RPG Sakeido High School 2 Hand to Hand Fighting Class

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"I will never share my troubles with the likes of her!" snapped Yukiko "She doesnt even care if we all die, 'cause killing is just a stupid game to her. Live doesn't mean anything to her! There is no way in hell I'm going to help her."

Shirai looked at her and said "Well we're going to have to. Don't let your flaws get in the way. We're human, we all have them, hell, demons have them too, nothing's ever perfect. But that doesn't mean we can try. Besides, just because she doesn't care wether you live or die, does it make you a bad figher? If she's not there with you, would it be better or worse? I think it'd be worse. Better have two fighters attacking than one. Always think tactical....loose your emotions, just as your enemy...."

As he said that to her, he felt a chill go through him, as he shuddered....

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Yukiko a part of her dose care." Kyuzo replied setting a hand on onyxs shoulder and leaned over adn whispered something in her ear.

" Weither you kill me or i die of natural causes or something else, I have come to this knowledge so i don't fear death." Kyuzo whispered

" Even if i die i'm glade i get to spend time with friends and the ones i love then I have lived a good life." Kyuzo added walking away from her

" You shouldn't lose all emotions soem times they can make you stronger." Kyuzo repleid looking at Shirai.

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Lance heard Kyuzo talk about the emotions Shirai talked about. Lance repeated the words that Shirai said in his own head, <'Always think tactical....loose your emotions, just as your enemy....'....'just as your enemy'!?> thought Lance. <I understand now, Shirai. Sakiharu uses the same strategy against us. He thinks nothing of his friends or enemies, he will target our most powerful weakness to hurt us and the others around us,> thought Lance and Lance just realized something. <He knew I would take that blow from the shards for Yukiko! He knew Hiro would get angry and use angry against him! He knew that Kyuzo would stop to see how I was and used it to hurt him! He knew the most painful way to hurt us! Damn you, Sakiharu! Damn you!>

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai was walking looking around, to see where he could help, healing people. While leaving, he said to himself sofly, in a sort of joking matter "Hmm.....why am I the one to get the special students.....always....."

Moments later, he was talking with Principal Katsuke. And after a few moments, he returned to the class.

"Class....or what's left of it" announced Shirai, "our time is almost up for today, but I don't want any of you to forget the lessons that I've taught you, and hopefuly they'll mean something to you, sometime or another. Thank you all for coming. Now, since we do have a bit of time left, I want to show you a technique.

This was taught to me, so bear with me, I want everyone to sit in a circle around me"

After a few seconds, all the students form a circle around Mr. Fujisato.

"Good, now sit *everyone sits*, and put your legs crossed, and hands to your side *everyone follows*, now....close your eyes, raise your hands, as if you were holding a ball, your palm very extended, and do not concentrate on anything but some of your most cherished memories.....nothing more....you'll come to find the path to light is easier together....now....*lowers and extends palms* concentrate, and tell yourselves, what your best memories are...."

5. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro Gave kacta a cocky glance as if to play on his question

"You know full well kacta, that that knowledge will never leave me... and I know exactly the person you need revived." he he closed his eyes and took a shash that was draped over his left shoulder. he wrapped the shash around his head covering his eyes.

"Im, coming lance..." he dissappeared from sight only to appear next to lance

"just as kacta probably told you, we need to stop by a few places before you can back to the living realm" Hiro unsheathed his sword and slashed the space in front of them creating a portal that seemed to lead to a dark black fiery pit.

"Lets go... and WHATEVER you do! Stay CLOSE!" Hiro leaped through the portal.

6. shinigami

" My best memeories what are they hmm." kyuzo replied to himself

" Thats right being with my old friends and new and onyx who i wish to live wiht and love." kyuzo replied again to himself

7. Lance Leingod

Kacta watched as Hiro went and wondered, <Should've I told him?> he thought to himself.

Lance followed Hiro into the portal and it closed behind him when he stepped through. He followed behind Hiro and asked, "Where are we going and where are we?"

8. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"Hell... now let me do the speaking" they reached tremendous doors that seemed to be made from a dark black fire.

"This is where we make the request... but since Im the Angel of Silence all I have to do is TELL them to allow you passage...." he put his hand to the door which immediately opened.

"Shall we?"

9. Lance Leingod

"But wait, didn't Kacta, or who ever that guy was, told me that it was settled already. Wait a minute, you didn't hear us talking before he talked to you?" I asked Hiro.

10. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx watched as Yukiko screamed at her. At least she had forgotten. Good thing Yukiko was very emotional. ‘Never share her troubles with the likes of me,’ she thought. Her heart twinge a bit. It did hurt deep down. ’Darn it Hiro all you did was complicate things for me, but at least now I can think more clearly. I still yearn for blood though that will take time before I can adjust to that.’ Onyx frowned inwardly. She started to waver a bit. Her knees felt heavy. Kyuzo rested his hand on her shoulder and whispered. She was able to steady herself unknown to the rest of them.

Shirai spoke about not showing emotions to the enemy. Onyx knew this well. She was beaten many times for this. It was pounded into her. His words wouldn’t confront Yukiko he lacked the sensitivity of the female tone. She watched as the group did what Shirai instructed them too.

Onyx took a deep breath and sighed. She moved forth and stepped within ear shot of Yukiko only. “Wither or not you want me here or not just shut up and listen. Lance will live. Hiro has seen to that.” Onyx looked at them both. She could see a faint image of another person probably due to the fact that Hiro gave her some of his angel blood. She could also see Lances ghost. It would be best to leave that out. Yukiko was in enough pain. She truly felt for the girl. “If you want to be with Lance you need to get stronger.” She sighed. “Your emotions when fighting will be your down fall. In order to live you need to think clearly in battle. Sakiharu is watching at all times. Don’t show any weakness.” She left Yukiko there and sat with the group.

11. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Before Onyx could go Yukiko grabbed her arm and whispered "You will never understand. Besides I would be more worried about your love life than mine." Yukiko glanced at Kyuzo, then let go of Onyx and sat down. "My best meriories... like i have more than one. and that one is Lance," she said to herself.

12. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro looked at Lance "yes, yes, I know that... but i have some personal business... besides this isnt trully the depths of hell its almost like a reception center for all transients between worlds" He walked through the massive doorway into a hall with thousands of souls standing as if waiting for something to happen, all of course, accompianed by some sort of representative.

"lets go now follow me and ignore all that they say... you dont want to bring any horrors of this place onto yourself"... they started their walk down the corridor that seemed to never end.

13. Lance Leingod

<Personal business? I wonder what he has to do. Nah, not my place to ask. And I don't think anyone would like to be around these others anyway,> thought Lance as he walked with Hiro, not getting too close to anyone else and not listening.

14. shinigami

" Excuse me sir what else is there for us to do" kyuzo replied not openning his eyes.

' If there is nothing else what will our next lesson be about." kyuzo added rasieng his head but not openning his eyes

15. Basher

Before Onyx could go Yukiko grabbed her arm and whispered "You will never understand. Besides I would be more worried about your love life than mine." Yukiko glanced at Kyuzo, then let go of Onyx and sat down.

Onyx rolled her eyes. She was missing the point. She sat down. She tried to think of a happy moment. But they were all different. She was still a demon so the spill of blood satisfied her. And yet she had emotions so it was hard to pin point one.

" Excuse me sir what else is there for us to do" kyuzo replied.

It was indeed getting boring. But he had to of had a reason for this.

16. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Well, we can't finish this lesson if you don't concentrate hard enough. I'm barely feeling any thoughts from you. This is something that some of you might find interesting, though this isn't really in to hand to hand fighting, my teacher taught me this for any troubling situation. Now, concentrate, and tell yourselves your greatest thoughts..." said Shirai

17. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"THoughts ill give you thoughts" thought Yukiko glaring at shira, but she said nothing. "greatest thoughts.. greatest thoughts..."

18. shinigami

" Can't feel any thoughts from me" kyuzo repleid to himself

" lets see here my greatest thoughts what are they" kyuzo repleid to himself

" The greatest thoughts i have right now or i remember is being with friends loved ones and facing opponents that are storng" kyuzo siad to himself.

19. Basher

Onyx hand was in the air as she thought. She was remembering a happy moment. She was at a castle. It was old and smelled of demons. She held her sword out and at her side. Blood dripped from it as she walked. It left a trail. Several demons surrounded her.

"How could you..." A guard said to her but she didn't let him finish before she stuck her blade in. She killed him and all the guards around her. She walked into the castle. She could hear the panic and the chaos that she created. It made her feel splendid. She killed all that were running around. It was a blood path. She finally reached the main chambers. It was more guarded then the rest of the castle. She did an air blast and struck all in her path.

Onyx walked into the chamber. There stood who she was after.

“So your collar is gone,” he said observing her. “Looks like we will have to fight.”

“Well father,” Onyx said she shifted right next to him. He was taken by surprise. She struck her blade into him.

“How…” He coughed on his own blood. The blade went right threw him.

“Not much of a fight,” she said. “With your death the Akagawa clan shall fall.” The man before her eyes turned to those of death. Onyx pulled out her sword and shifted out of the castle.

20. shinigami

As kyuzo begain to think about a memeory it was his childhood when he was a kid withhis farther and mother.

" Someday you may have the chance to lead these people as long what plagues the men whohas the shadow ability don't affect you kyuzo" his father repleid to him as the walked down a dirt path. as he contiued to remeber that day everthing turnned to sorrow as kyzu watched sa demons in hideing came out and killed his parents. Sadness filled his face as he saw the demons kill them and soon turned to him and tried to kill him. but kyuzo saw that a female demon of the clan saved him and raised him as her own brother and son.

" Since that time I always had good memeories of friends that i have made she taught me alot since then." kyuzo repleid to himself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.