RPG Sakeido High School 2 Hand to Hand Fighting Class

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"I knew this would happen when we came up with the idea" Tobias said aloud. "It makes the students make difficult decisions in the heat of battle and it shows them how to control that power they have inside. This however...." Tobias was looking at Onyx and Kyuzo. Two lovers made to fight each other, possibly to the death. "This however, will yield results I don't even think we can expect."

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"That's why I said those things," said Lance as he appeared next to Tobias. "If I said those things, I thought I could get her to understand...to choose a simpler life...with Kyuzo. But if her demon side takes control again, then there's nothing I can do. I can't make her understand that her demon side cares nothing for Kyuzo. Its her human side that does."

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx heard all of what Lance said. 'Feelings? Sorry but I don't have any. Killing Kyuzo would make it easier on me,' she thought. 'It would put that part of me can rest, forever.' Onyx laughed to herself. She would have never gone to Hiro's hell if she knew that her demon blood would be stayed like that. A part of her long forgotten came out. It was still in her current memories. The Onyx here was a close to a demon as any hanyo could get. Her demon blood absorbed her human blood but there are times they can be separated.

The clan she came from was never allowed to mate with humans due to the out come. Any were slaughtered. Onyx knew and understood why. They had an undesirable thrust for blood shed. They would even kill their own clan. They were considered worst then demons. They had no emotions. They had no ability to control themselves. Onyx was able to control herself due to the small doses of her demon blood she got. She was able to adjust even after her collar fell off. But she still had no emotions and the undesirable thrust for blood.

“You can stop with the lectors. You’re boring me to death,” Onyx said. “I have no emotions.” Her eyes turned to a deep red crimson. They no longer were sea green. She shifted and appeared next to Kyuzo. She did a roundhouse kick straight in the chest. It made him stubble backgrounds. She did a swift kick knocking him off his feet. As he started to fall she planted a high face kick knocking him in the chin. The move sent him flying in the air.

4. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Kyuzo felt himself fly into the air and felt her attacks hit his body as each strike made contact he ignored the pain that he felt. Kyuzo new he realy didn't want to fight her. Kyuzo quickly hit the roof hard and slowly fell back to the ground. As son as his feet tounched the ground he ranned at her movieing his potision from one stop to another.

as kyuzoi neared her he quickly leg sweeped her and h ethen used both hand and hit her in the chest which acted more of a shoof adn sent her into the wall..

" I'm going have to end this quick I know my self the wounds I get wont bother me till i'm dead that is when I stop." kyuzo replied to himself looking up at Onyx. he saw her get up and saw that she wanted to kill him

" Well this maybe one of h efew hardest fights I may have." Kyuzo replied smileing adn he quickly brought up his arms in adefensive postion.

5. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro drew his sword "WAIT Kyuzo!" he placed the blade in his hand and cut his palm "I'll stop her and bring a twinge of light back to her eyes..." A silver blood started to flow from his clenched fist "Now move out of my way so you dont get hurt!" With this being said he dropped his sword and phased out of sight and out of sense. The room grew emmensely quiet, when suddenly a calming reverant voice filled the air, as soft as a breeze gently wrapping its self around the ears of those that heard. "Insaudibilis Gero" the words weighed down the air making it feel as heavy as water. Hiro appeared with his hand around Onyx' neck. Her body see,ed tense and limp at the same time as though her bosy were an oxymoron all in itself. Hiros looked deep into her eyes. "For now my child, ill breth some light into those harsh eyes, fo rthere is love in your soul and I believe that to be greater then any strength", he closed his eyes and wispered more words that only made the room fell even heavier "Sanctus Pergatio Cruor" He brought his hand to her lips and dropped some of the silvery fluid into her mouth and forced her to swallow. Instantly her body fell totally limp and Hiro layed her across the ground.

Hiro turned towards Mr. Fujisato "please forgive my intervining, but I prefer certain aspects of life to be kept sacred... now you may continue your class and I will interupt no more... my work is finished for now" He stepped back with the other students, his hand healing instantly.

6. Lance Leingod

Lance laughed to himself in his head, <I was wondering when he'd see sense. At least he respects life as much as I do...but,> Lance thought to himself and looked at Hiro. <We must sometimes find our own answers to the questions we have. I'm at least glad that you helped her.> Lance then heard a laughter in his ears, a high pitched note of one of the most evil beings...Sakiharu. Lance looked around him and no one else seemed to notice, not even Hiro. The laughter contiued until Sakiharu finally spoke upon the mountain he was on.

"Hiro, you fool! You just gave me the answer to killing you! So what if you saved the soul of one being, it won't make a deference! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" His laughter filled the air and broke sound itself. Lance began to hear it even louder in his ears and had to cover them. Everyone in the whole school began to hear this laughter and had to cover their ears. Tobias, Shirai, Yukiko, Kyuzo and even Hiro had to cover this own ears but it seemed to affect Hiro more.

The barriar that protected the wall began to crack with a light green color and it broke under the sound. The light green shards of remaining energy began to spin around the room along with the laughter. One shard ran straight for Lance. He moved away bearly, only to get hit by another in the left arm then right. Blood spilled on the ground from his arms. Pain coursed through his arms. Lance looked up for everyone else.

Three huge shards were going right toward Yukiko on the other side. They were enough to kill her if they hit and they most likely were going to. Lance couldn't see anyone else but Yukiko and his mind made a choice. Lance ran at his fastest speed along with the motions of the shards and ran toward Yukiko. He moved right beside her and pushed her toward the side, against the wall and away from the direction of the shards path. The shards ran toward Lance.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, DIE LANCE LEINGOD!" said Sakiharu's voice.

The shards hit straight on and smashed Lance into the wall. Dust rose in the air and covered the sight of everyone but was quickly up lifted by the motions of the shards. The shards that hit Lance were across his chest, right leg and left arm. His blood fell to the floor fast. The sound of Sakiharu snapping his fingers together was heard through the school and the shards that were in Lance exploded right in front of everyone to see. The wall was gone and on the other side, Lance layed on the grass in a poddle of his own blood.

7. shinigami

Kyuzo quickly did as hiro said and vanished in his a shadow and appeared near the rest of the students. Kyuzo then could hear Sakiharu laugh it was full of evil and kyuzo disliked it compltetely.

As Kyuzo looked towars lance he saw him run towards Yukiko an dpushed her out of the way adn sw he was hit by shardes of glass.

" Lance." Kyuzo replied as he saw the wall explode and saw him on the grass moveing quickluy he appeared near onyx and swa she was okay and then appeared beside lance.

" Curse you Sakiharu I know you can here me why don't you come out and fight you coudln't beat lance so you cheated." Kyuzo whispered softly, kyuzo slowly looked over lance to see how serious the wounds were but he was no doctor and doubt he could be any help as of now. If he die kytuzo knew he may have to use his spell to save him or hiro could do the same.

" COmeon Lance say something you cant die now." Kyuzo replied softly

8. Lance Leingod

"Fool," said Sakiharu while on the mountain top and dissappeared. As Kyuzo looked in front of him, he stopped. Right in front of him was Sakiharu in his new form which towered over Kyuzo and his hands were big enough to grip Kyuzo. He pointed his right index finger at Kyuzo's head and the thin nail that looked as small as wire but as sharp as a sword was up against Kyuzo's forehead. The head touched his skin lighty and Kyuzo didn't seem to move.

"If I wanted to kill you all, I would have already done so. Hiro, on the other hand, is a different matter. Why fight you up front when I can aumse myself with your pain. Shirai's barriar was useful in causing it and I'll be watching everything you all do from now on. There is no longer any place safe for you all to hide," said Sakiharu. He pushed his right finger forward a little, pushing the nail forward and against Kyuzo's head. A shock wave pushed Kyuzo back and he crashed through tree after tree until he stopped by crashing into a stone wall. The dust rose and Sakiharu appeared through the dust. "You all will die. Sooner or later, you all will die! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." Sakiharu dissappeared and was gone.

9. shinigami

After a while kyuzo slowly rolled out of the wall ashe got outhe fell to his knees and coughed up blood.

" Man hwy did I do that for I should have known he would show up." Kyuzo replied.

" Now where to hide hmm I ownder can he find us in the shadows I better not tempt it." Kyuzo added as he made his way towards the others.

" I doubt he knows of my family heritage of the males with th eshadow ability." Kyuzp added softly to himself

10. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko ran over to Lance "LANCE! You jerk! You can't die, you can't!" she said "Please wake up... I'm sorry just please wake up," cried Yukiko, tears running down her cheeks. "I swear I'm going to kill you, Sakiharu. As soon as I get my hands on YOU!" she said clanching her fists.

11. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiros Hears were pierced be the demons shriek. It only pained him because he was once one. "When you go from light to dark or dark to light you are always under the torment of the others powers, for you are a betrayer of their ways and will always have one part of you entitled to them" he said to himself.

He clenched his fist and struck the floor, Hard. "Sakiharu!!!! You will never defeat me, If im ever allowed to become a full angel again You will never have the strength to defeat me!" Tears streamed down his eyes.

"I wont EVER let you harm them again! I WILL DIE BEFORE THAT!" With this he spread his wings and kicked off the ground, now knowing how to find Sakiharu from the emmence power he gave off. <I WILL destroy you sakiharu... if its the last thing i ever do in my existence. A man is onyl worth something if he can protect those he loves....>

12. Lance Leingod

Sakiharu appeared out of nowhere behind Hiro, surprising him a bit. "How can you protect the ones you love when you couldn't protect the last one?" said Sakiharu and dodged an attack from Hiro from his sword. The shock wave hit the ground and created a creator. Sakiharu appeared behind Hiro again. "You can't defeat me no matter what form you're in. Besides, I'd take care of Lance if I were you," he said and dissappeared from the face of the earth.

Lance appeared in some place with clouds at his feet. The others were nowhere to be found and he seemed alone. His body didn't seem to be hurt and he felt great. He didn't seem to touch anything but looked around.

"Is this Heaven?" Lance asked himself.

A ghost appeared before him but he was blurred out and Lance couldn't tell who he was.

"Lance, it isn't your time yet. Not for a long time," said the ghost, his voice sounded...odd, like it was a friend Lance once knew.

"Who are you?" asked Lance. He suddenly felt pain across his whole body.

"It isn't your time....it isn't your time..." said the voice, over and over again. After a minute, Lance was knocked out, not by the pain...but by something else.

13. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Lance.. please be ok," Yukiko whispered "Please."

14. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro landed... "Heh... I should know better... I cant fight with anger... only true senrenity will prevail" he walked over to Lance and out stretched his right hand

"Sanctus Curatio!" Lances wounds were immediately restored except for one wound which was glowing red and still flowing with blood. With the sight of this Hiro gasped.

"No! The Diabolus Plaga!" Hiro drew his sword "Lance... I must strike you with my sword now. Emmence pain will overcome your body for a short period of time.but its the only thing that will save you from the darkness" with this he lifted his sword in the air and drove it through Lance' Chest with a great burst of light pouring through the air.

15. Lance Leingod

Sakiharu was in another plane, watching everything go by on earth. <I love it when they feel pain,> he thought to himself and saw with his mind that Hiro gasped at something. <Now what?> Sakiharu focused on what Hiro was looking at and it even made Sakiharu gasp. <The Diabolus Plaga?! What the hell is that doing there?! I didn't put that into the shards! I want to kill Lance, not turn him into a demon! What's going on arou-> Sakiharu stopped thinking and thought of someone else, <Why do you want Lance?> He thought of the person who gave him the seed to stop Lance, the shadowists to serve him and the information he provided. <What is it you want of Lance?>

16. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx coughed and rolled over. 'What the hell happened to me,' she thought. Her head felt dizzy. Memories of what happened flashed back to her. Hiro made her drink something silver. 'That bastard.' She surprised herself. She was angry. It didn’t make any sense. She had feelings. It dawned on her what he did. She tried to stand up but stumbled.

Onyx was able to look around. Something happened here. She could sense an evil aura that had past. Sakiharu had been here. She smelt blood. Lances blood. There was a lot of it. She could also smell Kyuzo’s blood. Her heart twinge a bit. A feeling from the past she knew.

Onyx was able to stand up. It would take sometime for her body to adjust. She walked one step and shifted to where Kyuzo lied. “You’re pathetic,” she said. There was a chance that no one would remember what Hiro did to her due to what all transpired afterward. She raised her hand up. It started to glow. She moved it in front of his body. His wounds healed. She turned his back on him. “Don’t think anything of this. You may be of some use in the future. Plus I will be the one to kill you.”

With her back to Kyuzo, Onyx was able to look at the group. Sakiharu obviously must have found out Lances weakness. It was Yukiko. She was able to see what transpired here. Onyx nose twinge a bit. He must not have viewed the others as a threat. Kyuzo was swatted away like a bug. But Hiro still stand and he was encased in Sakiharu’s past aura. Hiro and Lance are what he views as capable opponents. It was good for them then. They could use this as in advantaged if they played it right. They also needed to look after the students the barrier was broken. Outside was in complete chaos.

Onyx could hear Yukiko pitiful sobs. She flattened her wolf ears. “Give it a rest Yukiko. Lance being hurt is your entire fault.” Her words made her heart twinge a bit. It was a cruel thing to say but it was the truth. “He may even hate you when he awakens.” It was best for her to act as if nothing had happened with Hiro. She was hoping everyone would forget. She had hope. How pathetic was that for a hanyo?

17. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko stood up and walk up to Onyx slowly. When she reached Onyx she slapped her hard acrossed the face. "SHUT THE HELL UP, ONYX! I KNOW ITS MY FAULT! YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME!" she shout.

Taking a second to calm down, Yukiko looked Onyx in the eyes. "Well I guess your never coming back, so if you just going to hurt us and stomp out our hope, then leave." said Yukiko pointing to the door. "No one needs you, if your going to be like... this. If you going to be like a monster." Yukiko turned her back "You are just like every other demon... heartless."

18. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Stop you damn idiots!"

All the complaining, everything stopped when Shirai said those words out loud.

"Is this it? This is what's going to become of you if we weren't here!? You'd all put this place to shame and pass it on to one another!?

This class is supposed to not only teach you fighting abilities, but self control. If you let the enemy exploit your weakness, then we're never going to come to anything."

He gave a sigh, a rather calming one.

"Look" he calmly said "We all have our share of troubles, but don't mindlessly go get them, we face them, together.

If any of you has a problem with reason, you don't belong in my class, and we'll be better off without you......

Am I making myself clear? Is everyone calm now?

19. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"I will never share my troubles with the likes of her!" snapped Yukiko "She doesnt even care if we all die, cause killing is just a stupid game to her. Live does mean anything to her! There is no why in hell im going to help her."

20. Lance Leingod

Lance appeared back in the gym and didn't seem to notice Shirai's talk. He had felt pain in his chest some time ago but it stopped. He was starting to get a little worried so he tried walking around the room, trying to calm himself down.

Lance walked up to Shirai. "Hey, is anyone else hurt?" Lance asked Shirai. He didn't seem to notice he was there. He just kept on staring at whatever. "Hey, hello," said Lance, waving his hands in front of Shirai. Lance then notice that his own eyes were out of focus. He blinked and looked around. Everyone was helping each other, either be healing or just getting people on their feet. Lance turned back toward Shirai. Lance was starting to get angry and said "Hey, could you at least say 'hello'?!" Lance threw a slow punch at Shirai's shoulder and it passed right through. "What?!" said Lance and he stared at his hand and arm. When it went through, it turned into this gray vapor and went back into his normal hand and arm when it went through all the way of what was suppose to be Shirai's shoulder. Lance then saw a person go right in front of him all of a sudden, like he didn't know he was there at all. Lance looked behind him and saw a man running toward him. He went right through Lance like he wasn't there at all and each time he became this vapor and back again.

<What's going on here?!> Lance thought to himself and looked around again. His eyes fell upon the place where the wall used to be. His mind began searching for something that reminded him of it. He stared at the wall in the mean time, thinking and watching other people go by him and go through him like nothing.

Then he found the memory. He had this feeling of fire upon his skin and wanted to scream but couldn't. When he tried to search his mind of what happened, he found that the shards that attacked him exploded. He glanced at an image in his mind of that explosion. Lance's then began breathing fast, scared all of a sudden. Sweat seemed to form on his skin but he some how knew that it wasn't real. It was like he wasn't real or just out of place on Earth.

<What happened to me?> thought Lance and he wanted answers. He walked toward the hole in the wall and stepped out. The thing that made his blood run cold the most was seeing himself. His heart beated fast in his chest but it wasn't real. His own mind was making him feel these things but he knew they weren't real. Lance knew that he was dead, a ghost. He walked over to where Yukiko and Hiro were over my body and they just stared at my body. I waved my hand in front of both of them but it was useless, Lance knew it was useless. <Hiro hasn't yet realized that I'm dead. (Sigh) What now?> Lance asked himself.

"Well, hello, Lance Leingod. I didn't expect you to be here," said a young man's voice behind Lance and Lance turned around in shock.

"Who-" began Lance.

"Am I, you say? The dead always asks me that," A man in a blue robe and cane appeared in front of Lance. "But most don't always think they're dead after something like that. They never think that and turn into demons from the maddness. A pity that spirits go that way," he said, looking a little sad.

"Why-" began Lance again.

"Am I here for? To take your soul away of course," said the man.

"What?!" screamed Lance and he jumped back from the man.

"Don't worry, I'm just joking. I won't be taking your soul to Heaven or Hell for a long time. In the mean time, we need you to fight against Sakiharu," said the man, looking at Lance's dead body.

"But I'm a ghost now, right?" asked Lance, some hope inside of him now that he might be able be alive again.

"Yes, you are a ghost but you will need Hiro's help and my to get you alive," said the man as he circled Lance's body. "Trying to get someone dead is easy, trying to get them alive is a different story. Normaly you need Heaven's permission and Hell's as well to become a living thing again. But let's not worry about that, its already been settled with. Now..." He turned toward Hiro and said something under his breath. Hiro looked up and stared at the man.

"Kacta?" said Hiro.

"Yes, its me. You won't be seeing me again after this until someone has killed Sakiharu, Hiro. And Lance won't be seeing me until he's dead but enough of deadlines. We need a certain person brought back from the dead," said Kacta to Hiro. "You still remember how to do it?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.