Debate The Banning Thread (formerly NephX's Ban)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roffey, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ok, bms was having a bit of fun with the names. he said there was no offense meant, so just laugh and forget about it. it's like a friendly tease, you do it to friends, you all laugh, and life goes on *^-^*

and ark, of course you don't like me. i have incriminating pics of you that i will never post here heheheh except one, but well hehehehe i'm nice *^-^*

and for the record, before a post gets missunderstood more; kame and lepper shouldn't be the people you send dumb questions to unless you want a sarcastic answer. ANYONE else is perfectly sane, i mean fine *^-^* love em to death, but they ain't newbie lovers heheh

2. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

I truly envy everyone on the newbie forum mod team, you have a lot of paitence with them... i would go crazy in like the first day...

3. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I noticed as soon as I stepped into the Cowboy Bebop forum,that Urei_Sama is un-banned.Nothing personal against the guy,it just looks like he's making the same mistakes over again.Almost every topic in the forum has like 3 new comments from him.:rolleyes:

4. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Amen to that, He was spamming like crazy in the Bebop forum... he made a grave mistake to spam...

But, I noticed it too. Good obsevation BC

5. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

It's being looked into, guys. Thanks for the tipoff.

- Ark

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

has this become the narc thread?

hopefully hehe no one likes a spammer dmanit..

and patience hehehe yeah, well, tedz has loads more than i do. he still posts in there regularily hehe i look, close/edit/delete as needed and move on now lol

7. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Well that's not completely accurate. Some newbies I am quite fond of, such as the enchanting femme_fatale. It is just apparent that the vast majority lack her charm, wit, couth and grammar. It is not newbies I have a problem with, it is morons. Veteran idiots shall get the same treatment as n00bish ones. But all questions shall be given a sarcastic answer, regarless of who you are. I jes like it that way.
    Back on the topic of banning though, nightwarrior was banned. And everybody say yatta.

8. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

I have a question and if the Mods prefer to leave it unanswered then that is fine, but was NightWarrior bann for spaming?

Misao

9. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

He most certainly was, Aoshi.

- Ark

10. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

heh ^^; thanks for the reply Ark, i appreciate it....

Misao:D