Recreation I Call it "The Karma Phase"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Orion, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Like I said once before, if you think it's not right to post, don't do it. Also, if you keep prolonging a thread (like we are now) with useless and already said stuff, you might also be eligible.

-Seishin

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Probably none because people are too timid/whiny to give it out. :p

And there's no limit according to vBulletin capabilities, although site-specific rules may vary. I personally believe that there's no such thing as a dead thread, but that the older it is the more valuable the reviving post must be to be valid.

3. Orion

Orion Gears

I think people can consider a thread dead after a few months. It's obviously not going to be very popular if people stopped posting in it for so long. Who knows, someone could get good karma for ressurecting a really good thread. :)

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Well like Rag said, it'd be better if their post that resurrected it was valid or pretty good. Then they might and only might get good karma. But, I guess it depends on the thread as well. Bringing back a thread that wasn't posted in much may not be such a good idea.

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

That's a rare case. As far as I know, something over a year is Necromancing, the rest is just a small revival, which is good!

-Seishin

6. Orion

Orion Gears

I almost brought back that, "Game: Guess That Card?" in the Yu-Gi-Oh forum, but it haden't been posted in in four months, so I was sketchy about doing so. Maybe I should, I always like those, "guess this or guess that" games. :)

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

In cases like those, just mention that no one has answered or anything, and just ask another question or something. Keep it going. If it's REALLY old, and has a lot of posts, then you can just start another one, but mention what happened with the last one or something.

-Seishin

8. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

and now that the topic is exhausted, i'll push my luck and close this. looks like a totally different topic starting up. something for the chatroom actually. >.>

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.