Recreation I Call it "The Karma Phase"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Orion, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orion

Orion Gears

I think BMS has the most karma, and the second most posts. BMS would so kick your butt. ^^

Ragnarok: "But, but, it was MY pillowcase!"

BMS: "Well it's mine now Mr. 2000 or so posts behind me."

>.>

<.<

:p

I though of something else. What's the highest amount of karma you can have? Or is there no limit?

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Give me two years. :p

Without hacking it, the most karma images you can display is 11, positive or negative. After that they stop appearing. There's a hack that'll let you show more karma than that, but it's too early to know if Cloud has it installed or not.

There is a limit, but it's extremely high. The highest karma anyone can have is 2,147,483,647. vBulletin is not capable of going higher than that.

I think that's also the most posts, forums, and users a vBulletin message board is capable of holding.

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Cause it's harder to get karma. Posts are easy to get. I'm getting a count for this one. Karma is something that HAS to be OBTAINED.

4. Orion

Orion Gears

Karma's like respect.

Lemme guess, you went onto your vBulletin and looked that up right? Just gotta keep on rubbin' it in our faces. :p

If there are good topics to post in. :D

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Ok....

I think this thread has gotten a lot of people a big boost to their post count. Most of the things which are obvious, and once again, lots of others have been said twice.

I think the point of the Karma got across in this thread. Congrats, I'd never think this thread would get 124 replies. Quickly too:D

But like I said, all has been said now....

-Seishin

6. Orion

Orion Gears

Maybe so, but it was fun while it lasted. Biggest thread I've ever started since joinin' BJP, proud to say that. :) Well, I guess I'll leave it at this, becuase I guess the question has already been answered (if my first post really was a question to begin with). Glad you guys had fun rambeling on and on for nine or so pages about karma and how it affects BJP and its members. :p

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Your first post was actually a fact. A well studied one at that. But it turned into a repetitive conversation that we all can see at the FAQs.

Surely you must have earned your Karma:p

Best thread in a while!

-Seishin
    (Orange you glad I didn't say banana?)

8. Orion

Orion Gears

I didn't earn any karma, good nor bad, since this thread started actually. :p Thank you for complimenting my staring at green blocks and actually thinking. Thank you for your praise about this being the best thread in a while. Thank you for reminding me that I'm getting hungry. :p And may God have mercy on the mod that gets to kill this thread.

-Shijin
    (Fruit is yummy!)

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Hey, it's their job. Which of course judging from this thread I'm sure you'd liek to have one day ^^

-Seishin

10. Reisti Skalchaste

Actually it's posted publicly on vBulletin.com. :p

And of course we could just stop posting in it. Threads should die naturally when they're done, no?

Indeed... Indeed... :D

11. Orion

Orion Gears

Yes sir, yes I would. :p It is my duty to before I die (or leave BJP, which totally won't happen).

Maybe for some people. :rolleyes:

What if a thread came back as a zombie? Hm? What then? We talk about undead karma? Huh? Okay, that's what I thought. :p

12. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Damn, I hate it when I'm right, lol. This thread has the crap beat out of it, an yet we continue, hahaha.

13. Orion

Orion Gears

We've all decided to just let this thread die, but if you all love me and my thread so much, you may continue. Depends on you though. ;)

14. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Seeing as apparently you all agreed to end this thread, one last thing to say:
    That my friend, is "Thread Necromancing". I got bad Karma for it once, and asked anoter couple of Mods and they agreed with it.

And now thread, rest in peace!*starts crazy "Rest" dance*(if there IS one)

-Seishin

15. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Hey Seishin, you know good and well,as many others here including Rag, that I was and still am the "Thread Necromancer". It was my title and I even had a cool saying when I did it. So, you could say I started the name of "Thread Necromancing".

16. Reisti Skalchaste

No you didn't. I gave you that title because you were necromancing threads. :p The action afforded you, not the other way around. :p Besides, isn't making a pointless post in a thread that should be finished worthy of recieving bad karma? :p

17. Orion

Orion Gears

Indeed it is, but let's keep the "Thread Necromancer" (oooh sooo scary. :p) away from this thread so it can die. You know what, I'll just let you guys decide. Keep on conversing if you want to, but really, this thread should be nuked by uber moderation.

18. Seishin

Seishin Guest

To reply and see if we can finally finish this, thread necromancing is something like:

Posted 2/13/03:Naruto was way cool!
    Posted 4/19/05:Heck yeah!

It's over.(It SHOULD be!^^)

-Seishin

19. Orion

Orion Gears

:D I would just love to see how much bad karma that person gets. :p Is there like, a limit to how long a thread can be posted in?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.