed a bit. Lance jumped back from her, ready for any other attack made by her.

11. Basher

Onyx fell on the floor. Her wounds started to hiss. She didn't lay there for two long. She shifted off the floor. She landed in the middle of the room. Her nose picked up Lances trail. She was part demon actually more demon then human. She was able to keep her cool but underneath it all she was really pissed off. She was going to use this anger on Lance.

"Sensei-baka (stupid teacher) calling off this fight may save Lances life for I fight to KILL HIM."

Onyx shifted into a position. Her new position was on the floor. It happened fast. She sent a powerful high kick in the air. She struck Lance. After contact she shifted out of position. This time she was next to Lance. She sent strong punches his way. He was able to grab a hold of her hand. She flicked one free finger. It sent him flying back at full force. He had a hold of her wrist so he dragged her with him. Seizing the opportunity she walked up his body and kicked him in the face. She then did a back flip. She used his hold to lift him up into a full body drop. She slammed him hard on the ground. He let go of her wrist.

12. Lance Leingod

Lance was bleeding in some places but ingored them. He did the only thing he wanted to do against her when he was right below her. Lance cried out...

"Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu.....Ryu Sho Sen (Dragon flight)"

He slammed his left fist into his right hand's pawm and rose up with his left elbow, hitting her right in the chine. She was sent flying upwards and he jumped up toward her and went past her. Lance cried out again...

"Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu.....Ryu Tsui Sen (Dragon hammer strike)"

He swung his right hand down like a hammer and he hit her as she came up right in the right shoulder and sent her back down. He dropped right back down faster than she was going and he cried out again...

"Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu.....Ryu Kan Sen (Dragon spiral strike)"

Lance turned his whole body and as she was about to hit the ground, he hit her with the back of his right hand and sent her going across the floor.

Lance dropped on his knees, breathing heavly. <My wounds have worsened from teh use of a sword style into martial-arts. I would be just fine if not for these wounds, changing a style into a different type is not the easiest thing to do. It forces your body to execed the force of your normal attacks to that of the same force of the style if you used a weapon. Shukuchi is easy enough because it relies on foot work, not sword skills, at least all that much. I took a real gamble there,> thought Lance and he looked at Shirai. "Stop this match, I'm in no condition to fight anymore, nor is she," Lance said, pointing with his head toward Onyx. She too, had suffered from wounds that were equally to Lance's.

13. shinigami

Onyx, lance you guys alright." Kyuzo repleid stepping forward but stopped.

" Mr. Fujisato san I agree with lance at this point both of them won't beable to carry on if htey did one or both of them may die." Kyuzo added as he turnend to shirai.

14. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro stepped forward "Dont worry Mr. Fujisato knows that I am here and even if one of the two dies... I can bring them back with my powers... Im dont gaurd the gate of hell for nothing that is." He turned towards Onyx and Lance "Now fight!"

15. Lance Leingod

<Damn it, are you insane or something?!> thought Lance and he looked back at Onyx, her wounds were healing as he stared. <Damn it! I can't fight like this and my one attack that could finish this could get me a failing grade. Even though I want to get stronger to fight Sakiharu, I also want to pass in every class I have been given.> Lance watched her wounds heal completely and she charged at Lance. Lance had one second to do something...and only one thing to do.

"Damn it Hiro!" Yelled Lance as he was about to threw a punch at Oynx with his right hand, right in the chest. Lance cried out....

"Futae No Kiwami (Mastery of Two Layers)!"

The attacked hit her dead center and sent her back flying in blood. She hit the wall and fell on the floor, her body was covered in her own blood.

"I hope you're happy. I hate using this technqiue on friends, even if they are evil...in a way," said Lance, staring at Onyx. "I'm sorry...Kyuzo."

16. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

A smirk came onto Hiros face "I think you underestimate the power of our little half demon friend" He looked towards Onyx who seemed to have fiery eyes that burned with a red Glow....

17. Lance Leingod

"I held back at the last moment, Hiro. Enough time to weaken it. I'm not so simple, Hiro. But then again, none of us are," said Lance, he turned toward the crowed and began to walk toward them. "I forfit, Sensei."

18. Basher

"Like I said," Onyx said getting up. Her blood burned her. The smell of burning flesh filled the room. The ground also melted away due to her blood. But she was part demon so her wounds were healing "I fight to kill." She brought her hand up and shifted in front of Lance. She let out a powerful air blast from her hand. If it made contact it would destroy the insides and kill.

19. shinigami

" Lance look out." kyuzo shouted as he moved in front of him. Kyuzo then raised his right arm. Slowly a dragon of a blue energy fromed around his hand adn circled his arm.

" Sho ryu ha," Kyuzo shouted as he punched the air he sent the blast of energy. it quickly hit onyxz's wind blast and cancelled it out sending the desks up against the walls the walls.

" Lance I guess I should go in for you if that is alright with you Mr. Fujisato" Kyuzo replied takeing out his swords adn takeing off the cape he was wearing.

20. Lance Leingod

Lance put his hand on Kyuzo's shoulder. "Stop for a minute," Lance said to Kuyzo. He turned toward Onyx. "Onyx, there's more to life than killing, even you must know that. There are those that kill life but there are also others that wish to save life. Fighting to kill is not always the best way. Some times its the worst...and some times its not. A lot of demons choose to kill everyone they fight but there are others that don't. If you still choose that...then you'll have to kill Kyuzo to stop it. Deep in your soul, even if it doesn't show, you care for him and when this fight starts, you'll think nothing of it. But once its over, if you kill him...you'll care in the end." Lance then dissappeared from Kyuzo's side and was seen no more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.