RPG Sakeido High School 2 Hand to Hand Fighting Class

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko try to move her arm, which lead to alot of pain "ok.. that cant be good." she thought. Running at him she punched him hard with her left hand and then kicked him over the head again before jumping back. "Got to block" she thought
    (and i got to go ill be back in like 30 minutes)

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

(Okay)

Lance followed the moment of her kick again and this time, kicked her left shoulder while she was going backwards. He jumped back too.

"You're good, Yukiko, but I'm a master of martial-arts...and I'm sorry for causing you pain," said Lance. He didn't want to hurt her but Shiari told them both to fight each other. He didn't want to fight her at all like this.

3. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

(ok ten minutes...)
    "Sure, whatever..." she would have shrugged but both her shoulders hurt "It's not like you told him," she said glaring at Shirai "to do this."

Yukiko ran at him and was going to kick him on the head again, but at the last minute she brought her foot down hard on his shoulder, to fast to follow.

4. Lance Leingod

Lance brought up his left hand to catch her leg falling on his shoulder and it weakened the force some. He punched her left shoulder again and again repeatedly until she couldn't move it. He went back until he was close to the wall. Just seeing her like this torn Lance's heart from the inside out. He was tearing his own feeling just by hitting her.

5. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko let a hiss of pain out. she dissapeared and reapeared as far away from Lance as she could get. She could now move her right shoulder but it hurt when she did. But this was class so she couldnt stop.Running at him she punchede him hard in the chest, then spun and hit him on the shoulder then dissapeared back to the other end of the room.

6. Lance Leingod

He followed the moment of both attacks to weaken them. He looked at Yukiko, wondering what it took to end this fight.

7. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko was breathing hard "I can't hit you, can i?"

She ran at him again, slamming her whole body into him, sending them both backwards into the wall.

8. Lance Leingod

Lance used his right arm to move her out of the way and let her going into the wall. Lance jumped to the other side. "I told you. I'm a master of martial-arts. I can't be hit that easily," said Lance, not wanting to attack.

9. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Come on Lance, hit me." snapped Yukiko "If your going to fight me then fight me."

10. Lance Leingod

Lance didn't want to but he did anyway. He ran up to her multlpy kicks at her legs, making her fall a little bit and he moved back before she could counter.

11. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Ok Lance you win," Yukiko said shoving him out of the way as she made her way to the group of other students.

12. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Great job Yukiko, now, who's going to jump in for Yukiko!?"

13. Lance Leingod

<Please understand Yukiko, I didn't want to hurt you but...> thought Lance, saddness coming to him and he felt like his heart has been torn.

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"I will," came a voice from the back of the room. The class turned to look but the voice was already gone. Onyx shifted into the front of the room. "I am not as pathetic as the pervious hanyo." Onyx had returned back to her old self. She smiled an evil smile and then stood there waiting for the comade to fight.

15. Lance Leingod

<Damn, I have to fight her?!! This isn't going to be easy,> thought Lance as he stared at Onyx. <I may have to use my 'technqiue' if she's winning. It would allow for an easy victory with an attack she can't block but at the same time, it may kill her. I've only used it on demons in hand-to-hand combat because they're stronger in strenght. I'll beat her speed but strenght, I don't have a chance head on like that. What do I do?> thought Lance again as he moved a little to the right.

16. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" he's goof adapting from a sword fighting skill to hand to hand combat impresive." kyuzo replied to himself as h ewathced lance and Yukiko fight after it was over he saw lance was the victory.

" You okay yukiko." kyuzo asked her as she walked back.

As he heard shira ask from someone to step in for Yukiko kyuzo got ready but saw onyx beat him to it.

" Onyx Hmm... goodluck Onyx, lance." Kyzo replied with a nod of his head. adn prepaired to watch the fight and h eknew he would have to fight the winner.

17. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro Walked into tthe Classroom when Onyx and Lance were about to start

"This should be interesting...." He walked to the front of the classroom to watch. He took off his robe covering his angelic symbols and layed in on the ground on which he placed his sword. he waited for the fight to begin....

18. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

"Fine," Yukiko muttered making her way past Kyuzo "Just fine."

She looked up to see Onyx. It was sad seeing her this way again.

19. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias had heard about the class an came to see what was going on just as Lance and Onyx was about to fight. He looked at the other group and noticed Yuhiko was badly damaged.

"Apparently Onyx is not his first rival of today" Tobias said aloud. He saw Hiro and walked over to him and bowed respectfully.

"We haven't had a proper chance to introduce ourselves, I'm afraid. My name is Tobias Tsuga, Master of the Demonic Dragon Blade Ryu, and Swordsmenship teacher here at the High School."

20. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Hiro turned to Tobias and bowed even though he shook hands from where he was from.

"My name is Hiro... Angel of Silence... I have been through hell and back and am the master of the domain between. It is an honor to meet you, I feel as though we are connected in some way...." Hiro then offered a hand in friendship to tobias seeing as it is in his ethnic background to do so. "these students... they seem somewhat promising...." he turned again looking towards Onyx and Lance. "lets watch shall we?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.